Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Solve] Morse Poem Interpretation and Analysis - Part II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear, if she says wait...one more time...
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never even gotten a .-- .- .. - from Cassie Sad

Never tried Bree though.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me either...Bree never responded, either.
randomtrickpony
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here! Here! I say another creepy video or phone call is definitely in order!

But...I'm most concerned about the sudden rash of people who seem to hate Daniel for following Bree. Perhaps this is the "worst" of which the poem suggests We are "rising" against Daniel, and thereby doing the "worst" to Bree. I mean, if your really good friend (and possible love interest Wink ) had been acting odd...wouldn't you try to see why? I mean, it isn't like he's stalking her 24-7, and anyways, he wouldn't have to. He could just climb up the tree when her parent's were not home and talk to her.

And as for the people that think Daniel may have planned the "dinner" to assault Bree? Turn your brains back on for a second and realize that he could have done that TONS of times already...but he didn't. Both of Brees parents work, and are gone most of the day. Before Daniel was forbidden from coming back, he spent hours in Bree's room...with the door CLOSED, and her parents GONE.
Her parents claim to care about her purity bond, but showed no visible upset about Daniel, a clearly-interested boy she has only known for a small portion of her life (correct?) spending time in their daughter's room.

So either Daniel is in on it and he's lying to us (hmmm...)

Or there is more to this whole situation with Daniel then we have ever gotten to see (afterall, he is 'the beast' Could this be the book of revelations beast?)

Either way, someone is playing us for a fool...and I don't like the mood against Daniel in the forums lately (sure I'm mad at him for making Bree cry though!) the whole atmosphere is creeping me out. We're taking sides when we really have only fragments of an argueably sketchy story.

We should side with Daniel...albeit cautiously, until he proves actually threatening, because in the past he has had plenty of opportunity to be so and has not. (He just looks really depressed is all.)

Anyways, that was my tangent about the one "rise" line.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still view what Daniel did as a natural thing for most people who are really worried about a good friend...or girlfriend...that they think is in over their head.
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Daniel didn't even apologize for yelling at Bree in the park, and then he comes out with a video of him spying on her, and of course he expected her to see it, and I feel that Daniel doesnt show any concern about Bree being in any danger in this ceremony, he is just upset cause her religion means more to her than he does.
CDegeyter
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

randomtrickpony wrote:
Both of Brees parents work, and are gone most of the day. Before Daniel was forbidden from coming back, he spent hours in Bree's room...with the door CLOSED, and her parents GONE.

Did I miss something????
Where was it stated that Bree's mom had a job? Do we ever know about a time that they were alone in the house?
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
Well Daniel didn't even apologize for yelling at Bree in the park, and then he comes out with a video of him spying on her, and of course he expected her to see it, and I feel that Daniel doesnt show any concern about Bree being in any danger in this ceremony, he is just upset cause her religion means more to her than he does.

That's my take as well.... I'm hoping the in-character negative backlash against him prompts another video, possibly explaining himself as being really concerned about Bree... Or something.... Just hoping it keeps moving forward Smile

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
sc
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baloney! he cares about bree and doesn't know how to protect her... even if he kidnapped her, it'd be for her protection-- creepy, illegal, a little psycho- but still for her protection... you watch, that's how it's gonna go, he's gonna kidnap her, and all she really had to do for the ceremony is read from an ancient text that translates into "we come peacefully, and in joy, to love and honor the earth. we are her protectors. harmony to all peoples."
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my take as well, sc.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CDegeyter wrote:
Did I miss something????
Where was it stated that Bree's mom had a job? Do we ever know about a time that they were alone in the house?

I think it's an assumption... And you know what Samuel L Jackson says about assumption? They make an ass out of u and umption. Wink

Seriously, I don't think we know either of those to be fact. However, we do know that they let an 18 year old boy in their 16 year old daughter's room with the door closed. But I think that's a trust issue... They trusted her to keep her purity bond because they had no reason to question that trust. Once she started defying them, there goes the trust... Which is why Daniel is no longer allowed in the house...

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
randomtrickpony
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CDegeyter wrote:
randomtrickpony wrote:
Both of Brees parents work, and are gone most of the day. Before Daniel was forbidden from coming back, he spent hours in Bree's room...with the door CLOSED, and her parents GONE.

Did I miss something????

Well...we know for sure Bree's father works. But I guess, seeing as we never hear Bree talking about her mom being home (unless her dad is), or Daniel doing so, or her mom ever coming UP the stairs...I just assumed she did, sorry, just an educated guess.

Additionally, the door is closed a lot. What parent allows that while they are in the house? Even as a trust issue, winter? He's a young man, it would just be plain stupid to allow such behavior (seeing as he's far stronger then she is anyway, and could really do whatever he wants) Some of Bree's videos with Daniel are taken during the day, too. You can see the light from her window in several of them.
sc
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe it was a TEST... ooohoooh, to see if she was WORTHY??? or maybe it just made it easier to make the videos
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably made it easier to make the videos.

As I always say when a question about logic in a movie comes up....because it's in the script that way! Very Happy
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

randomtrickpony wrote:
CDegeyter wrote:
randomtrickpony wrote:

Did I miss something????

Well...we know for sure Bree's father works. But I guess, seeing as we never hear Bree talking about her mom being home (unless her dad is), or Daniel doing so, or her mom ever coming UP the stairs...I just assumed she did, sorry, just an educated guess.

Additionally, the door is closed a lot. What parent allows that while they are in the house? Even as a trust issue, winter? He's a young man, it would just be plain stupid to allow such behavior (seeing as he's far stronger then she is anyway, and could really do whatever he wants) Some of Bree's videos with Daniel are taken during the day, too. You can see the light from her window in several of them.

i personally would have to agree with the trust thing. my reasoning is that i was raised by my grandparents and they were INSANE strict. my best friend is a guy...only a year older than me, but still. he was always in my room with the door closed. we even stayed at each others houses. I bet if i would have started sneaking out and stuff, he wouldnt be allowed in the house either.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: