Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Solve] Morse Poem Interpretation and Analysis - Part II
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elDes
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: [Solve] Morse Poem Interpretation and Analysis - Part II Reply with quote

i'm too drained to go back and read almost 30 pages of hypothosies, but here's what i think it may be.

First 4 lines.

I think the virgin is Bree and the Beast is not Daniel, but someone else, probably a head figure of her religious group, NOT her father.

I think moses symbolizes either her father or the religion in general. I think the priest is yet another member of her religious group.

I think 'me' refers to Cassie, who is to be a sacrifice made to the Virgin and the Beast. I think this is why she's asking for help.

How i came to these conclusions is a multitude of things, a skewed image of both Crowley and occultism have come into this story. It's well known that Crowley practiced sex magick. Crowley also referred to himself as The Beast with great pride.The iron pills and whatever shots Bree may be taking may be to prepare her for some kind of sexual ritual. Also, there is a line of thought that the outcome of such a ritual would be a child, who with him brings a new age, the age of Horus. (pills and shot(s) could be to help with fertility) This also ties into Crowley, the O.T.O. and egyptian mythology, which are all running themes here. The only other explination i have for the pills and shot(s) would be that menstrual blood has also played a huge part in occultist rituals. Iron and such would help build her up, so to speak. Sorry if that's gross, but it's true.

Maybe i'm totally off base, but the only thing missing from a decent story telling aspect so far is some kind of scandalous sex stuff. Everything with Bree and Daniel has been so innocent up to this point, I don't really see the creators drastically changing that.

Sorry, but i'm too tired right now to find proper links with good information or reference points for what i'm saying, it's just what's been going through my mind all day.....

Funny you guys just mentioned Moonchild, which is a book by Crowley and would have been one of my reference points.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if anyone is still around, go check this out:

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1034
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
if anyone is still around, go check this out:

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1034

I've seen those, not as interesting as CiW though, CiW wannabe's Laughing
Rtoups
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Line 5 Reply with quote

Im sure someone has already said this, but im too lazy too look through 29 pages

Warns Luke Eleven Seventeen

Luke 11:17
But he, knowing their thoughts, said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation. A house divided against itself falls.

This kinda sounds like Brees family. She is sneaking out and her parents are mad and she might not do the ceremony and everyone is pissed at eachother so it does sound like their "House" is divided.
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just some speculation (but hey, that's what this is, right?)

"At dawn you'll rise to do your worst..." <-- something to do with us hunting for clues, perhaps?
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do think that sex magick will be part of the ceremony.... and maybe a moonchild is supposed to be coinceived that way.

Sounds waaaay too strange, but nothing here is really common...
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truestory wrote:
SR wrote:
truestory wrote:
I haven't gone through recent threads but has anyone checked Cassie's profile to see that she posted the answer in the form of a picture??

A bit late to the party, are we?

You guys post too much shit, this forum is overloaded. I'm not going through every page of every thread to see if it's already been posted.

Yoda says "Mmmmm Anger I sense...clouded by the Dark Side are you..for the answer look inside self.... hole in your body I did put...
::Yoda resheathes his Light Saber::

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sex Magik

Isnt that a Red Hot Chilli Peppers CD?
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparrow wrote:
Just some speculation (but hey, that's what this is, right?)

"At dawn you'll rise to do your worst..." <-- something to do with us hunting for clues, perhaps?

It might be that!!

We are all speculating about something major happening early on october first...
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:
Yoda says "Mmmmm Anger I sense...clouded by the Dark Side are you..for the answer look inside self.... hole in your body I did put...
::Yoda resheathes his Light Saber::

I'm loving you like whoa right now.
elDes
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jengels2002 wrote:
Sex Magik

Isnt that a Red Hot Chilli Peppers CD?

blood sugar sex magik
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truestory wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:
going through all this "shit" is part of the game I might add.

I don't mean shit as in it's all bad lol. I just mean.. generally.. lottts of posts. And the only thing I didn't like was that [yea like me...] people were posting the same stuff over & over again [sometimes].

But ya see...posting the same "shit" over and over is actually useful..cause it jogs a thought someone had going that slipped away..catches up people that jump to the last page..it's brainstorming..we gotta kick crap back and forth..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FunkyMonkey wrote:
Random Thoughts

Tying this all back to the ceremony which will take place, why is Bree taking iron pills for the ceremony?

Alsi what if Cassie has been through the ceremony and whatever happened to her will happen to Bree. We can save the doe eyed girl(bree) but it is not going to have Cassie RIP, instead we must stop those who perform the ritual. it is not about saving Bree but instead stopping it from ever happening again.

When Bree started asking Daniel about Cassie, maybe she knows that Cassie was a part of their "religion", and she was trying to see if Daniel had heard any rumors or knew anything?

I think that she is blood doping... Iron pills are taken in conjunction with Erythropoietin shots(which are given in the upper arm at times..think bandage) to increase red blood cell count. This would make her less woozy after a willing blood sacrifice and able to continue the ceremony..

spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny...i just got bitched at by sharpeddressedman for too many posts..of which a couple, I admit, were duplicates. But if you think you're on to something, and you post it where no one is looking, post it somewhere else. Big deal. Why does everyone have to be such a crybaby?! If you don't like reading everyone's ideas, then don't. Go figure all this out by yourself.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is probably VERY repetitive and someone has most likely already said this FIFTY TIMES already, but could the section of the poem about the "pulse of the doe-eyed child" ceasing be about her ending her YouTube? As in, she may stop communicating with the outside world, but Cassie will continuing feeding us information and clues?

I'm REALLY sorry if you've seen this before. Please don't ostracize me.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: