Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel The Green-Eyed Monster!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is Daniel just jealous, or is Jonas really taking advantage?
Daniel is JEALOUS!
60%
 60%  [ 15 ]
Jonas is TAKING ADVANTAGE!
40%
 40%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 25

LeitaLoveBug
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Daniel The Green-Eyed Monster! Reply with quote

I think Jonas is on the right track, and Daniel’s just a jealous S.O.B.

I would much rather see Bree getting a piggyback ride than beating her head against the wall and acting all crazy and shit. If Daniel is really concerned about his “best friend,” he should be glad in the change of her demeanor by the time she’s been spending with Jonas.

And while we’re on the topic, if Daniel really is so freaking concerned about his “best friend,” then why the hell does he sit there and say, through poor P. Monkey no less, that he’s going to just CHILL OUT AND DO NOT A DAMN THING, because she “crazy!”

Looks like Daniel’s a fair weather friend, if that’s the case. I don’t know why he’s still around, unless it’s to continue feeding that crush he’s still got on Bree, waaaay deep down inside.

Daniel’s the one looking for action, anywhere and everywhere he can get it with any girl that will even slightly pay him any mind. Not Jonas.
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted "Daniel is Jelous" but I feel that needs an explanation.
I think he's feeling left out becuase now Jonas has a bond with Bree that he used to have. And he wants that back, he wants his best friend back, and feels frustrated because he doesn't know how to do that.

But I definitely don't believe his jelous like, having romantic feelings for her. I BELIEVE WHAT HE SAID. He just wants her back and hates the fact that he can't go trough her like Jonas does.

ohh, DB... If you only knew how much easier would be for her to trust you, if it wasn't because you're scaring her and making her feel like she let you down or something... You have no idea of how important you are for her. And as more important someone is to us, more hard it is to let them know how we feel.
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love jealous Daniel. Very Happy
But I think it's a mix of both.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
I love jealous Daniel. Very Happy
But I think it's a mix of both.

Ditto, however I don't think Daniel's jealousy is romantic jealousy; more that Jonas is who Bree is turning to for comfort now.

I didn't answer the poll, because I think it's a combination of both.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.

Last edited by longlostposter on Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I can't really vote in the poll either because I think it's possibly a bit of both and that the jealousy aspect needs to be qualified. I think Daniel possibly does feel some jealousy that he no longer has the best friend connection with Bree (Jonas has it now), but at the same time, Jonas is definitely letting his romantic hopes with Bree control him. In that respect, he could definitely take advantage of Bree (or both of them, or just himself) without even meaning to.

Also, Jonas has pretty much given up on trying to deprogram Bree (by his own admission). He's got her giving him the kind of attention he wanted from her before, and he's convincing himself that they've almost got the old Bree back because this is what he wants to believe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: