Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ideas for where the plot can go from here?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the only reason Bree is letting the HoO take her is because she finally realizes no matter how much she runs, they won't stop. She's sick of hurting her friends. She realizes the only way that DB&J will give up on her is if she isn't the same Bree they've always known. So in a way she's sacrificing herself for their sake. I dunno. That's how I see it.

I'm hoping that bcuz of what her and Jonas did, the hoO won't want her anymore and will let her go. She can go back to Jonas and they can figure out everything that hasn't been figured out then end the show.

That's my idea. Laughing

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
I think the only reason Bree is letting the HoO take her is because she finally realizes no matter how much she runs, they won't stop. She's sick of hurting her friends. She realizes the only way that DB&J will give up on her is if she isn't the same Bree they've always known. So in a way she's sacrificing herself for their sake. I dunno. That's how I see it.

That's what I think she's doing too. I also expect she'll end up dying before this is all over, either by way of the ceremony or suicide.

If that is what she's doing, then I finally have a second reason to respect her some (after a year I'm only up to one reason).
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a "Bree sacrifice" plot resolution. It's a classic and popular end to a hero's quest, so it would fit. However, I think it would work better if the Order kills her (intentionally or not) during some sort of ribozyme extraction procedure, since I can't see Bree committing suicide.
Laurilea
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I do like some of the other characters, if Bree is no longer in the series, is it really "Lonelygirl16" anymore?
pinkingrid
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Creators are reading this, just a suggestion: maybe it would be nice to introduce adults into the series. Adults that have no evil intentions. Smile It would be exciting to see the mom, Jonas' parents and Daniel's parents and what they think about the whole thing and what they'd do.

Daniel's parents could be like: "You've been missing for almost a year trying to protect your best friend from what?!!! Now get back to school or you're grounded." Laughing

As for Bree's mom... hopefully the Order backs off. Then if they want an evil element in the series... it could be Bree's fake mom. She was the one who was with the order from the start right?

Can't wait for Jonas' parents to come to light
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

If that is what she's doing, then I finally have a second reason to respect her some (after a year I'm only up to one reason).

Mind if I ask what that reason is? Just curious, you've hated her since I've been here, if not waaaay long before that too.

I wonder though, does she have to die? I'm thinking that her death would be way too drawn out by her, her friends, and her killers, which would cheapen that event.

But I think that maybe we should not have a happy ending. But, that might be way too melodramatic as well.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
CalientePocket
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I miss Oppy. Crying or Very sad

Ditto.

I know that they can't/won't return, but having a new cool face of evil would be a great addition to the series. The HoO's recruitment videos are fun and interesting, but HoO doesn't really have the power of personality (yet) that OpApid did that makes you either loathe them or want to align with them.

Also, For goodness sake, why was Cassie even brought up in the series at all (multiple times)? Just a little answer would be nice. I'd love to see the ceremony as well.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
Lurker wrote:

Mind if I ask what that reason is? Just curious, you've hated her since I've been here, if not waaaay long before that too.

It was way before that, yeah. I started disliking her passionately in November, reviling her in December, and by January I had begun to find her existence offensive.

To answer your question, though, the one and only reason so far that I've been able to respect her was, ironically enough, a reason most forumites ragged on her. When she went so far to rescue Jules, even to the point of kidnapping her against her will, I was able to respect her.

That period in the series is the only time I found myself actually defending her behavior.
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

It was way before that, yeah. I started disliking her passionately in November, reviling her in December, and by January I had begun to find her existence offensive.

You know what's sad, I think we were on the same side in all those threads. Actually, I'm damn sure we were.

Brick wall

Ok, sorry, back to topic.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
monet365
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I would like to happen is this:

Bree finds out through the HoO that Jonas is also trait positive, even though she chose (def spelled that wrong) to go with the HoO, she doesn't want Jonas to have to go through what she did in any way. But since she doesn't want to contact them and make them attempt to "rescue" her again, she e-mails taylor and tells taylor that Jonas is trait positive like her and taylor needs to warn him.

But! what bree doesn't know is that taylor is on an inside job with the HoO and she has just been monitoring DBJ, along with sarah. so taylor doesn't tell anyone that jonas is trait positive, though she tells bree that she would, and instead, tells sarah that she needs to come home so that they can make a plan to get jonas to come to the HoO to be taken.

But! sarah has grown emotionally attached to the trio and doesn't want to do anything to hurt them. so she lets taylor believe she is still agains DBJ and instead makes a plan with DBJ to get taylor to give them the location of the HoO and to get all the information they want.. and possibly get to bree and/or stop the ceremony from taking place. Thus, answering about 99% of the question festering in everyone's minds.
:] that's just my opinion haha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: