Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing videos?!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bosquelito
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Missing videos?!? Reply with quote

Where are videos 1, 3, 5, 9, 13, 14? Why are they NOT available on the Videos page of http://www.lonelygirl15.com/

They're still available on YouTube.com, just not here.

Here are the notable moments/comments/etc:

Video 1
Added June 16, 2006
Length: 01:35
* shoutouts to: paytotheorderofof2, thewinekone
* stalking -- not wanting to reveal where she lives
* red dress -- suddenly appears dressed in that a couple times

Further Analysis:
-- Red robes/clothing used in Moonchild "creation" ceremony

Video 3
Added June 21, 2006
Length: 02:23
* Roman cannibals -- live slave in room while part of his flesh consumed as a delicacy.
* music in background talks about "working for the man", just as a slave would (or a common worker such as an actress)
* Antartica twice the size of Pluto, and presses down with such force that it distorts the shape of the Earth (and then voice distortion is applied and she distorts her face)
* "why would there ever be quotes, I'm a retard"
...antartica, you know, the continent, is actually twice the size of Pluto, the planet....

Further Analysis:
-- future hints to a sacrifice
-- Pluto debates had already begun raging in the International Astronomical Union long, long before this video and it was known that a meeting would be soon held to have a decision upon PLuto's fate.
So its not inconceivable that this reference is more than mere coincidence, esp. with the import that Pluto carries in the rest of the religion and such
-- Would you now say the "planet" Pluto?

Video 5 "Grillz feat. Danielbeast, LG15, P. Monkey, and O'n."
Added June 25, 2006
Length: 02:54
* .... yeah, i got next to nothing on this one
* likely just completely irrelevant?
* Bree has a "missing" tooth in her grill
* Generally, Bree plays the female and Daniel plays the male rappers in this video.

Video 9 "Proving Science Wrong!"
Added July 09, 2006
Length: 01:36
*Uncertainty Principle
no one can truly observe the universe in its present state, because as soon as you look at it, it changes
* Next time, the Tolstoy Principle
* He eats a cracker, she eats a cracker
* "or now" headstand, you'll notice the boa has been disturbed compared to the other scenes in which it is visible, both before and AFTER. So that scene is disjointed from the recording.

Video 13 "He Said, She Said"
Added July 20, 2006
YouTube Length: 00:45
This actually shows up at the top of the video list, but is unnumbered and if you try to view it, it takes you to the main page of lonelygirl15.com
* Nothing really odd about it. One of 2 videos I can recall in which they do not audibly speak. It is the only video in which no one audibly speaks.

Video 14 "My Lazy Eye (and P. Monkey gets Funky!)"
Added July 22, 2006
YouTube Length: 01:52
* At age 4, eyepatch and bonus of putting a monkey in a cage
Monkey with left eye, Cage with right eye
* Parental conflict growing
* uncaged funky monkey

Further Analysis:
Video 4 (which is included on lonelygirl15.com) is the Danielbeast hunt.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pluto
Antarctica

Just sayin' Cool

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
bosquelito
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Note: This thread was started in "Forums -> Videos". At some point much after Sfonzarelli's post, it was moved to "Forums -> Concerns and Complaints"

Unless we get some notion that this is actually a just some general housecleaning that needs to be done to the lonelygirl15.com website, then I think it should have stayed in the "Videos" section. It seems to me a bit of a mystery and possibly important, until the Creators deem it not so.
Jana4
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, "He Said, She Said" just showed up on revver yesterday (the revver ones are the one we see here on LG15.com). And I don't think it's a big mystery. LG15 started out solely on YT. They seem to be adding the early ones to revver slowly, and eventually I think they will all be on revver. And there was no difference between the YT "He Said, She Said" and the revver one.

I saw someone post that possibly the wait for some of the older ones is that they are waiting for permission because of the copyrighted music on them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: