Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Solve] Morse Poem Interpretation and Analysis - Part II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Roman cannibals Reply with quote

glennhenno wrote:
lordgreystoke422 wrote:
FunkyMonkey wrote:
Random Thoughts

Tying this all back to the ceremony which will take place, why is Bree taking iron pills for the ceremony?

Alsi what if Cassie has been through the ceremony and whatever happened to her will happen to Bree. We can save the doe eyed girl(bree) but it is not going to have Cassie RIP, instead we must stop those who perform the ritual. it is not about saving Bree but instead stopping it from ever happening again.

When Bree started asking Daniel about Cassie, maybe she knows that Cassie was a part of their "religion", and she was trying to see if Daniel had heard any rumors or knew anything?

I think that she is blood doping... Iron pills are taken in conjunction with Erythropoietin shots(which are given in the upper arm at times..think bandage) to increase red blood cell count. This would make her less woozy after a willing blood sacrifice and able to continue the ceremony..

I went back to the third Bree blog to refresh my memory about something she said that was pretty dark for an early post.
"The ancient Romans were the Western world's only known cannibals. At the height of the Roman Empire, one of the greatest delicacies was flesh cut from a live slave who was in the room to watch himself being eaten."

She's blood doping so that she can take being eaten alive and her "pulse may cease" if she doesn't have enough red blood cells.

Just a thought...

It fits with the Zombie stuff Daniel is into. She also says in the swiming video about getting hacked and eaten in the woods.
elDes
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe cas is a jehovah's witness and what she really means by 'help me' is help her to convert bree, and all of us. aggh. Smile

in all honesty, i don't think it matters what we speculate on, obviously the creators, wether they are cassie's own or bree's or some combination, they are reading all of this and will either take what they like from our colaborative effort or completely flip the script in order to keep us all guessing.

still, it's interesting.....

maybe cassie is a nickname for casper (the friendly ghost) haha
rodrigogar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what if, by solving alll this riddles and poems and anagrams, etc; is our duty to inform or contact Bree (via Youtube i guess) and warn her about situations, ceremony, whatever?.

I mean, creators were going to add ARG right? ummm, i think its going on right now even if they say its not their doing.

Also, Bree can listen to us, didnt one of the users named the teddy bear Thor?

Finally, if the cassie=bree theory plays, cassie wants us to help her by helping her other self, right?. I guess she doesnt want to die. I mean whenever i am in trouble i let my multiple personalities help me out too,m dont you? Rolling Eyes Laughing.

www.youtube.com/user/rodrigogar

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=913&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1110
glennhenno
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or are we supposed to get Daniel some critical information for the Hollywood ending?

Also, after posting the Bree quote about Roman cannibalism, I thought that it didn't fit with my Western Civ. class knowledge. They were lots of things, but I don't think the Romans were cannibals, and a quick google seems to support me. So the writers fabricated an interesting factoid from her book, which she has trouble reading correctly because it's not in there (she bumbles the beginning of the quote.)

This foreshadowing, and the swimming vid talk of hacking her up in the woods, indicates that the writers want to create this kind of tension, even if we never see the knife fall.
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of the things Bree mentions aren't really true. Take the neanderthals (which she mispronounces, hehe). "Proving Science Wrong" seems tongue-in-cheek. At least I hope it is.

What's funny is that even though she gets really upset when people don't understand or respect her beliefs, she's perfectly willing to spread rumors and lies about others.
elDes
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im so frustrated with all this stuff, at this point i hope the bitch comes back with 1/2 a leg and 1 arm. Twisted Evil
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toomuchtime wrote:
I was trying to find the post where someone mentioned the possibility of another religion (most likely Christianity) actually being the enemy of Bree... someone who finds her religion to be Satanic and evil and gets extreme and tries to kill her.

I was wondering if perhaps Cassie herself is a Christian, given all the Biblical references... Not necessarily saying that Cassie would be the Christian to kill Bree, but it's interesting that she uses a Christian motif for her clues rather than a Crowley-cultist theme. In the loveline radio call Cassie said she was Christian, or at least she read the Bible every day.The Numbers page, the HOLY BIBLE in the background of the poem, Bible verses, Moses... if it was a cult ritual that killed her... why does she seem to focus on Christian religious objects? Or perhaps she is Jewish, given that there weren't any New Testament references that I'm aware of.

It would be intriguing if Cassie says "Bree lies" because she doesn't agree with Bree's religious beliefs...

Something to think about I guess; just throwing that out there.

Actually..you are mixing up calls... CASSIE did not say her religion... You are mixing up the REAL call with Christina(I think her name was) that the Cassie call was spliced from..Christina was a christian...but in the CASSIE call...the one MADE from the Christina call...she never says what her religion is.

Also..I do not think that Thelema totally discounts other religions etc...

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jengels2002 wrote:
Maybe...the pulse or heart of this doe-eyed child or innocent child or VIRGIN child may cease meaning losing her virginity not of her own will.

Thoughts?

Thelema tends to be about WILLING sacrifice... but..i this follows a Moonchild type story line..we are dealing with evil black Magicians.
I guess I am gonna have to read moonchild...turn heads at the bookstore and wherever I go...hah

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Roman cannibals Reply with quote

Jengels2002 wrote:
glennhenno wrote:
lordgreystoke422 wrote:
FunkyMonkey wrote:
Random Thoughts

Tying this all back to the ceremony which will take place, why is Bree taking iron pills for the ceremony?

Alsi what if Cassie has been through the ceremony and whatever happened to her will happen to Bree. We can save the doe eyed girl(bree) but it is not going to have Cassie RIP, instead we must stop those who perform the ritual. it is not about saving Bree but instead stopping it from ever happening again.

When Bree started asking Daniel about Cassie, maybe she knows that Cassie was a part of their "religion", and she was trying to see if Daniel had heard any rumors or knew anything?

I think that she is blood doping... Iron pills are taken in conjunction with Erythropoietin shots(which are given in the upper arm at times..think bandage) to increase red blood cell count. This would make her less woozy after a willing blood sacrifice and able to continue the ceremony..

I went back to the third Bree blog to refresh my memory about something she said that was pretty dark for an early post.
"The ancient Romans were the Western world's only known cannibals. At the height of the Roman Empire, one of the greatest delicacies was flesh cut from a live slave who was in the room to watch himself being eaten."

She's blood doping so that she can take being eaten alive and her "pulse may cease" if she doesn't have enough red blood cells.

Just a thought...

It fits with the Zombie stuff Daniel is into. She also says in the swiming video about getting hacked and eaten in the woods.

I think Bree expects to give a willing blood sacrifice...but I think this secret order she is doing this ceremony for have darker plans for her...Bree is not going to willingly allow herself to be eaten...the ritual she prepares for is really a farce to lead the lamb to the slaughter.

Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back...can't stay away too long, I'm afraid I'll miss something. Embarassed
katz31
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I have a question:

I've seen a lot of talk about a moonchild. It seems vaguely familiar, yet I can't remember where I heard it. Where did this idea come from? Thanks!
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to know too...since there is not much going on, I'll go digging to see what I can come up with. Wink
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I got a question for you guys (If this was asked and answered then well, woops).

We have all been assuming that this ceremony Bree is preparing for was on 10-12-06. Did she actually say that - or were we just pulling that from the 10-12-06 put up by P Monkey in the cookie video. What if it is isn't - what if it is on 1st of October. Bree said the Solstice celebration was the last one before her ceremony - and we all assumed it was 10-12 (or maybe there was something else too).

If it's the 1st and Cassie says that's what we need to get ready for - well that might make a difference.

What do you think? (or have I missed something conclusive about 10-12-06)

EDIT: If I'm not off base - maybe this should be a new thread - but it would certainly guide our looking at the poem for clues.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you're right Toadlguy...We have just assumed thus far that the cerimony will be Oct 12, nothing has been confirmed. However, the cookie ratings suggesting a date that we definately know is Crowley's b-day is too much of a coincidence. I think we have very good reason to assume it's the 12th...jmo
traptoe
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

katz31 wrote:
Okay, I have a question:

I've seen a lot of talk about a moonchild. It seems vaguely familiar, yet I can't remember where I heard it. Where did this idea come from? Thanks!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonchild
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: