Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sarah's True feelings...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
codeqazplm
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Sarah's True feelings... Reply with quote

U've implyed in some video's, but are you and Daniel "together", or as you would say "having F.U.N", or does the camara just always tend to get you two talking about showers together...?

p.s: has Jonas seen ur video yet, and if so what did he say about it?
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take the liberty of answering your second question for Sarah. He sent this e-mail to the rest of TAAG:

jonastko wrote:
i'm sure you've seen sarah's latest v-blog. just between you and I, what's your sister's problem? i mean, there was no other point of doing that other than to hurt me. right? this whole thing with bree sucks. and sarah seems to be getting some freaky pleasure out of making fun of me right now. i'm pissed! who the hell wouldn't be? the way sarah slams me and what I'm going through is totally callous. oh, sorry, let me define "callous" for anyone who might be reading this (like sarah) who's command of the english language seems to be limited to "do you wanna?". "callous" can mean two different things - both are pretty good synonyms for "sarah".
1. having calluses; toughened: like callous skin on the elbow.
(check you elbows, taylor, it may run in the family)
or
2. emotionally hardened; unfeeling
(again, be careful, taylor, it may be genetic)

and what's up with her telling everyone bree was my first time? what's your sister's problem? i think sarah's nutz. i think she has some serious mental health issues that she's never dealt with and this is how she cops her bad feelings about herselfff.

i would really appreciate it if from now one would you use please a little sensinavity when sharing information about me, daniel, bree and even your sister. it seems like your sister won't ever know any better, so I 'm sending this to you, hoping you'll learn from her mistake. none of us should even have to deal with this crap. we should all be concentrating on finding Bree and dealing with the order. you incorrectly thinking that you can triangulate cell phone towers in the middle of the woods isn’t helping. i don’t appreciate wild goose chases.

oh, pne last thing: DO NOT POST THIS! this is for your eyes only. i don't want to make this any bigger than it already is.

thanks,

J
tazman2087
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome job of not posting it.
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tazman2087 wrote:
awesome job of not posting it.
\

my exact thoughts
apocalypse46
Lonely Fan

Location: where ever you see sarah you see me hiding in the background

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked my future wife has not showered with DB. as for the washing machine she was talking about in the last vid made me curious Wink
The
Apocalypse

Spencer must be kicked from the show!!!!!!
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
I'll take the liberty of answering your second question for Sarah. He sent this e-mail to the rest of TAAG:

jonastko wrote:
i'm sure you've seen sarah's latest v-blog. just between you and I, what's your sister's problem? i mean, there was no other point of doing that other than to hurt me. right? this whole thing with bree sucks. and sarah seems to be getting some freaky pleasure out of making fun of me right now. i'm pissed! who the hell wouldn't be? the way sarah slams me and what I'm going through is totally callous. oh, sorry, let me define "callous" for anyone who might be reading this (like sarah) who's command of the english language seems to be limited to "do you wanna?". "callous" can mean two different things - both are pretty good synonyms for "sarah".
or

and what's up with her telling everyone bree was my first time? what's your sister's problem? i think sarah's nutz. i think she has some serious mental health issues that she's never dealt with and this is how she cops her bad feelings about herselfff.

i would really appreciate it if from now one would you use please a little sensinavity when sharing information about me, daniel, bree and even your sister. it seems like your sister won't ever know any better, so I 'm sending this to you, hoping you'll learn from her mistake. none of us should even have to deal with this crap. we should all be concentrating on finding Bree and dealing with the order. you incorrectly thinking that you can triangulate cell phone towers in the middle of the woods isn’t helping. i don’t appreciate wild goose chases.

oh, pne last thing: DO NOT POST THIS! this is for your eyes only. i don't want to make this any bigger than it already is.

thanks,

J

That is why I called Sarah a cold hearted harlot.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
Lurker wrote:

jonastko wrote:
or

thanks,

J

sarah didnt post it. taylor did
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to mention that Jonas defeated the "for your eyes only" aspect of it himself in sending it to Sarah and Daniel as well.

Besides, he's being a complete dick. He needs what he's doing to be pointed out to him.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
HeartofSorrow wrote:
Lurker wrote:

jonastko wrote:
or

thanks,

J

sarah didnt post it. taylor did

Duh... I know Taylor posted it not Sarah. Just because I have a PCY Kuriboh for an avatar doesn't mean I'm idiot.
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apocalypse46 wrote:
Shocked my future wife has not showered with DB. as for the washing machine she was talking about in the last vid made me curious Wink
haha, the washer has got to be one of the most expensive vibrator around, but at least it's multifunctional. uneven loads = F U N.

I was cracking up when she went to the laundry room. Reminds me of the scene in Scrubs where Eliot goes to the laundry room and makes the load TOO uneven and it pushes her right off. Smile

PS - the only cold hearted one was JOnas. OKay I will let him rant and be an ass to Sara and Daniel and be understanding about that, but it was CLEAR why sara has a casual view of sex (parents) and he with his own mommy/daddy issues (albeit entirely different issues, but issues nonetheless) should have been able to realize how impressionable events involving your parents can be.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

onsweetavenue wrote:
apocalypse46 wrote:
haha, the washer has got to be one of the most expensive vibrator around, but at least it's multifunctional. uneven loads = F U N.

I was cracking up when she went to the laundry room. Reminds me of the scene in Scrubs where Eliot goes to the laundry room and makes the load TOO uneven and it pushes her right off. Smile

PS - the only cold hearted one was JOnas. OKay I will let him rant and be an ass to Sara and Daniel and be understanding about that, but it was CLEAR why sara has a casual view of sex (parents) and he with his own mommy/daddy issues (albeit entirely different issues, but issues nonetheless) should have been able to realize how impressionable events involving your parents can be.

I don't see why Sarah's parents' divorce would have been the first thing he thought of when she was mean to him. And I don't think her pain makes her nastiness justified.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While this has become as <cough> educational <cough> a discussion as only you would want it, Sarah, I hope the rest of us can remember to...

(total credit to Trainer for the really cool image I just stole!)

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
EricaCrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
Lurker wrote:

jonastko wrote:
or

thanks,

J

Why would you say something like that about Sarah? She seems like a sweet girl. She has clearly made DB happy and she also seems to enjoy her life. Why don't you worry about yourself rather then Sarah and her life.

Erica
Melisa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... Laughing
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melisa wrote:
... Laughing

I love your avvy! Who made it?

Oh. Me.

<3

-feels special-

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: