Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Going Home
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
codeqazplm
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Going Home Reply with quote

Do you plan on going home anytime soon, or do you plan on blowing off graduation and helping your friends out?

p.s.: I hope things work out with ur mom
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah already graduated. Just before she went to California.
SkyIsEmpty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Going Home Reply with quote

codeqazplm wrote:
Do you plan on going home anytime soon, or do you plan on blowing off graduation and helping your friends out?

Already blew it off. Graduation was like a week ago. I bought a one-way bus ticket and never looked back. Wink J/k I'll go back sometime but I'm not sure I'll ever live there again. Honestly, I'm not really thinking that far ahead. It's more of a day-to-day thing with this group... I like that. There's no reason for me to plan my future right now. So, I'll stay as long as I'm wanted.
SkyIsEmpty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

Graduated, but didn't attend the ceremony.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:
Lurker wrote:

I wouldn't have picked you as the ceremony type anyway. Smile
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Is there no way out of the mind? Reply with quote

Is there no way out of the mind?
Sylvia Plath
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
codeqazplm
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Going Home Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:
codeqazplm wrote:

Already blew it off. Graduation was like a week ago. I bought a one-way bus ticket and never looked back. Wink J/k I'll go back sometime but I'm not sure I'll ever live there again. Honestly, I'm not really thinking that far ahead. It's more of a day-to-day thing with this group... I like that. There's no reason for me to plan my future right now. So, I'll stay as long as I'm wanted.

I know this is completely off topic, but when u said "I don't wanna live there anymore" it got me thinking. I saw Taylors video, and she said that u never used to be the way you are now (not saying that the way u are now is bad!) but, is that true?
mary
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who does stay the same, though? especially during the later teen years when so much is changing all around you and in your head?
SkyIsEmpty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Going Home Reply with quote

codeqazplm wrote:

I know this is completely off topic, but when u said "I don't wanna live there anymore" it got me thinking. I saw Taylors video, and she said that u never used to be the way you are now (not saying that the way u are now is bad!) but, is that true?

Reply hazy, try again.
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Kiss me and you will see how important I am. Reply with quote

Kiss me and you will see how important I am.
Sylvia Plath
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mary
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Going Home Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:

Reply hazy, try again.

word
stevemedigod
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah,
We're all rooting for you!

I'm sure many of us also have had long estrangements from at least one of our parents, myself included. Do you have any advice for us, given that this is something you're dealing with now, too?
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:
Lurker wrote:

hahaha i read this and just about freaked out... i forget there's more than one kind of 'ceremony'....

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevemedigod wrote:
Sarah,
We're all rooting for you!

I'm sure many of us also have had long estrangements from at least one of our parents, myself included. Do you have any advice for us, given that this is something you're dealing with now, too?

Ditto for me.

Ofcourse you didn't get abused by one or heard your Granny not really her grandchild because of your hair color.

And add Grandmother to it on my account.
LiLskttles87
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Going Home Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:
codeqazplm wrote:

Not that im against you stayin in cali sarah (im in SF) but what about collosis (sorry i dont know how to spell his name) do you really wanna leave him with your sister or are you going to go back home to get him so he can help fight the order too........

"Memories flooded My Mind,
Like a Delicate Symphony
Wet with blood"
-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
"Everytime you score a goal a starving child in africa dies" ~ Sarah

"Your so morbid" ~ Taylor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: