Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some help with Bree

View previous topic :: View next topic  
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Some help with Bree Reply with quote

Jonas- I'm sure the way that Bree is acting is really hard on you. It is obvious how much you care for her, and her acting like she doesn't know you or hates you, must be very difficult to accept. Just give her time. Maybe instead of trying to explain yourself to her and push her to remember, you could just be there for her. Just let her know that you are there no matter what. Whether she doesn't say a word, or whether she screams and yells and throws things. (Just don't get hurt.) This will show her how much you care for her. Eventually she will come around and see that she can trust you again. She just needs to see that you are there for her no matter what, whether she remembers you or even if she is still programmed, you are there for her either way. Good luck Jonas! And remember, we are here for you no matter what.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try playing her some of the old videos where she obviously cares about you.
GenocideInMyMind
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may sound really strange, but if it's partly the medication the HoO could have given her that's helping to 'enhance' this defiance, blank stares, and complete mindwashed effect; give her plenty of water. Water will help flush out her system. Her body will have less 'impurities' and it may be easier to help aid her in a complete recovery from this state of mind. Also, like others have said, Fight music with music. Whether you choose classical or you feature the Grillz song, it's up to you. Another thing that may help, do something to show her that she can trust you, and the others. Show her that you all are friends. Be nice to her, comfort her, make her laugh. It seems to be helping. Maybe take her on a hike..but be careful. Goodluck Jonas, and keep up the hardwork!

http://www.youtube.com/GenocideInMyMind

http://myspace.com/genocideinmymind

http://GenocideInMyMind.bebo.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
nickaflick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he should show her some of the videos she made. You know, of after the fake ceremony, them killing her dad, all the running they've done up until now. It seems like she's deleted all those memories but those memories give her reason for not joining the order.

I do agree though, laughter is the best medicine right now. She needs to know Beastie, Jonas and even Sarah care about her more than the order does.

"In life it's easier to just take what we want and leave as quickly as possible, but it is when we tough it out and face our fears that we will have grown stronger." Unknown
BabyYoshi88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reminder Reply with quote

Jonas, you need to remind her of what's most important to her.

I would definitely find anything that reminds her of her dad. Show her the collage she made for her dad and anything that can bring back the memories of him. You're doing great Jonas Applause
Full of pity, love, and power.
He is able,
He is able,
He is able, doubt no more.
zippo69
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What they said! Just recap everything that has happened, and plop it all in one video and get her to watch it. OH, and show her that fathers day card. You must show it to her!
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas,
I am so worried for Bree. Take it from someone who has dealt with situations like this. I am not a psychologist, I do not have a degree in anything. All I have is a lifetime of experience, both observed and taken part in the "de-programming."
Take it slow Jonas, take it slow...I saw it tonight, the old Bree is still there. The videos could be too much right now, depending on what stage she is in. Don't push her to watch...talk to her...remind her of good times. I really liked what you did for her in the video. That is what you need.
But, is Bree just not accepting Sarah? Or is Bree not eating? If she isn't eating...she needs nutrients. Try some ensure drinks or something. But definitely get her the recommnded daily doses of the 5 food groups.
Is there 5? Vegetables, protein, dairy, grains. Maybe I am missing one. But, try serving some favorites too.
And, please, don't let anyone drill her about the HoO. She will just shut down. Don't allow yelling either. And never force her. I know, I am repeating myself in what I have told you already in my own thread. But, I am really worried. This could change her mental capacity.
But, from what I have seen so far, she seems to be "coming down" but "downs" come and go. You will know when it is over. Expect withdrawal and possibly depression in the future. But show her that you are all there to be her friends.
I have flown to a new location to get the help of others in the field of "re-designing life after an NRM).
(Yes, people. My secret is out.)

Anyways,

Stay safe.

SARAH

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: Some help with Bree Reply with quote

megs229 wrote:
Jonas- I'm sure the way that Bree is acting is really hard on you. It is obvious how much you care for her, and her acting like she doesn't know you or hates you, must be very difficult to accept. Just give her time. Maybe instead of trying to explain yourself to her and push her to remember, you could just be there for her. Just let her know that you are there no matter what. Whether she doesn't say a word, or whether she screams and yells and throws things. (Just don't get hurt.) This will show her how much you care for her. Eventually she will come around and see that she can trust you again. She just needs to see that you are there for her no matter what, whether she remembers you or even if she is still programmed, you are there for her either way. Good luck Jonas! And remember, we are here for you no matter what.

Jonas, I think you did a really good job of this in the last video. Making her laugh might bring back old memories that you have together. She definately came around at the end. But just don't let your guard down, you have seen how her mood swings can come about quickly. Good luck, and just keep doing what you are doing. We are here for you! ~Megan
Pyrad
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zippo69 wrote:
What they said! Just recap everything that has happened, and plop it all in one video and get her to watch it. OH, and show her that fathers day card. You must show it to her!

I remember the video where you guys opened the box. Most of the stuff in there seemed directed to Bree or whoever got the box about the Order's 'scientific' dealings, but the Father's Day card seemed rather out of place. It might be one of the keys to unlocking Bree. Perhaps her father anticipated this and left it as a tool to help unlock her in the event that something happened.

From the transcript of your chat, it seems like she's a little unwilling to view videos and such at the moment. I might recommend leaving it in her room at letting her explore the Father's Day Card when she feels up to it.
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Movie Marathon Reply with quote

I agree with SARAH. Daniel was taking it far too fast. Don't yell at her about the HoO. Gain her trust a little before showing her the videos. You should have a MOVIE MARATHON with her! Just don't include anything that will remind her of the Order or the Hymn of One...for now.
Silence141
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah daniel wasnt helping but maybe thats a good thing...
although i dont think him and sarah need to go paint nails or whatever.
they could at least act a litle more serious
good luck jonas >.<
be ready for some withdrawl and be patient
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: