Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

jonas, you're my new plan

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mary
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: jonas, you're my new plan Reply with quote

i wrote to db but he obviously didn't read it because he didn't even come close to using my suggestions. yelling at her is probably the exact opposite of what i would suggest.

so he's obviously got some hostility towards bree and it's probably better that he's not helping atm anyway. also, i was (and am) saying that she would probably do better with less stimulus at a time. i had suggested that only daniel try to talk to her and you stay away, but now i'm switching that. yelling at her is only going to make her more stubborn and having a bunch of people messing with her is going to make her recess further.

i was saying that what she needs is just for someone to hang out with her and be with her physically. i was also saying that someone needs to hold her. company and physical touch are extremely effective tools when it comes to humans (or any social animal)

you're pretty much doing what i asked daniel to do. just hang out with her and be there, and try to hold her as much as you can. i said to db and will say to you, if she kisses you, kiss her back but but do *not* let it go further than that. assure her that you love her and give her physical touch but do not allow it to become sexual.

i was also saying just to let her do what she needs to do and you seem to be doing that. db getting frustrated was bad. i think your patience is key here.

i'm sorry about you and db by the way. i hope he comes around and remembers how important your relationship is. he'll probably also come around and try to help with bree once he gets over his hostility and frustration, but like i said you're better off with him leaving her alone right now anyway.

<3 mary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: