Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas Write her a song

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rayne100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Jonas Write her a song Reply with quote

Jonas,
Maybe it would help if you write her a song and sing it to her. I mean a real song. Since she keeps singing her "eternal song" maybe it would be a good idea for you to give her your song to replace it. It may help her to snap out of it.
Just a thought
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a good idea. Even better, write a song that you then set to a collage of the old videos you guys have made. The song will connect with the videos in her mind, and considering how the HoO and the Order are painted in those vids (not very flatteringly, I mean - and with good reason) it might help snap her out of this. I think you guys are making progress, and I think Bree's current "instability" could be a sign of some part of the old Bree trying to fight through the "new Bree" the HoO made her into. Just keep at it, man. You can do this. One last bit of advice.

Next time she snuggles into you again, try kissing her on the forehead like you did before. It might jog something, especially if the kiss made her feel safe before.
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, write her a song... maybe that could turn into her "eternal song" and she'll never leave you again Wink
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Jonas Write her a song Reply with quote

rayne100 wrote:
Jonas,
Maybe it would help if you write her a song and sing it to her. I mean a real song. Since she keeps singing her "eternal song" maybe it would be a good idea for you to give her your song to replace it. It may help her to snap out of it.
Just a thought

Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmxpVYK5Exg

- not trying to promote anything. it was made for a purpose.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jonas,

I think these guys have the right idea. The HoO seem very preoccupied with music, so perhaps you can use this to gain her trust? I don't think it really matters what the actual song is about at this point, but rather that Bree focuses on that rather than this "eternal song". Good luck! We know you're getting tired, but keep up the great work, she needs you.

Perhaps Esteed has a point too, anything to bring back memories.

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas Write her a song Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
rayne100 wrote:
Jonas,
Just a thought

Try this:

And on the 25th of February... You are so prescient, VB! I am, again, listening to Bree's true song and marveling. Again. At just how incredibly you get into the dreams and thoughts of people.

Jonas, it truly wouldn't be a bad idea for you to watch this video. It will give you a lot of insight into what Bree has been through. At your discretion, since you know where Bree seems to be now, you might truly want her to see this as well...

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
bianca23
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea! But the song must have a lot of high notes, because Bree seems to react to high notes. In that HoO song are a lot of high notes either. So, write her a song with high notes, that might be working to get her out of that fog she's in. And maybe you can do a little dance too Dancing
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of couplets to get your creative juices goin.

Bree you are a wonderful Chick
I've love to have you riding my ... ponies.

Come to the place where the lover sits
and let me feel your beautiful... warmth.

Call it fate or just good luck
since I met you I've been wanting to... commit.
theicon
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: lonelyfallon32 Reply with quote

Yo Jonas, perhaps you should show Bree Jimmy Fallon's parody video of lonelygirl15 because he sings a song in that, which would go hand and hand with this song idea. Also It might show Bree that someone as famous as Jimmy Fallon is a fan of hers and she might try harder to come back to normal. In case you haven't seen the video, its called lonelyfallon32. Just google it in search and it will show many websites that have this.
prudence
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas Write her a song Reply with quote

chershaytoute wrote:
voyboy wrote:
rayne100 wrote:
Jonas,
Just a thought

Try this:

Jonas, it truly wouldn't be a bad idea for you to watch this video. It will give you a lot of insight into what Bree has been through. At your discretion, since you know where Bree seems to be now, you might truly want her to see this as well...

I agree that Jonas and Daniel should definitley watch this video. I definitley think that this could help Bree come back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: