Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lay off Jonas, Sarah.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas sure isn't denying it, HoS. In fact, he seems to be pissed more over the fact that Sarah revealed that Bree was his first.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Jonas sure isn't denying it, HoS. In fact, he seems to be pissed more over the fact that Sarah revealed that Bree was his first.

I know I just saw the email he sent to Taylor a few moments ago, and honestly he's justified to be pissed at her. Jumping on Taylor was uncalled for but what he said about Sarah wasn't. She had no right to do what she did. Either if he did or did not have sex with Bree her last two videos were uncalled for.

Jonas and Bree kissing was a private event she shouldn't had intruded on it, and what she said because he was falling for Bree was further proof that she has no buisness between Jonas and Bree's relationship whatever it might be. She needs to butt out and stick with Daniel if she is intrested in him. It's a good thing I'm not there because I would have gotten in her face about this and more then likely gotten in a knock down drag out with Daniel because of it.

What's funny is I'm starting to like Taylor more then Sarah and I think Taylor is a prep, and I've said it over and over again that I hate preps.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apocalypse46 wrote:
Aponi wrote:
apocalypse46 wrote:
Jonas had it coming to him be's been being like alittle bitch lately making jokes and making out with bree and having sex with bree isnt reprograming her its taking advantage of her

You seriously think that Jonas took advantage of Bree?
Bree left him.
The only think Jonas is quilty of is having genuine feelings for someone, which is something Sarah apperently can't do. True he let those feelings get in the way, but at least he was trying to help her, not scratching under her chin and treating her like a animal.

so your saying being treated like a sex toy is better then being treated like an animal? they both sound pretty bad to me but if they just let DB handle it then it might be atleast alittle better

actually those sound kinda kinky to me rawr~ Twisted Evil
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Sonia
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a bitch Sarah, and apparently it runs in the Family.

No wonder your Dad left.

Rolling Eyes
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia wrote:

No wonder your Dad left.

Rolling Eyes

WHOA! Sonia, I might be mad at Sarah, but, that was completely uncalled for. All Taylor did was respond to an email in where he unjustly attacked her. Sarah did try to help Jonas but she went about the wrong way. And we have no clue why their dad left so you insuiating her mother is a bitch was extremely wrong. So just keep your mouth shut and your fingers off the keyboard.

And before I forget. Stop! Hammertime!
Sonia
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's my opinion. Don't like it? Then keep your mouth shut and your fingers off the keyboard.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia wrote:

No wonder your Dad left.

Rolling Eyes
No, I agree with HoS. Other than outright flaming, that is the bitchiest thing I've ever seen posted in this forum ever.
I mean, I've said some damn bitchy things to Jonas, but that goes far beyond anything I would even think of posting.

I hope Sarah doesn't read that. I hope Lurker does, though, and uses his crazy mind skills to give you a well thought out post slap.

...bitch.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia wrote:

No wonder your Dad left.

Rolling Eyes

Did you miss your anger management class this week, or are you just permanently on the rag?

LURKER
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.

Last edited by longlostposter on Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia wrote:

No wonder your Dad left.

Rolling Eyes

Just because her dad's a bitch doesn't mean you had to say it like that. Have some tact for f**k's sake.
asti
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Message for Sarah "Character" Reply with quote

In a perfect world, we’d all be perfect people.

In the group dynamic of Daniell/Jonas/Bree/you, you grew up in an environment that we’d all call the most normal. From that, you’ve demonstrated that you are the one most likely to come up with linear and practical advice – even though you are hurting yourself from recent family events. For example, rather than breaking into the perceived “Julia address”, you wanted to knock. When it was time to explore the site where the play took place, you didn’t feel the need to hide – you were a normal person in a normal place, looking around.

Point is, even though you are hurting, you are also the person who is most likely to come up with pragmatic, practical solutions in this upside-down environment. That is, if you can express the solutions/ideas in a way that is not hurtful to the person listening. You can still be honest, but show caring by how you express your ideas.

You may have graduated from high school recently, but your mental age doesn’t have to be governed by physical (calendar) age. You can have a lot to offer. Particularly if you can be the adult in this emotion-laden situation and set the stage so solutions can be found, in a way\ that is mature beyond your age and theirs. In short, you can take control of the situation and be the leader while emotions are ruling the others.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia wrote:
That's my opinion. Don't like it? Then keep your mouth shut and your fingers off the keyboard.

Awww, how cute, someone's trying to be a little dictator.

What's next, a funny mustache and a crusade against those that don't agree with your worldview?
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all of those people who think Jonas reaction to Taylor (she was trying to help and he stormed at her) was a bad thing, let me ask you this:

Can you sincerily say that never, not once in your entire life, have felt so powerless, so hopeless, so heartbroken, so abandoned, so rejected, so forgotten, so miserable (pick one!) that, in that moment of anger and pain, ended up screaming at the first person you have in front -usually someone you trust or care about- with no more reason than some stupid thing that had nothing to do with your problems?
Have you guys never said things that you regret the second after? Haven't you ever hurt somebody without meanning it?

Especially you, Sarah. Can you honestly tell me that you've never hurt Taylor just because you were angry at your parents, for example?

If anyone says they haven't, I must say that you probably don't know it yet, but you have. And that's even worst, because it means that you never apologize.

Jonas should definitely apologize to Taylor and Sarah. Just as much as they should do to him. First Sarah, who was the one that open her big mouth with no right to do so (one thing is try to help, another one is being nosy and unconsidered).
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Awww, how cute, someone's trying to be a little dictator.

What's next, a funny mustache and a crusade against those that don't agree with your worldview?

<_<.......>_>

*scuttles away*
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Sonia wrote:

No wonder your Dad left.

Rolling Eyes

Just because her dad's a bitch doesn't mean you had to say it like that. Have some tact for f**k's sake.

here you go sonia...

oops... wrong picture...

can you tell her... ''it's words she can live by'' for me Sarah? thanks...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Sonia
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can do is laugh at how seriously you all took my comment. It's almost as if you felt it was a personal blow to you. The way you all band together and hop on the defense kind of reminds me of....sheep.

In any case. the videos that both Sarah and Taylor made were just as uncalled for as my comment. Aren't we all free to post our opinions here, regardless of whether the masses will agree or not?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: