Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OpAphid, The Kidnapper and Sid the clown walk into a Bar....
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: OpAphid, The Kidnapper and Sid the clown walk into a Bar.... Reply with quote

Alright so bear with me...I think I know whats going on.

Have any of you guys questioned why The HoO were at that location???
I have.
Especially after the fact that Jonas said his father brought Himself and Alex there for a party. It didn't make sense to me as his father was a part of the resistance, and that would make that location a part of resistance history.

And I know the lot of everyone have questioned where has OpAPhid REALLY gone in the breeniverse?
I mean, it is still in the forfront of a lot of our minds.

And everyone is still miffed about that Kidnapper in the desert.
I mean ... who was he??? We know that the HoO was not happy with him at all for doing what he did. I mean he did get shot.

So here is what I've been working on for the past 24 hours. And I think that it is what is going on.

We know from after the kidnapping, that there has become a division between in the Order. A division between the people who want the ceremony done with Bree's "Free Will" (minipulation included probably), and the people who just want the ceremony done, no matter what.
We know that OpAphid was ruthless and cunning and just wanted that ceremony done.
We know that the Watchers want the ceremony done, but they won't touch Bree.
We know that Lucy wants the ceremony done, but won't force her.
And we know the kidnapped just wanted the ceremony done.

I believe, that there was a argument brewing within the Leaders of the order. Basically OpAphid vs. Lucy/Watchers. Lucy/Watchers were favored by the Deacons/Elders, and exiled OpAphid from the Hymn Of One/Order.
OpAphid thus disappear from our radar as she wasn't available to be a part of the story.

Lucy and the Watchers, then held back, constantly watching Bree. Followin g her every move, and protecting her from harm, as they know it may be coming. They waited for their chance to bait her in and TALK to her.

Then the kidnapped arrived. Lucy and the Watchers knew where he was because they know who the kidnapped was. He was obviously a member of The Order. Therefore, they tracked him down, and gave BDJ a chance to escape. Yes, Lucy helped her escape (maybe).

They then decided to organize bait through Alex (Jules). Alex wants Bree to do the ceremony as well, however she wants the ceremony done under safe circumstances, just like Lucy and the Watchers. They make Julie the available target for Bree. Bree takes the bait, and they use their open window to talk to Bree and influence her to do the ceremony.

I believe what was said between Lucy was a simple manipulation. I believe that Lucy informed Bree that her father may still be alive, and that if Bree did the ceremony they would let him go. Who knows that this is truth, they just told her this to make her feel the pressure.

That scares Bree, therefore making her feel like she NEEDS to do this ceremony.

Lucy/Watchers then take the safe houses that they have captured frm the resistance, and use them, hoping to make the whole experience fell more welcoming to Daniel and Jonas. Obviously that did not work.

So that is my theory on what is going on. Questions?

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS: The reason we do not know this, is because we no longer have a commentary voice within the order. All we have is a commercialized, recruitment voice.

I personally would like to see Lucy begin to do Vlogs to help us see both sides of the story.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your questioning on the location is based on the assumption that there is a clear separation between Order and Resistance. That's where I would disagree. For what we know, and taking Bree's father and Jonas' father as examples, people in the resistance were either members of the Order or relatives. Basically they knew about the Order, they were in it or knew people in it and were sort of "affiliated". Therefore, I wouldn't draw such a distinct line between Order and Resistance. As you perfectly summarized it in your post, there is a lot of dissensions within the Order. When does dissension stop and resistance begin? Wasn't killing the kidnapper an act of resistance depending on the point of view. What I'm saying is that I don't expect the resistance to be a well organized group with safe houses, beside the Bunker, but just dissident members of the Order. The Order doesn't need to capture the safe houses of the Resistance because the places are theirs. Beside, I've never been under the impression that Jonas felt good about this location, and Daniel never went there before.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see your points, however the thing is I am rolling with what we know. We know almost nothing of the resistance. If the resistance is working from within the order, then Lucy and the Watcher would be, currently, siding with them, if you use my theory because of the clear divisions between within the order.

Quote:
I've never been under the impression that Jonas felt good about this location

Understandable, however Jonas would be comfortable with this location seeing he has been there before. The reason you hear tension in their voices is because they don't know what is happening, or what is the condition of Bree.

impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
If the resistance is working from within the order, then Lucy and the Watcher would be, currently, siding with them, if you use my theory because of the clear divisions between within the order.

No, no, no, no, no. I think your post explains quite clearly all the divisions within the Order. But the way I see things is that the Resistance is sort of an extreme dissident group. I think there is the core of the Order. The hardliners so to speak. Crazy guys ready to do anything to achieve their goal. Then they are the people who came in because of the Hymn of One and who want things done in a certain way (Free will, blah blah blah). Lucy might belong to this category. Then there are people, like Bree's father, who didn't like how things turned out and started to resist. Maybe Jonas' father too. Alex was sort of in the middle between Lucy and the resistance. And if she's the one helping them, then she made the jump. It's of course just another theory based on nothing, really.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ok! so your seeing it as they were pre-existing members, but they didn't like the way things were going. So they left and became the "resistance"

oh ok ok .

Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Oh ok! so your seeing it as they were pre-existing members, but they didn't like the way things were going. So they left and became the "resistance"

oh ok ok .

They didn't necessarily leave. They'd probably want to stay inside and work against the Order from within. In "Training Hard," Bree said that Tachyon told her that the resistance was formed by "a lot of people that were on the inside and some from the outside."

By the way, I've finally come to accept the thing about OpAphid sending the kidnapper. I realized that the Creators gave themselves a very small out on that one. Op had said that certain protocol had to be followed when dealing with certain individuals (this being why she didn't just take Bree). However, she didn't explicitly say that she was happy about that, so her comment to the kidnapper that "the principles of the Hymn of One have failed us" would have been her reaction once she was tired of following that rule.

I hate patching the hole myself, but it does work this way.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

They didn't necessarily leave. They'd probably want to stay inside and work against the Order from within. In "Training Hard," Bree said that Tachyon told her that the resistance was formed by "a lot of people that were on the inside and some from the outside."

Precisely!
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does work that way Confused
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Lurker on how Oppy sent the kidnapper. The people within OpAphid seemed a little extra weird, and that kidnapper definately was far from ordinary.

But I am still confused if there is still an active full force resistance around, or if we are just dealing with a few fragments of what it was at one point.

To me, it looks like the resistance was a glass dagger (I forget where I heard that term before, but it works here). They "stabbed" into the Order, and the Order attempted to remove them. But the dagger shattered, and there are still pieces of glass stuck within them (Alex? Bree's dad, etc.), still doing damage, completely autonomous. The amount of damage they can do is not really so much, but it's something.

If there is a plant in the Order who helped our daring heroes, they had better begin to look over their shoulder, because what they just pulled will definately garner a lot of attention from both sides. There will most likely be a "mole hunt". Maybe the next thing on the agenda is to save this mole.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: OpAphid, The Kidnapper and Sid the clown walk into a Bar Reply with quote

Lucy is now clearly part of the Hymn of One, and not another group within the Order. Bree left with Lucy, and then pops up in HoO recruiting films.

It would seem that she was all along, but this development was a clear indicator to me, at any rate.

HoO must have just had very limited communication with OpAphid, and now they have no communication.

I too have accepted OpAphid sending the kidnapper. Lurker and I saw different reasons for it not to have been written that way, but I can see Oppy moving outside the rules through that communication with the kidnapper. Lurker's patch works.

I guess I owe Nikki B an apology.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: OpAphid, The Kidnapper and Sid the clown walk into a Bar Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
I guess I owe Nikki B an apology.

Same. Sad I feel bad about it.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understood most of that and i liked the theroy. Im just haveing a problem placeing who your classing as cid the clown
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clowns are scary...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....Laughing I just luv the title!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: