Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How did you become a LonelyCracker ?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: How did you become a LonelyCracker ? Reply with quote

I was wondering how everyone came to the forum ?

For example,I was checking Youtubes 'Most watched Videos" waayyyy back in July of '06,and came across one of the first LG15 Videos(maybe Grillz ?).

I watched them there until approx. Sept. then came here, lurked until Nov. joined the forum and now I CAN"T LEAVE!!! Smile

You ? How did you become a LonelyCracker ?

Bree- Classicly Beautiful/sweet/ "pure"/Vogue

Sarah-Modern Day HOT/ naughty/"dirty"/Penthouse
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first video I ever saw was Proving Science Wrong. (It was on the Most Discussed list.) I thought it was kind of strange. The next one I saw was I Probably Shouldn't Post This. That made me curious, so I subscribed and watched all the videos.

Around the time of the Ceremony, I joined the forum. I was a lurker at first, but it was interesting and I loved researching stuff.

A month later I started posting... and the rest is history. Laughing
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One day I was chatting online with HisGirl and asked her what she was doing...she didn't want to tell me, but when I dragged it out of her she said she was waiting for some guy named Cu_Roi to get back from a "drop" from some girl named Cassie (waaaaay back in the CiW days *sigh*)...I was hooked instantly!

Good times!

BIG shout out to His♥Girl ... an awesome chica!
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and Cu_roi is long gone, I believe....

Bree- Classicly Beautiful/sweet/ "pure"/Vogue

Sarah-Modern Day HOT/ naughty/"dirty"/Penthouse
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some idiot had made a thing about LG15 being fake, and I kinda thought, "No shit. It's supposed to be fake, they friggin' admitted it."

I began to get curious about what the show could be about, so I started to watch. Now I'm here.

The end.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw it on my homepage MSN that Lonelygirl15 was fake back in september and it caught my attention. i watched every video to get caught up! Very Happy Im still here!!!
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the Law Order episode about Willow Whatever, and I knew I'd love the original. I watched all (approximately) 100 videos the night before a job interview. I got the job offer, but didn't take it. Wink
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly don't remember. I hadn't even discovered YouTube until about the time the first video came out. It was about a year ago and I remember the video about the monkey. It took me a while to find my way to the web-site, comment board, and finally the forum.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was compleatly oblivious to it untill this year. Mainly becuase i only got into youtube around christmas time and i was only watching gammer videos.

Anyway i saw Jackdaniels featured video "A guided tour of youtube". Episode 45 seconds was actualy in one of the shots although i didnt know. I watch some of his earlyer stuff and one of his videos was referenceing the lg15 is fake mayhem.

His videos also led me to thewinekone he obviously responded to lg15 after her first blog which had droped his name. So i started to think hang on a minute what is this lg15 craze?

So then i went looking for it. Becuase i had fridays off from college i spent the entire day watching the curent video was the first fossball episode. Then thinking i figured out what was going on i acidently came acros Opaphid and confusion stuck me along with then finding cassieiswatching. And you can see where that lead.

I lurked while i made sense of it all then started to make petty little posts in video discusion. Feeling mostly ignored i faded away again untill about 2 months ago where i started hanging around the social forums much longer. Now thanks to the args such as facility J and Maddy which were so much more compelling durin the dull season of episodes. Of course these also all those amazing threads such as Daniel ma belle that keep me comeing back.

Oh dear iv woffled on but theres my story.
bree_is_awesome
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well last year, i saw a thing on the yahoo homepage about about it being fake and being a hit and stuff, so i got on youtube looked her up and watched all off them up to the newest one they had and then when they were trying to find out if they could trust jonas i joined the forum and i was lurker and i have been here ever since!
My Bebo: http://www.maddemp.bebo.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rozasaurus
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First video I ever saw was Fleeing the Watcher, after someone posted a somewhat delayed "OMGZ LG15 IZ FAEK!" thread in the GD of GaiaOnline. I was confused, so I checked out the other videos. Ever since, I've been hooked.
I lurked around a bit before actually joining though.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In June 2006, I discovered Youtube for the first time. The whole idea of the site was completely new to me, and I was instantly hooked. I happened upon the first of Bree's video blogs the day it was posted. I had become very fascinated with vlogging (because for some reason, I enjoy listening to people talk about themselves), and this was just another one of those.

Shortly before news broke that it was scripted, I stopped watching for whatever reason. I was busy with school, I had lost a lot of my initial interest in youtube, etc.

This January, I finally returned to youtube and in the most viewed/most discussed sections I saw a video posted by a rather attractive young man. Of course that peaked my interest, and it wasn't until later that I discovered that "Jonas" was a character in Lonelygirl15. So I went back, and rewatched all the videos to get caught up, and here I am today.

Of course, my perceptions of the show and of Jackson have changed since then, but I'm now happily addicted to lonelycrack. Very Happy
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found LG15 on Youtube through top subscribed or something. I watched all the videos, and I thought she was cute but strongly doubted she was real. I looked at the forums, but no one was really using them. A little while later, it was featured on AOL News after the Creators admitted she was fake. I caught up on a few videos, because I missed like 2, and then went to the website. I thought it was a cool idea, so I joined. Smile
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One morning last summer I was reading a norwegian newspaper on my cellphone.. Youtube and LG15 was mentioned
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would always click on the "most viewed" videos on you tube, and something by Lonelygirl15 would always be in the top videos. I clicked on them a few times but I didn't really get it, but I couldn't stop watching for some reason. So one night I watched all of them to that point and got really really curious. Then seriously a few days later the news broke that it wasn't real and I was like "WTF!" and I actually remember telling my friends about it (they have no clue I'm into this) and I was really mad. But then I was even MORE intrigued. So I lurked around for months, finally registered for the forums in December, but I've only really started posting in the past few months.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: