Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas is armed.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you guys be any more dramatic for cryin' out loud? It was a kiss, dears and if you watched the footage carefully, Bree seemed to make the first move. As for showing Jonas "who's boss", I would have to say that the girls are pretty much in charge and the boys are just going along for the ride.

Seriously Daniel, don't overreact to this. After all, a kiss is just a kiss.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pound some sense into him Danny Boy! at least a good slap...

HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, if you are a real man, you won't listen to these cavemen at all. If you feel you were slighted in any way, I'm truly sorry. But tearing into Jonas because you feel he took advantage of Bree won't solve anything. After all, do you really know what she was thinking? Perhaps she isn't as innocent as everyone here seems to think.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
I don't know, Daniel. This Jonas guy...he was trouble from the beginning... Pushes his way into your life offering to "help", but really, other than a place to hang out and some foosball competition, what help has he been?

Money. Transportation. Money. Transportation. Help in rescue. Money. Transportation. Another place to stay. Money. Transportation. Money. Transportation. Yet another place to stay. Money. Transportation. Money. Transportation. Money. Transportation. Money. Transportation. Help in another rescue. Money. Transportation. And yet another place to stay.

He's also been your friend.

Let's think about it for a second, Daniel.

Ziola wrote:
Seriously Daniel, don't overreact to this. After all, a kiss is just a kiss.

Daniel certainly doesn't need to overreact, but to some people a kiss is very significant.

Ziola wrote:
Daniel, if you are a real man, you won't listen to these cavemen at all. If you feel you were slighted in any way, I'm truly sorry. But tearing into Jonas because you feel he took advantage of Bree won't solve anything. After all, do you really know what she was thinking? Perhaps she isn't as innocent as everyone here seems to think.

Ziola's got the right idea here, Daniel.

And, again, Daniel, don't listen to the fucking clown. You saw "It," right?
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
You start listening to Pennywise up there and everything's going to be fucked up.

You listen to Shirker and you'll end up getting shot, Daniel.

How stupid would it be to confront an armed man without arming yourself?

Go with the 12-gauge, or at least a pistol of your own.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Lurker wrote:
You start listening to Pennywise up there and everything's going to be fucked up.

You listen to Shirker and you'll end up getting shot, Daniel.

How stupid would it be to confront an armed man without arming yourself?

Go with the 12-gauge, or at least a pistol of your own.

*kicks Apo*

Since it seems you only listen to violence, I figured I would give it a try.

There is no reason to confront Jonas. I repeat, there is no reason to confront Jonas.

If anything, I would suggest perhaps asking Bree. After all, she's the reason you all feel the need to stir up trouble in the first place.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:

*kicks Apo*

There is no reason to confront Jonas. I repeat, there is no reason to confront Jonas.

If anything, I would suggest perhaps asking Bree. After all, she's the reason you all feel the need to stir up trouble in the first place.

I would be carefull kicking him, I suspect him of carying a gun or 2.

But seriously, why are guns so normal. They do nothing but break things. I hate the 'american' view on guns...

You can easilly resolve this with common sense aswell, something you guys seem to have lost lately...
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Money. Transportation. Money. Transportation. Help in rescue. Money. Transportation. Another place to stay. Money. Transportation. Money. Transportation. Yet another place to stay. Money. Transportation. Money. Transportation. Money. Transportation. Money. Transportation. Help in another rescue. Money. Transportation. And yet another place to stay.

He's also been your friend.

Aw, you love him so much, why don't you kiss him? Wink
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was me, I wouldn't discuss it at all. Its really none of my business and its really none of your business either, Daniel. If either of them feel the need to approach you and discuss the change in their relationship, so be it. But to confront someone with footage that someone else took while sneaking around and spying on others really isn't the best move.

Bree isn't the person she was before she went willingly with the Hymn of One. She will never be that person again. You can't go through a lifechanging experience and expect to be exactly the same afterwards. We as humans just don't work that way. And since all we've seen of you interacting with her is you yelling at her, could it be at all possible that perhaps she is somewhat "healed" and made this choice on her own, with no pressure from Jonas?
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:

*kicks Apo*

ok ok Don't kill him, but he needs a good man-to-man talk, I know you want to protect your ''lil-sis''... so do your best not to overreact and sit him down for a serious talk...

if that fails, kick his ass...
HoOBS
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, you've always been the diplomat. When all around you were loosing their heads (caughJonasahem) you remained calm and dug to the core of the problem. I suggest you do this again. Jonas needs to become aware of how inappropriate his actions are and he won't listen if you do the macho the people here are suggesting. Nor will he know if you back away and do nothing as others suggest.

You've shown to us time and again your centered-ness. I know you have the ability to handle this with maturity and aplomb.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
Daniel, you've always been the diplomat. When all around you were loosing their heads (caughJonasahem) you remained calm and dug to the core of the problem. I suggest you do this again. Jonas needs to become aware of how inappropriate his actions are and he won't listen if you do the macho the people here are suggesting. Nor will he know if you back away and do nothing as others suggest.

You've shown to us time and again your centered-ness. I know you have the ability to handle this with maturity and aplomb.

this is good advice Daniel, hope you listen to this one...

I just like pressing Ziola's Buttons with the violence thing Razz
HoOBS
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just like pressing any of my buttons

And Daniel, I hope you won't let your emotions get the best of you on this one. It won't do any of you any good if you are all fighting. If anything, it will give the HoO just what they need...dissension in the ranks.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
You just like pressing any of my buttons

And Daniel, I hope you won't let your emotions get the best of you on this one. It won't do any of you any good if you are all fighting. If anything, it will give the HoO just what they need...dissension in the ranks.

Kick his arse Danny!

*snickers* Razz jk jk

talk to him... talk to him like a man...

Jonas has no father-figure... you're the only one of the group who got the benefit of a family... your family stayed together while everyone else's fell to pieces...

use that...
HoOBS
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
Jonas has no father-figure... you're the only one of the group who got the benefit of a family... your family stayed together while everyone else's fell to pieces...
use that...

Daniel's family fell to pieces too. They just didn't leave the house to do it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: