Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sarah, I'm disapointed. =(
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptainAwesome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:
marlasinger wrote:
O-Town rules, mindinflight. And by that I mean it's great to visit, which I'm doing in a couple weeks. Also, invading people's privacy? For the sake of posting it on the internet and letting everyone see!? That's what roommates are ALL about.

Exactly! What would a reasonable person in the same circumstances do? They would have filmed it!!! Without my camera work no one here would even know about their make out session. I think I did a public service filming it.

As for Jonas, he's pissssssed. Nice email dude. I know he's dealing with a lot -- it was his first time and Bree left without even saying goodbye... but this email thing is pretty childish.

We should def have sex. truth?
CaptainAwesome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS Sarah

post jonas' email. the kids a mad bitch - whatever u do is gospel
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:
marlasinger wrote:
O-Town rules, mindinflight. And by that I mean it's great to visit, which I'm doing in a couple weeks. Also, invading people's privacy? For the sake of posting it on the internet and letting everyone see!? That's what roommates are ALL about.

Exactly! What would a reasonable person in the same circumstances do? They would have filmed it!!! Without my camera work no one here would even know about their make out session. I think I did a public service filming it.

As for Jonas, he's pissssssed. Nice email dude. I know he's dealing with a lot -- it was his first time and Bree left without even saying goodbye... but this email thing is pretty childish.

No what's childish was you telling him to get off it and stop the "puppy dog crap" you... (be nice HoS despite the fact you want to smack her upside the head)
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
No what's childish was you telling him to get off it and stop the "puppy dog crap" you... (be nice HoS despite the fact you want to smack her upside the head)

No, the email is pretty childish. So is Jonas. He's hurting. We get it. It sucks to hurt. But he did bring it on himself. He's acting like he's completely the victim here and he's not and he's flipping out on people that are only trying to help him.

Seems pretty childish to me.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feminist Sarah threw herself in the middle. So you shouldn't appologize.
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
Feminist Sarah .
LOL, Sara, you ignorant slut, you believe in women's rights? That crosses the line!
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You know for sure that it was his first time? That would be a surprise (and would suck for him very much).

Why would it suck for him? He's 19. I know plenty of 19 year olds who haven't had sex, nor do they want to because they don't want to complicate their lives while they're in school.

It's not all that unheard of. I don't know why every just assumes everyone over the age of 15 has had sex.
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samara wrote:
Why would it suck for him? He's 19. I know plenty of 19 year olds who haven't had sex, nor do they want to because they don't want to complicate their lives while they're in school.

It's not all that unheard of. I don't know why every just assumes everyone over the age of 15 has had sex.
Well it sucks for him because
1. his first time was with Bree
2. His first experience of sex is going to be having sex with bree, and then bree running away.

Not a good first time. Smile
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onsweetavenue wrote:
Samara wrote:

Well it sucks for him because
1. his first time was with Bree
2. His first experience of sex is going to be having sex with bree, and then bree running away.

Not a good first time. Smile

Who's first time is ever good? Laughing I wouldn't have wanted anything video taped though...

And honestly, I just realized that Sarah is older. I thought Taylor was the older sister...

<3 Danielbeast <3
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, yeah...if his first experience with sex has the girl running away...yeah, that's kinda rough. Laughing

But I just don't see why people would be surprised that it would be his first time. These are all still teenagers here...dealing with some big life changes. It seems as if the timing is probably right for this to happen for a guy like Jonas, rather than people surprised by it.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas said he hooked up with girls before in other videos.... implying that he in fact did have sex before.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
Jonas said he hooked up with girls before in other videos.... implying that he in fact did have sex before.

It would seem he may have exaggerated now, huh?

Samara, I was saying it would suck for him for the reasons that onsweetavenue mentioned. It had nothing to do with him being 19 before he got laid. Sorry for any confusion.
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, Lurker... I do agree, though...having sex for the first time to have the girl run away on you is pretty damn traumatic.

Quote:

Beckers, here's something my dad told me when I went on my first date. He said I should never forget it:

"Boys are like peacocks. They're pretty, they like to strut around and they squawk a lot in order to get a girl."
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know Sarah and I have so much in common, I think we should run away together and leave Daniel and Jonas to their broship.

But would we film it and put it on the net I wonder?

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samara wrote:
Well, yeah...if his first experience with sex has the girl running away...yeah, that's kinda rough. Laughing

But I just don't see why people would be surprised that it would be his first time. These are all still teenagers here...dealing with some big life changes. It seems as if the timing is probably right for this to happen for a guy like Jonas, rather than people surprised by it.

Let try to be realistic here. We all know what Jonas looks like. He may behave like an out of control freak but he’s hot. Even Gemma is completely in love with him (and I’m not sure why), despite the fact that his personality consists of a mix of steroid rages and hippy like let’s all get in touch with our feelings crap. I can guarantee you that Jonas has already slept with more girl than DannyB ever will.

However, I will admit that DannyB hit the jackpot with Sarah and if he’s smart he’ll do everything he can hold on to her because he’ll never do better.

But back to Jonas, I think he may have gone through a dry spell after he stopped partying like a mad man and Bree was likely the first girl he has slept with in a long time. I also think that he has real feelings for her which means it must be awful for him that she ran away like she did. However I don’t think she used him for sex, she just preferred to be back with her family and friends. If Jonas simply gave up his fight against the Order then I see no reason why they couldn’t be together.

Erica
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: