Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestions to help Bree: Update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
noillebereht_noitcaf
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Suggestions to help Bree: Update Reply with quote

Okay, slow down there cowboy. I know that you care for Bree, but kissing her might not have been the best idea at the moment. I may not have known what happened that lead to the kiss, but from all that I saw, I'm going to assume and give you a little warning.

First of all, Bree isn't yet her normal self yet. When someone has been through trying times, they clinging to something or someone that feels secure and stable. She may be doing this, not for a deep affection, but to feel safe. You make her feel safe now. And that's a good thing, because that means she's starting to trust you and this can help you make her snap out of it. But I also don't want to see you hurt.

Second of all, we can't truely know Bree's progress. We may not know any ulterior motives as of yet. I hate to even suggest it, but could she be using you? She may be trying to let your guard down, so she could escape or maybe convert you. Who knows? Could it even possibly be Stockholm Syndrome?

And you know that Daniel thinks that you are taking advantage of Bree, so this would definitely set him off. And you don't need to be fighting when you need to be working together to help Bree. She needs you guys.

Another thing: I don't want Daniel to get hurt. Take care of our Beast, alright?

Another thing. Be cautious of Sarah. What sort of motives could she have for making that video? At the very least she should be trying to get Daniel to herself. I don't want to think about anything worse.

Just, please Jonas. Keep your self-control and wits about you. You are going to need it. And so will Bree.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: