Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How did you become a LonelyCracker ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had seen Lonelygirl and thought it was completely stupid...then Cassie came. Now Cassie is gone and I'm pretty much back to thinking Lonelygirl is completely stupid.
agent_fondue
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirlreturn wrote:
I had seen Lonelygirl and thought it was completely stupid...then Cassie came. Now Cassie is gone and I'm pretty much back to thinking Lonelygirl is completely stupid.

here here (and all that jazz)

Vote 'mute in '08! - because Paris Hilton and P. Diddy will both talk about it for months without acctually doing it themselves.

"Celebrate we will for life is short but sweet for certain."
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

betz28 wrote:
i saw it on my homepage MSN that Lonelygirl15 was fake back in september and it caught my attention. i watched every video to get caught up! Very Happy Im still here!!!

Haha, about the same! Whenever it appeared on msnbc.com I accidentally ran into the article and I immediately went and looked it up on youtube.

Oh my goodness, I watched every video that night and I was totally hooked before getting through even half of them, lol. I made a youtube account just to subscribe to all of the different accounts... geez.

I only joined the forum in January, I think. And I was too afraid to really post until recently, haha. (The forum is scary as hell.)\

Anyway, I'm so glad I got addicted. What would I do if I didn't spend all of my time clicking refresh?!

(probably a lot more homework, haha)
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I accidentally found one of the videos while clicking on random links after vids on youtube. It was mid to late July of 2006. I followed occasionally on youtube, then I came across CiW. I lurked for like 2 days, then jumped onto the forums in September. CiW was the most fun i've had out of this experience. Once CiW died, I found comfort in OpAphid. Now that Op is gone, i'm pretty much bored with the LG experience.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
I accidentally found one of the videos while clicking on random links after vids on youtube. It was mid to late July of 2006. I followed occasionally on youtube, then I came across CiW. I lurked for like 2 days, then jumped onto the forums in September. CiW was the most fun i've had out of this experience. Once CiW died, I found comfort in OpAphid. Now that Op is gone, i'm pretty much bored with the LG experience.
Theres still Chapter 2 of MA if jeromy gets round to it. And Kate Modern is promising arg aspects
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeiwerZane wrote:
romanceismusic wrote:
Theres still Chapter 2 of MA if jeromy gets round to it. And Kate Modern is promising arg aspects

I'm still waiting for MA. Smile and i'm still sticking around FacilityJ.

But, as much as love those, nothing compares to the friends i've made and the fun I had during those 6 months of CiW/Op Sad
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh i remember lurking around them all they all looked fun but some are just takeing a break to deal with life and will eventualy return. P monkeys playhouse is even being considered for removal as life has been sucked away from it
frankenstein girl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a YouTube whore. I started watching around the time of "A Change In My Life".. That's the first video I remember reading the comments about, because people were talking about how she was going to lose her virginity in the ceremony and conceive a demon baby. And everyone thought she was a part of Thelema. Which I had never heard of before. So thats when my own personal researching began. I didn't go to the website at all until they started putting the lonelygirl15 Breeniverse thing at the end of their videos. Then I lurked around the forums from then until I finally joined, and I still mostly just lurk.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is I came across it waaaaaaay in the begging like her first vid and what not. So yeah. =]
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zwfwrestling
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was well aware of the entire LonelyGirl15 thing and always suspected it to be an act even from the start. when it was finally revealed I was rather triumphant and occasionally kept tabs to see how the deal would change.

keep in mind, up until this point I had not watched anything completely.

The video that was the perfect bait, shall we say, that got me totally into the LonelyGirl saga, forgetting my prior dislike of the series, was "Miss Me?" where DB was shown with the whole "It's me, danny b" thing. And then the video that ensured I would stay forever (at least I thought, back then) was "The Human Ransom." I must have watched this video 50 times, I don't know why, but after the 50th view I was hooked.

And I watched. 42 straight videos. Hooked. Then when the whole thing with Glenn popped up, I started to get worried. Nevertheless, I watched. It was intriguing when they all got captured.

However, once I saw the Bree video saying "new Girl" I packed my bags and left. This also happened to be when the official announcement was made that Tachyon, Brother, and Oppy weren't going to be a part of the series anymore.

They (and probably Glenn) were the reason I started watching, and ironically, they were the reason i stopped.

I wish I could hop back in, but the addition of 3 more ditzy girls is just the cherry on the pie. Sorry LG15 but you've lost a fan forever.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like such a newbie :-p
I remember the vid 'Alex is...' came out right around when I started watching. And I had wikipedia'd lonelygirl15 after seeing something about it being in the top 5 web phenomenons. It seemed interesting so one night I couldn't sleep and I looked up the LG15 account and began watching. I thought it was interesting and Bree was adorable. I wasn't really hooked though, because it was hard to follow all the accounts once Jonas got involved (because at that point Op, Tachyon, Brother, Gemma, Jonas, DB, and Bree all had accounts with thier own vids). But it really was around 'The Human Ransom' that I got reallllyyyy hooked and started really catching up on all of it. Then around 'Vegas, Baby!' someone on youtube mentioned this website was several vids ahead so I headed here and watched up until after the kidnapping vids, lurked on the forums, joined, then started posting after lurking for a bit more.

And now I don't know what I would do in my spare time Razz
My LG15 Vid
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i started to watch LG cause i was bored in the student center with my laptop browsing YT... i stumbled on proving science wrong ... i thought it was right querky... since this is mid august when my quarter starts i decided that since i have 2 hours between classes i should catch up on the 20 epidoes before and after this one... ive been watching ever since... around the 150s in the "capture and escape" arc i started getting into analyzing the episodes and putting in my editing into the LGpedia... but as soon as the "new girl" arc started and the introduction of sarah, taylor, and jules as characters i went into lcrack status and i joined the forum not far after... my first post was about the box puzzle and how much i liked sarah's character... yup.. now i live on the forum pretty much... proud Lcrack
megabyte made my avvie...
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It made the news for being fake. Like, octoberish?

I decided to see what the big deal was all about. I thought it was a clever idea, what they had. A new form of media that is relatively cheap to produce and distribute and can get out to tons of the masses. I liked the gorilla way they did it too. I mean I guess some people were hurt that they invested in the story and it wasn't real, and of course looking back and knowing it was fake I thought geez, how did anyone ever think this was real, but I'm sure I coulda fallen for it had I not already known. Smile
Greyfurgang
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone mentioned LonelyGirl 15 on a forum I used to post in and and I Googled it .I was just going to watch the first video to see what it was all about and I spent most of the day watching the whole series in chronilogical order and I've been hooked ever since.
neojupiter
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hadn't heard about LG15 until it hit the news, so like many others, i decided to see what all the fuss was about, i started with the first video and cought up in a couple of days and i have watching ever since. Very Happy

i had heard everyone in the Vids mention the site and the froums and told myself i was going to go and going to go and i never did until a couple of weeks ago.. soo. here i am Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: