Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0211 - Everybody does it ;) [6/13/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renegade wrote:
Because we'd never get a video of the ceremony. Can you imagine how it'd be to know that, after 12 months, she did the ceremony, but you don't get to see it because the video would be rated NC-17?

So we'd much rather not have her do the ceremony, and meet Sarah on the washing machine instead.

LMAO
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watermelonhead wrote:
How DARE you all insult my future wife and accuse her of being a slut! She is merely sexually liberated, adventurous and open-minded.

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad

LOL is that what u call it....................lol i wouldnt call her a slut.......but shes semi there lol but i still luv her................im just saying lol : /
Sam fan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mellie3204 wrote:
Several things we learn:
- Sarah's actually disturbed by Jonas's tortured state. I think that it's not just her cleverly trying to snap Jonus out of his mood. She seems genuinely disturbed at a male showing love feelings towards another female, and she doesn't handle it well.
She's attached herself to Danny boy, a nice, safe person for her who does the sarcastic banter and is as guarded as she is & doesn't show her his emotions and love (wonder how she'll handle it if/when he does?!?), and actually is uncomfortable that Jonas is able to be openly happy/sad about his feelings.
I think in her mind it's "he's a boy and they don't care so what the hell is he acting like he does" (maybe a hangover fromt he recent mom/dad split?) balanced with "I've been hurt by love and can't handle it, Jonas you're being naieve if you think there are happy endings, showing your feelings makes you look stupid".

- She's young enough emotionally to not understand how a) this was a particularly mean and hurtful video to make, considering that she has no idea really what was going on between B & J;
b) that she is trying to make the emotional responses 'all about her' by telling J how he should be feeling instead of offering sympathy or help; and
c) that she cannot understand that Jonas is confidant and comfortable enough with himself that he is open about his happiness and his loss.
If she's not mature enough to be empathic instead of identifying Jonas's feelings and ridiculing them (even if and maybe especially because she does it though the medium of a 'poor me' example), then it makes the rest of some of the things she says (the posturing, sarcasm, explicitness, etc) make a lot more sense. Which actually redeems her to me in a weird way - I can remind myself she is a perfect eg of an emo teenager, and do I really expect anything different from her?

I just read your analysis and think it's brilliant. All the banter is fun and worthwhile, but so is the deep wisdom and you brought the latter.
Seeing the video from this perspective makes me like it because it's development of Sarah's character, (when seen as you've framed it).
looking4answers
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah this video reminded me why I don't like Sarah. I don't care how many of you love her and worship the ground she walks on, but she is a bitch and having someone trample on your heart like that is painful and she needs to remember that considering she obviously knows what that is like. I know putting people down makes you THINK you feel better about your own situation, but it doesn't. She is obviously still very immature and I highly doubt she has had sex let alone in all those places.

Dissing Sarah is F-U-N!!!
hellokitty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she's lying when she says she doesn't have sex with someone she loves, she masturbates doesn't she! haha worst. joke. ever.
looking4answers
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha that's funny but from the looks of her attitude, not true. She has little love for herself as well as respect.
hellokitty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and also if 'everybody does it' why would you make a video boasting about it? i'm going to make a video boasting about all the places i've breathed in. today i was breathing in the kitchen, then outside my flat, and also in the pub, which is so much FUN now there is the smoking ban. Wink
Greyfurgang
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether it's true or not it is more entertaining than listening to DBeast and Jonas fight and call each other Dude nonstop.
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greyfurgang wrote:
Whether it's true or not it is more entertaining than listening to DBeast and Jonas fight and call each other Dude nonstop.

Thank you for the image of "Jonas & Beast's Excellent Adventure" in my head. Closely followed by Jonas and Daniel in "Dude, where's my Bree?"

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
hellokitty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renegade wrote:
Greyfurgang wrote:

Thank you for the image of "Jonas & Beast's Excellent Adventure" in my head. Closely followed by Jonas and Daniel in "Dude, where's my Bree?"

Laughing Laughing amazing.
BrokenAngel
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renegade wrote:
Greyfurgang wrote:

Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renegade wrote:
Greyfurgang wrote:

Nice.
Aithne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renegade wrote:
Greyfurgang wrote:

the caption "Dude, where's my Bree?"
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, nice analysis, Mellie! Hopefully one of the boys also sees this video for what it is (a confession of feeling abandoned, if not a cry for help), and talks to Sarah about it. If not, well, hopefully Sarah doesn't sink deeper into despair and hurt herself. And if you do have sex with Daniel, Sarah, use protection Mr. Green .
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah is not a perfect example of an emo teenager.

An emo teenager is emotional and it is obvious that Sarah is trying NOT to be.

I disagree with Mellie on some other points, too.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: