Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Message to Daniel (2 of 3 messages to the TAAG)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Message to Daniel (2 of 3 messages to the TAAG) Reply with quote

*whistles* Now pay attention. I already had my rant towards Sarah, now for you. First off, yelling doesn't always work. I'm not sure how you were raised, be it by wolves, or chipmunks, with you being a "beast" and all, although with your current actions, I'd suspect donkeys. If someone asks you to help someone, whether it be with a death, deprogramming, or them just going through a bad time, yelling doesn't help. Neither does blowing off the person to flirt with another girl. Speaking of EmoBarbie (Read this for the reference), the fact that you're accepting her advances and seem to be making some of your own, yet getting upset that Jonas is making passes at Bree sends some mix signals. Sure, you can go on saying that it's because she's in a fragile state and she's not really herself, but I think that there's another reason. You can't have a relationship with Sarah and expect that Bree's going to wait forever. It doesn't happen in real life, it doesn't happen in stories, and regardless of how much you believe it, you can't have you're cake and eat it too.

Now for Jonas.[/url]

Last edited by shadowofjustice on Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harsh! but so true.
daniel, come on man D: look at your own actions!
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree waiting for Daniel? Now that is rich.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

Aye, that it is. The hilarity of that notion aside, wouldn't it be Sarah waiting for DB to get with the program in the scenario you described, shadowofjustice?

Besides, I think you had a good reason to be concerned, DB. You were so sure Bree wasn't back to herself.
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

Aye, that it is. The hilarity of that notion aside, wouldn't it be Sarah waiting for DB to get with the program in the scenario you described, shadowofjustice?

Besides, I think you had a good reason to be concerned, DB. You were so sure Bree wasn't back to herself.

Allow me to explain what I was saying in this scenario using these toys. (holds up a barbie with an explorers hat and shirt that says "HoO is evil/fun(depends on my mood)", a barbie dressed in emo, Ken, and Donkey from the Shrek movies) Ok, we'll put Ken and the HoO barbie over here(places them to the right) and EmoBarbie and Donkey over here(places them to the left) Now what Donkey wants is to keep up with the fun he's having with EmoBarbie(shows with moving the two figures like they're having fun(not in the dirty way, in this scenario, that'd be beastiality)) he wants Ken and HoO Barbie to just act like friends and not do anything (goes to have Ken and HoO Barbie hold hands, but then turns Donkey around to face them, causing them to stop). Then when it's all over, either because EmoBarbie gets bored, or Donkey calls EmoBarbie by HoO Barbie's name by accident on several occasions, she leaves.(has EmoBarbie kick Donkey and walk off) When that happens, he wants to go to HoO Barbie and be with her and expect to still have a chance.(has Donkey walk over to HoO Barbie and goes between her and Ken, leading her away from Ken)

Does that make more sense?
Mystico
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of making up a scenario how about we act out what really happened. Lets use a Cruella De Ville doll, a Ken doll, a G. I. Joe doll, and a Aviral Lavene doll.

Cruella is being told stuff she doesn't want to hear by G. I. Joe. Ken on the other hand is just trying to have fun with Cruella. Cruella sees the emotional weakness and decides to exploit it(as always). G. I. Joe tries to tell Ken that what he is doing isn't right, but Ken decides to have a good time instead of buckling down and doing the hard thing. G. I. Joe gets discouraged and decides to hang out with Aviral. Aviral then catches Ken and Cruella together. It ends up that Cruella used Ken and he let himself be used(as always).

Daniel, you were right. If Bree is as programed as she seems to be then helping her will be painful and messy. Not a touchy, feely lovefest. You need to make sure that Jonas knows that he put himself in the position to be used and that IF ya'll get Bree back he must control himself and his feelings. After Bree is fixed he can have her and you can have the better of the two.

Proud member:
Lurker Fan Club
DB Fan Club
Sarah Fan Club
The Daniel-Sarah Romance Promotion Force
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never going to win. I think I would of had better luck claiming they drank Orange Slurpees.

P.S.: Mystico, I wasn't trying to explain what happened, I was trying to explain what Daniel wants, to be with Sarah and have his fun, and when that goes south, to have Bree.
Mystico
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowofjustice wrote:
Never going to win. I think I would of had better luck claiming they drank Orange Slurpees.

P.S.: Mystico, I wasn't trying to explain what happened, I was trying to explain what Daniel wants, to be with Sarah and have his fun, and when that goes south, to have Bree.

I know that. What I was saying is that Daniel doesn't want to be with Bree and illustrating why. If he did, he would have went to town on Jonas instead of giving him the cold shoulder.

And Daniel if you are still wanting Bree, Stop It. She has used you even worse, in the past, than she just used Jonas.

Proud member:
Lurker Fan Club
DB Fan Club
Sarah Fan Club
The Daniel-Sarah Romance Promotion Force
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowofjustice wrote:

Wow, you assume a lot.

Bree has never "waited" for Daniel. Bree doesn't want Daniel.

S of J, you have the most twisted logic I have ever encountered.

And before you say it... you are right, you are never going to win.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Wow, you assume a lot.

Bree has never "waited" for Daniel. Bree doesn't want Daniel.

S of J, you have the most twisted logic I have ever encountered.

And before you say it... you are right, you are never going to win.

I know Bree never waited for Daniel. Daniel wants Bree to wait for him, but she doesn't. He wants Bree to remain single and untouched so that when he decides to make a move, he can. Either that, or possibly he is excessively over protective of Bree and doesn't want anyone to date her or anything of the sort in general.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"So that when he decides to make a move ..."? I think that one's going to require some explanation.

How many moves has the guy already made and then gotten dissed? The other possibility you suggested is the better one.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So after you skipped all those BIG paragraphs that you really don't want to read, playing with dolls and came down to this msg, beast...

yea, do your thang, Captain... get bree safe first then worry about personal matters... Wink

then when the calms are in the clearing, you can take Sarah into the Captain's quarters and get yours...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
So after you skipped all those BIG paragraphs that you really don't want to read, playing with dolls and came down to this msg, beast...

yea, do your thang, Captain... get bree safe first then worry about personal matters... Wink

then when the calms are in the clearing, you can take Sarah into the Captain's quarters and get yours...

*looks over original message and your interpretation, going back and forth between them* . . . . . . did I miss something in my statement about what I said that you seem to have decoded.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: