Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0207 - "Taking Advantage of Her" [06/06/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
selena
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WriterGirl wrote:
selena wrote:
Wellllll... The thing is, Sarah invited herself to California at a time when everyone knew the guys were in crisis-mode over Bree being gone. You can't just *show up* at someone's house without invitation, without warning, while their best friend is in danger, and say, "How rude of you not to pay attention to me!" Laughing

You might've meant this jokingly, but I actually agree, and I think that's why it's hard for me to like Sarah sometimes, even though I honestly do try.

I was perfectly serious about the self-absorption factor. It just makes me laugh because it just seems so exaggeratedly blind to anything else. "I'm here... meeeee... look at meee... Bree? No, look at meeeee..." Laughing
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No I think he needs a haircut.

a-effing-MEN to that one!
lookinginonyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: best friends Reply with quote

DB said he thought of Bree as his best friend.. right.. and then I went back to watch the "I hAtE tHeSe PeOpLe" video cause i like it so much and noticed Bree said "why would anyone who says they're someone's best friend lock them in a room? hmm? hmm?"
i find that interesting. So Bree knows Daniel is her best friend, and maybe it's just that.

Now, I can sorta understand DB's side of view.. when I see someone flirting with my friends who are girls, I normally don't like it, and am uncomfortable with it, I'm just not as vocal about it, atleast to the other guys. That doesn't mean I like the girl, it's just that I don't like them liking her.

Maybe Bree wanted someone else to run to to "comfort" her, or maybe Jonas is the only one who made her laugh and didn't yell at her (like DB).

some thoughts..
meggamoo1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone mentioned it... but I saw on youtube a new TrueFreeWill vid mentioning that they should call "the doctor" in order to reprogram her... since she isn't a remote control.

if you wanna see it go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrnFngwkyr0&sdig=1

Any ideas?

Smile

LG15 is like a much more sophisticated and mature version of Blues Clues

Quote:
You're so pretty
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kneeleigh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good heavens.
What a mess they're all in.
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how we are all agreeing with each other this time! Yeah! It makes me feel warm and happy inside!

Although I have noticed that a lot of posters explain how a previous post basically expressed their own opinions, I have one that I didn't see mentioned....At least, I think no one has thought about this....

Most of us find both Daniel's approach and Jonas' approach wrong for Bree and her needs. So...that is neat. What is the right one? As LG15 fans, the creators expect us to not only consider the content of the blogs but interact. That is why I love this series. Perhaps we should, either in the character chats or within this very thread, express more than just how we disagree with the present attempts to reach her. I realize that a lot of you participate in the character chats more than I do. I am just giving my opinion. Please don't attack me for this.

As for myself, I believe the first step in helping Bree is truly understanding what her problem is in the first place! They are not that educated about ribozymes nor do they know much about what exactly "trait positive" means. As Daniel said, they need to check out the contents of the box better. Shouldn't they show everything to Bree? She could understand all of it better than any of them! It is obvious to me that the only one who has truly been aware of what is needed to help Bree is her father. Which is ironic because we all thought he was the oppressive one in the very beginning of this series. You remember that, right? We assumed HE wanted her to do the ceremony. Well, whatever was his strategy, it has to be better than that of Jonas and Daniel at the present moment. Secondly, I think they should ask her more questions. Yes, she is vulnerable and fragile but they don't have a luxurious amount of time! I am surprised that the Order hasn't found them yet!

So, this is how I would reach out to Bree. Creators? I submit my option for the gang, okay?
capgun
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's still part of the letter from Bree's dad that Daniel didn't reveal. Maybe there's a phone number in there, maybe they need to call the phone number at the end of the TrueFreeWill video, but they need a professional to come in, in any case. Has anyone been researching deprogramming and trying to contact them through the ic forums?
oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

capgun wrote:
There's still part of the letter from Bree's dad that Daniel didn't reveal. Maybe there's a phone number in there, maybe they need to call the phone number at the end of the TrueFreeWill video, but they need a professional to come in, in any case. Has anyone been researching deprogramming and trying to contact them through the ic forums?

Something along the lines of "Call this number in the case of irreversible and sinister brainwashing"? lol
Think-of-me
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think she is fully deprogramed. This isnt the serious determined bree. This is the silly bree that we were first introduced. I think this bree is trying to be that girl again.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this has been said or not - I got to page 8 and decided to just post.

Overall, I think this was a great vid! I mentioned in the thread for the video before this, "Beside Manners" that Daniel was jealous of the fact Jonas might be getting through to Bree, and he hasn't. If he wasn't stuck so far up Sarah's ass, maybe he could think rationally and come up with a plan to get through to her. That's just my opinion.

Something else I also noticed. Bree isn't fighting TOO hard to leave or contact anyone in the order. I understand she's confused and she doesn't know where she is.. but if she's capable of making a video, editing, and posting it online - then she couldn't make a phone call? I'm just saying. I understand the fact that they may not have a phone, but they do have a computer. Which probably has email.

Don't get me wrong, I'm SO glad Bree is back with the boys, and I don't want her to go back with the order. I just thought that was a bit strange. Smile

Anything is possible with LonelyGirl15.
Think-of-me
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you jana , i have noticed that as well. I think bree is just caught between the good guys and the bad guys. She knows who daniel and jonas are , and that they love and want to help her. So shes not making any attempt to escape. I also think that the order messed with her mind so much , shes having a hard time letting them back in. As we observed in this video , there are traces of the bree we know. I think i agree with jonas attempt but also with daniel. I think they should be looking into the deprograming more avidly, but what jonas is doing seems to be helping hes showing bree little things first. Getting her to smile and to laugh. Discovering shes not just a mindless drone.
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaL wrote:
I'm not sure if this has been said or not - I got to page 8 and decided to just post.

Overall, I think this was a great vid! I mentioned in the thread for the video before this, "Beside Manners" that Daniel was jealous of the fact Jonas might be getting through to Bree, and he hasn't. If he wasn't stuck so far up Sarah's ass, maybe he could think rationally and come up with a plan to get through to her. That's just my opinion.

Something else I also noticed. Bree isn't fighting TOO hard to leave or contact anyone in the order. I understand she's confused and she doesn't know where she is.. but if she's capable of making a video, editing, and posting it online - then she couldn't make a phone call? I'm just saying. I understand the fact that they may not have a phone, but they do have a computer. Which probably has email.

Don't get me wrong, I'm SO glad Bree is back with the boys, and I don't want her to go back with the order. I just thought that was a bit strange. Smile
You're right. Daniel always found a way to cheer Bree up, help her out. This might be a different case, but it looks like he isn't really trying either.

Sure Jonas doesn't give him much space to try, but hey a best friend (as he seems to think he still is) would try harder or at least talk to Jonas about things.

The other thing... I'm actually one of the only ones thinking Bree might actually be comming around. That could also explain why she wouldn't mail the order. Or maybe she already has, who knows, I'm wrong all the time Wink
JanaL
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think-of-me wrote:
I agree with you jana , i have noticed that as well. I think bree is just caught between the good guys and the bad guys. She knows who daniel and jonas are , and that they love and want to help her. So shes not making any attempt to escape. I also think that the order messed with her mind so much , shes having a hard time letting them back in. As we observed in this video , there are traces of the bree we know. I think i agree with jonas attempt but also with daniel. I think they should be looking into the deprograming more avidly, but what jonas is doing seems to be helping hes showing bree little things first. Getting her to smile and to laugh. Discovering shes not just a mindless drone.

I think that's what they need to do. I realize they don't have much time, but just look at how long they've been running? It just puzzles me as to why Bree even got into the car in the first place. Anyway, my point was is that they should start small and work their way up. Make her laugh, play around with her. The more she begins to snap out of it, the more she will be able to take it. I think they just need to take it one thing at a time, instead of drowning her with questions and yelling at her, like Daniel was.

He may say "I dont think of Bree like that".. but imo it's always been like that with him, before Jonas, before all of those other girls.

Anything is possible with LonelyGirl15.
parakeet100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the idea that it's not Jonas taking advantage of Bree, but rather Bree taking advantage of Jonas. He's got a soft spot for her and she's picked up on it and is manipulating him. Daniel knows who she is from way-back-when and he's not so easy to crack. And I think Daniel is ticked that Bree is showing Jonas so much affection when he's been there for her for so long.

Something tells me Jonas is about to get hurt...
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it too much to ask for a new video? Rolling Eyes
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: