Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ideas for where the plot can go from here?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides finding out where the hell Julia is... (For real, if I hear, "Whatever happened to that girl Jules" I'm gonna be so ripping pissed!!)

I would like to see the Bree/Ceremony storyline wrapped up. I don't want Bree killed off, but she needs to take a back seat for a while.

Then they story should most definitely focus on Jonas' parents. And I'd love for Taylor & Sarah's parents to somehow be involved in that storyline. Instead of running from the order, which they actually haven't done recently, TAAG could be chasing it down, trying to track down certain key members and uncover some important information. The possibility for ARG interaction and fan participation is soooooo much higher in this kind of storyline. When Jonas finds out that some guy in Canada knew his parents, a fan could go check it out. When Jonas finds out that there's some secret artifact (drop) in New York City, well.. we all know how much fun drops are.

Plus whenever they get stuck at a dead end (puzzle), we, the fans, could be the research team. If the rybosime (sp?) threads are any indication, we have quite an extensive knowledge base that is very willing to help.

I definitely think this kind of stuff could really get the show going on stronger than ever before.

Oh and of course, more Sarah.
Hayles99
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but what if Bree found the box? what if she really was back to normal, jonas wasnt in lovesick denial and bree just wanted to figure this one out on her own?

i know its unlikely, but i thought it was worth mentioning.
charliebrown
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want answers about the ceremony
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

charliebrown wrote:
I just want answers about the ceremony

Amen and amen.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Bree went back inside to help out whoever was the insider that planted those clues (Alex, Jonas' parents). Maybe she didn't want to involve the guys in order to protect them.
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with alot of what everyone has said here! I want to know what happened to Jonas's parents. I want to know what is going on with Bree's mom, Alex, Julia, and many other who have been overlooked in the plot. Yes I'd like to know more about the "big, bad" ceremony. The plot needs to go in a new direction, even though I love the Bree/Jonas and Beast/Sarah relationship aingst... *sigh* I would LOVE to see Lucy do private transmission to the order/HoO or other members (Such as the 4 from the seminar) to give us answers on the organization...that is probably what I want most!

Oh and private transmission for the resistance, we need people we can count on, similar to tachy and brother...not so much as a replacement but the same sort of feeling. They don't have to show their faces but have unqiue vids with info on how we can help. This would be a way to make more viewer interaction!

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!

Last edited by RoseCrowley on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, I think this should also be in the suggestion area? Cool

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, what I'm really hoping is that this whole "Bree is nuts" thing since she was rescued is a complete fake out by our beloved gang. They need to make the order not want her anymore, how to do that? By making her out to be impure of course (if this was even a requirement was never confirmed for us, but oh well). So over 3 vids the TAAG all try to make it as clear as possible without actually saying that 1. Bree is no longer a virgin, and 2. She has run away and is supposedly no longer where they are.

If this all was a setup for the Order's benefit so that Bree could get on with some sort of mission/attack against them, or just get away, THAT would be the coolest thing ever.
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see more Jonas involvement. What's the deal with his parents? He's clearly connected to the Order in some way and I'd really like to see how that is so..
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This plot can go to the trashcan. And Daniel can come to my house!
Entropy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss sane, action taking Bree. And I liked this whole relationship thing at first, but it's gone on too long and I really want more action.

And of course to see what's up with the ceremony.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss Oppy. Crying or Very sad
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, they have to end this ceremony crap. Now.

Along the way (ending the ceremony), Jonas should find out that his parents are dead (There should be a whole part where he is looking), find a message from them to fight the Order, and go all ape-shit on them (or sees that the Order killed them in a really fucked up way; just something to set him off, any ideas?). TAAG really becomes the new resistance, and begins to research the Order and try to find out where to hurt them.

In the middle of this, some new random problem should come up, something that threatens TAAG, their interests, or, idk, a large number of people.

Oh, and Bree should die. Maybe something like Jonas finds her, they talk, and he realizes that she is just evil and kills her. Crazy dramatic ending, with no music, for effect (like the weird awkward silence when Bruce Willis kills John Travolta in Pulp Fiction, except it would be a tad more sad).

(except for Lurker)

They need Taylor, b/c she somehow knows how to triangulate cell phone signals and such (which is pretty friggin' crazy). Sarah is comic relief, but maybe she should get some kind of crazy skill of her own.

That's all I got.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that Taylor could prove to be an important character (as I mentioned in another post). And if Bree is indeed not brainwashed but instead has chosen to join the Hymn of One out of her own free will, maybe Daniel, Jonas, Sarah and Taylor just need to say "Okay, Bree, if that's what you want, and that's what makes you happy, then good luck." Of course they won't be happy with her decision, but they can move on with their lives (and so can we Wink ). Life's not full of happy endings, so why should LG15 be any different? And some of the loose ends can be wrapped up in concluding videos to this storyline.
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that before adding more wood to the fire, it would be better to answer some very old questions.

Then we can move on on finding Jonas parents, he traitting possitive, Daniel having sex and Bree becoming all kick ass in the middle of the ceremony and killin'em all!!!
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: