Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mental Health Talk
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spiff5000
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
Shaneener wrote:
I don't think the Creators lie.

Oh?

lol, Loretta. Glad you cleared that up.

lmao. Couldn't resist.

So, I'm thinking it was definitely Alex.
At first I liked the idea of Jonas's dad sending it.
I would love to see what came of his parents.

But - think about it - if he is alive, he and his wife are prisoners of the Hymn of One because they are enemies of the organization. Would the Hymn of One really give him the responsibility of writing their advertisements? That's like asking a Democrat to write campaigning speeches for a Republican. Even on drugs, a smart Democrat wouldn't be able to fake it.

And, if the HoO DID trust Jonas's dad enough to write their commercial things - they would probably check over it, wouldn't they? I mean, they are supposed to be evil - but not stupid. They are the everlasting classic evil geniuses (except that one watcher, apparently...).

You know, I just thought of something.
Isn't it weird that the HoO would pass out a flyer with a number on it that leads to a voicemail with a clue that ONLY Jonas or Alex would understand?

It makes sense that Alex could be the inside informant. But there is a problem with the theory that Alex planted the encrypted messages. Alex was responsible for sending Bree on the wild goose chase to find the new "chosen one" (Jules) which eventually ended up being a trap.

The logical explanation is Alex is a double-agent. But, typically, people become double-agents when they can profit from the fallout of a war between opposing parties. I don't see any profit here.

Or, she could suffer from bi-polar disorder. But, typically these people also exhibit manic-depressive behavior. Such a mind wouldn't have enough clarity to compose the encrypted messages and clues we discovered.

Finally, the blue voice-mail message was clearly intended for Jonas to understand. But it included the line "right around 19" as a reference to a Tarot card that means 'reunion'. Who would be have such knowledge of Tarot cards to use it as a clue?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiLskttles87 wrote:
Just thought everyone should notice that joans just posted that sarah is safe and there on their way to a new undisclosed location.... YEAH!!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!I figured they went and picked Sarah up in the car.

spiff5000 wrote:
Or, she could suffer from bi-polar disorder. But, typically these people also exhibit manic-depressive behavior. Such a mind wouldn't have enough clarity to compose the encrypted messages and clues we discovered.

Hahahaha. You know nothing about bipolar.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.

Last edited by longlostposter on Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiff5000 wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
Shaneener wrote:
I don't think the Creators lie.

Oh?

lol, Loretta. Glad you cleared that up.

lmao. Couldn't resist.

So, I'm thinking it was definitely Alex.
At first I liked the idea of Jonas's dad sending it.
I would love to see what came of his parents.

But - think about it - if he is alive, he and his wife are prisoners of the Hymn of One because they are enemies of the organization. Would the Hymn of One really give him the responsibility of writing their advertisements? That's like asking a Democrat to write campaigning speeches for a Republican. Even on drugs, a smart Democrat wouldn't be able to fake it.

And, if the HoO DID trust Jonas's dad enough to write their commercial things - they would probably check over it, wouldn't they? I mean, they are supposed to be evil - but not stupid. They are the everlasting classic evil geniuses (except that one watcher, apparently...).

You know, I just thought of something.
Isn't it weird that the HoO would pass out a flyer with a number on it that leads to a voicemail with a clue that ONLY Jonas or Alex would understand?

It makes sense that Alex could be the inside informant. But there is a problem with the theory that Alex planted the encrypted messages. Alex was responsible for sending Bree on the wild goose chase to find the new "chosen one" (Jules) which eventually ended up being a trap.

The logical explanation is Alex is a double-agent. But, typically, people become double-agents when they can profit from the fallout of a war between opposing parties. I don't see any profit here.

Okay, that is a good point. But I can provide an entirely possible explanation. Alex is confused about which side she is on. She set Bree up for the trap, yes. But when she rethought about it, she decided she wanted to help Jonas and Daniel save Bree. A guilty conscience can be quite powerful. Smile

I refuse to address your reference to bipolar disorder. Stick to what you know about, please.
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiff5000 wrote:

Okay, that is a good point. But I can provide an entirely possible explanation. Alex is confused about which side she is on. She set Bree up for the trap, yes. But when she rethought about it, she decided she wanted to help Jonas and Daniel save Bree. A guilty conscience can be quite powerful. Smile

I refuse to address your reference to bipolar disorder. Stick to what you know about, please.

Has anyone considered that maybe Alex thought Jules was the new girl? How do we know for sure that Alex knew she was a plant?? Maybe she was giving information she thought was correct.

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joygasm wrote:
spiff5000 wrote:

Has anyone considered that maybe Alex thought Jules was the new girl? How do we know for sure that Alex knew she was a plant?? Maybe she was giving information she thought was correct.

That is also possible. I just thought her tone of voice was very snide and taunting, as if she were trying to get Bree to further investigate and figure things out. Either way, I definitely think Alex was the one putting the clues in the Order commercials.
spiff5000
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does a BA in Psychology count?

Since my comments were criticized twice I feel it's necessary to respond. Those with Bipolar Disorder typically suffer from severe mood swings. The two most common moods and the associated symptoms are the following:

Depression
Feeling sad or blue, or “down in the dumps”
Loss of interest in things the person used to enjoy, including sex
Feeling worthless, hopeless, or guilty
Sleeping too little or too much
Changes in weight or appetite
Feeling tired or having little or no energy
Feeling restless
Problems concentrating or making decisions
Thoughts of death or suicide

Mania
Increased energy level
Less need for sleep
Racing thoughts or mind jumps around
Easily distracted
More talkative than usual or feeling pressure to keep talking
More self-confident than usual
Focused on getting things done, but often completing little
Risky or unusual activities to the extreme, even if it’s likely bad things will happen

I'm merely saying if Alex were suffering from Bipolar Disorder she likely wouldn't be composing elaborate plans and cryptic messages. Those activities require a balanced temperament, patience and persistence; these traits are absence when your mood is out of control.
genesistrum
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF Mate!!!
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiff5000 wrote:

Does a BA in Psychology count?

Since my comments were criticized twice I feel it's necessary to respond. Those with Bipolar Disorder typically suffer from severe mood swings. The two most common moods and the associated symptoms are the following:

Depression
Feeling sad or blue, or “down in the dumps”
Loss of interest in things the person used to enjoy, including sex
Feeling worthless, hopeless, or guilty
Sleeping too little or too much
Changes in weight or appetite
Feeling tired or having little or no energy
Feeling restless
Problems concentrating or making decisions
Thoughts of death or suicide

Mania
Increased energy level
Less need for sleep
Racing thoughts or mind jumps around
Easily distracted
More talkative than usual or feeling pressure to keep talking
More self-confident than usual
Focused on getting things done, but often completing little
Risky or unusual activities to the extreme, even if it’s likely bad things will happen

I'm merely saying if Alex were suffering from Bipolar Disorder she likely wouldn't be composing elaborate plans and cryptic messages. Those activities require a balanced temperament, patience and persistence; these traits are absence when your mood is out of control.

You don't have a BA in Psychology. If you did, you would know that bipolars go through long spells without any mood swings at all. You would also know that some of the most intelligent and creative people in the world are/were bipolars. Also, bipolars have IQs above the average.

Don't lie. You don't know WTF you are talking about. Bipolars minds aren't always muddled.

Also, being on the fence about something and waivering does not a bipolar make. Moral dilemmas and fear can often cause these kinds of reactions in people without mood disorders.

BA in psychology, my ass.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.

Last edited by longlostposter on Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
You don't have a BA in Psychology. If you did, you would know that bipolars go through long spells without any mood swings at all. You would also know that some of the most intelligent and creative people in the world are/were bipolars. Also, bipolars have IQs above the average.

Don't lie. You don't know WTF you are talking about. Bipolars minds aren't always muddled.

Also, being on the fence about something and waivering does not a bipolar make. Moral dilemmas and fear can often cause these kinds of reactions in people without mood disorders.

Added to that, spiff, there is such a thing as medication. Different kinds have different results on different people, yes, but there are many people who are helped by it tremendously.

Not that someone who is bipolar couldn't come up with puzzles like those regardless of medication.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pfft guys

I may not have bipolar but I'm close. Medication doesn't always help. and what Juli explained doesn't always happen either.

He never said there wasnt a time period in between he just said that they went from 1 extreme to another in a short period of time. It has to be a short period of time... thats how you get diagnosed!!!
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
pfft guys

I may not have bipolar but I'm close. Medication doesn't always help. and what Juli explained doesn't always happen either.

It is true, however, that bipolar people are not constantly fluctuating between mania and depression (by the way, I said that medication helps many people, not all; someone with Order connections would probably get to try out a lot of different kinds until they found one that at least helped a little).

kellylen wrote:
He never said there wasnt a time period in between he just said that they went from 1 extreme to another in a short period of time.

He asserted that a bipolar individual would be unlikely to be able to construct those puzzles because they wouldn't have a balanced temperment and enough patience to do it (most anyone should have been able to write that stuff in half an hour anyway, especially if they knew what the Hymn of One is like).

He also suggested that Alex switching back and forth between overt good and overt evil could mean that she's bipolar. This was followed up by stating — and I quote — "Such a mind wouldn't have enough clarity to compose the encrypted messages and clues we discovered."

There's so much wrong with these comments that it couldn't all be stated without completely getting this thread off-topic. What he said was not only an insult about a lot of people, but was mind-bogglingly, hilariously wrong.
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, we're all psychology professors!!

Want my opinion on bipolarity??

Seriously guys...wtf?

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

Added to that, spiff, there is such a thing as medication. Different kinds have different results on different people, yes, but there are many people who are helped by it tremendously.

Not that someone who is bipolar couldn't come up with puzzles like those regardless of medication.

Time for my two cents. Bipolar is not going to make someone think they are one person one day and a completely different person the next. This would be a psychological disorder, not a mood disorder. If it is not her moral dilemmas and fear causing this kind of behavior, it would have to be caused by a person being disillusioned about who they are. Mood disorders would not cause this.

I am glad someone called you out on that BA in psychology! If you want to pretend to be someone you aren't behind that computer screen, you should at least know the material you claim to have studied.

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
spiff5000
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

You're projecting.
PhiaMonster
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I couldn't help it...

All the psychology talk reminded me of scary Tom Cruise!! Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: