Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crazy Brother/Sister Theory

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kgurl84
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Crazy Brother/Sister Theory Reply with quote

So....here's my crazy theory....

Bree is trait positive hence why The Order wants her so bad however, they are going to need future trait positive people to continue on with the ceremony and such...

So the only way to guarantee this is for her to have kids with another trait positive person. So, if Jonas really is Bree's brother like many have been speculating, he would most likely be trait positive also. Bree would have had to keep her purity bond until the right person came along (a.k.a. Jonas).

We know that the old Bree would have never EVER taken anything far but with her most likely still being under the control of The Order, this may have been their plan all along. They could have programmed her to respond to Jonas and to be very *ahem* friendly with him. It actually seemed in the video that Daniel was getting a more genuine response out her instead of Jonas, at least for me it did.

We know that the ceremony also probably involves a lot of blood and the stuff in her blood "gives life"...

I know it seems a little crazy but it does seem to fit.... Wink Laughing
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible.

I'm wondering what potential girls show at birth that lets the Order know they need those kids in the first place, though, and why it takes until puberty to know for sure if they're right for the position. Especially since there's supposedly been thousands.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good question Lurker.
Maybe they test every child at birth (or only girls?) and then everyone who has increased ribozymes than normal gets put in a controlled home like Bree, but something about them needs to 'mature' or they have to double check years later to make sure they are still Ceremony material. And then i'm guessing most will develop like normal people, but some develop like Bree and are Ceremony candidates.

Edit to say: I made my own topic for my longish answer that was really off topic to this thread. If you want to read it, I moved it (after editing and stuff) here: http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11266
Smile
My LG15 Vid

Last edited by Aponi on Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You bring up something that needs to be addressed as well, Aponi. Though I think that the reason Daniel found the Epogen in the warehouse is because he traced the shipping label on the box in Bree's house to that specific storage room in the facility. Since Bree's dad wanted to use Epogen instead of whatever he was supposed to be using, it makes sense. Using his connections with that company, he would have just ordered some Epogen and it would have gone to that warehouse. Or he would have just gotten some that was already there out of the warehouse.

As for whether he was supposed to be giving her the iron pills and the red meat or something else, I don't know, but it seems like everything she was taking at the time (Epogen, red meat, and iron pills) would lead to increased red blood cells in her body. Why that might lead to trait negative (or if it would), I don't know.

Perhaps the iron pills and red meat were part of the preparations and Bree's dad only changed the shots. In which case maybe an increase in iron or red blood cells isn't an issue, but the Epogen has some secondary effect that contributed to trait negative?

Sorry to further contribute to getting this thread off-topic. I'll move this post into Aponi's thread if its made.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: