Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sarah...virgin?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
numbvox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Sarah...virgin? Reply with quote

I'm just curious, but does anyone else think that Sarah just talks a big game? I don't think she's ever actually had sex, I think it's just for a little bit of shock value, and mostly because she probably thinks acting like she's experienced makes her seem more mature. From my experience, girls that talk and act like that usually don't have anything to actually talk about. I mean, I'm sure she's spent a decent amount of her time running down D batteries, but I really get the impression that she's a virgin. Not trying to say that like being a virgin is a bad thing (frankly I'd prefer it if she was), just saying that I think she's making a little bit too big of a deal of her own sexuality to really be that experienced.

Thoughts?

(mods - wasn't sure what forum this should go in - feel free to move it if needed)
Misty
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: Sarah...virgin? Reply with quote

numbvox wrote:
I'm just curious, but does anyone else think that Sarah just talks a big game? I don't think she's ever actually had sex, I think it's just for a little bit of shock value, and mostly because she probably thinks acting like she's experienced makes her seem more mature. From my experience, girls that talk and act like that usually don't have anything to actually talk about. I mean, I'm sure she's spent a decent amount of her time running down D batteries, but I really get the impression that she's a virgin. Not trying to say that like being a virgin is a bad thing (frankly I'd prefer it if she was), just saying that I think she's making a little bit too big of a deal of her own sexuality to really be that experienced.

Thoughts?

(mods - wasn't sure what forum this should go in - feel free to move it if needed)

I really doubt she's a virgin, she's not 12. But, I do think she does try to talk about it for the shock value (So do I Razz ). She's really angry at her dad, and the way most my friends deal with that kind of anger, is by going out and fucking as much as possible. Not that there's anything wrong with fucking. Laughing

Edited for spelling

Last edited by Misty on Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
numbvox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Sarah...virgin? Reply with quote

Misty wrote:
I really doubt she a virgin, she's not 12.

lol.

You do realize that statistically the number of "kids" who are remaining virgins until at least they turn 18 has been on a very steady rise for the past 6 or so years? WAY fewer kids are having sex now than they were 10 years ago according to statistic data at least - though that number is largely influenced by the major increase in young adult Christianity as well as the "straight-edge" movement, so arguably those numbers don't have much to do with people like Sarah.

None the less, if you really think that most high schoolers are not virgins than you must be the type that believes whatever bullshit people try to sell you.
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, the majority of kids in my highschool were not virgins, lol..
Misty
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Sarah...virgin? Reply with quote

numbvox wrote:
Misty wrote:
I really doubt she a virgin, she's not 12.

lol.

You do realize that statistically the number of "kids" who are remaining virgins until at least they turn 18 has been on a very steady rise for the past 6 or so years? WAY fewer kids are having sex now than they were 10 years ago according to statistic data at least - though that number is largely influenced by the major increase in young adult Christianity as well as the "straight-edge" movement, so arguably those numbers don't have much to do with people like Sarah.

None the less, if you really think that most high schoolers are not virgins than you must be the type that believes whatever bullshit people try to sell you.

Well I'm not in High school yet, but even at my junior high, virgins are a minority.
Leaven
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible. When I was a teenager I knew a few girls who talked a big game like Sarah, but it was because they were virgins and didn't want people to know. They wanted to seem more mature etc like you said. Whether that's the case with Sarah, I don't know, but just wanted to concur that it is a possibility.
numbvox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
I don't know, the majority of kids in my highschool were not virgins, lol..

The majority say they aren't virgins. Big difference. Maybe I'm just skeptical, but I'm less inclined to believe people.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

children are losing their virginity at younger ages now more than ever, the average being 14 ...and if not, they have probably experimented with all other sexual experiences. In my opinion this isn't good, but that is what happens when parents don't talk to their kids and they are left with a tv as their babysitter.

I believe Sarah is not a virgin but I also believe she is exaggerating her experience with sex.... which is pretty obvious by how she goes on and on and on about crap, looking for attention
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah's not a virgin, but I do think she is a lot of talk.
Scrawnyfish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shes not lol
angie_pants
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think she's virgin, but i think she's a lot of talk. i think she's been hurt before, by a lot of people, including her dad, and has low self-esteem and wants to try and make up for it.
apocalypse46
Lonely Fan

Location: where ever you see sarah you see me hiding in the background

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if she's a virgin she needs to come to my place. then we can fix that problem Wink
The
Apocalypse

Spencer must be kicked from the show!!!!!!
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think she's a virgin, but she probably lost it with the "love of her life" and he dumped her later.
So now she talks like that, so much bravado, but she's just hiding from love.

Is either that, or she is a virgin and a complete liar.
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that she's a virgin, but I do think that she's exaggerating somewhat.
gigglingmonk
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have any of you seen that movie American Beauty? If so, do you remember that one girl who was ALWAYS talking about how much sex shes had and how great it was and what the guy did? Do you also remember how in the end you find out that the girl was a HUGE liar? And that she was actually a virgin? I think Sarah might be like that girl. She likes to act like shes done it everywhere with everyone in every way, but it may be that she just thinks it makes her seem cool and mature. Maybe she thinks that people will believe someone with that much confidence doesn't have problems, and therefore, they won't ask too many questions.
and it feels like
like it was a friend
if its watching us
and the world we set on fire
do you wonder
if it feels the same?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor & Sarah All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: