Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sarah...virgin?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
numbvox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Pathetic Reply with quote

Cleo wrote:
The most attractive and secure guys are into attractive and secure women.

I'm not sure about - I'm attractive and secure and I'm attracted to women with comically large breasts.

lol
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Woah! Reply with quote

Well, I'm attractive and secure AND I have comically large breasts, but I'm not trolling for dates on the LG15 boards. Still, it's good to feel appreciated. Thanks numbvox!

PS: No offense to those of you who have trolled for dates on the boards. More power to ya!
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The average age of loss of virginity by most studies is just after 17. Like 17.2 years. In america. In other countries it's higher or lower but in European countries generally just marginally higher.

I think when you take out outliers it might make average virginity loss a little lower gthen 17 though. Some studies have come out with crazy figures but I've only read one peer reviewed study that was in my sexuality law book so I go with that one:)

If sara was 18 and hasn't had sex now, she'd be about average. If she made it to 19 without sex these days, she'd cling to her virginity a bit more tightly then most of us. Smile

My opinion is that she could be all talk but my instincts say she isn't. I'm not going to outrule it though, it just doesn't seem to make sense as much as it might with American Beauty, for me at least.
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Studies Reply with quote

Now you've got me interested in the studies! I found one article in the Journal of Sex Research, May 2001, in which respondants' average age for virginity loss was just under 17, but they factored out the 22% of people polled who had not yet lost their virginity, and that was just in the Philly area. I also found a survey in a '96 "Men's Health" which says that 38% lost their virginity when they were 15-17 and 31% when they were 18-20, so it seems that 19 would still be a fairly normal age to be a virgin. Both studies are a little old though, and there's still the whole question of what qualifies as virginity (probably a topic best not to be explored on this forum). Both articles pointed to Prom Night as the time when many Americans lose their virginity, and we all know that Sarah missed her senior prom, so no scoring there. I can see it going either way with this gal, but I'm getting rather annoyed with her constant talk of D-batteries and such. I'm hoping to see some character development in other directions!
numbvox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Woah! Reply with quote

Cleo wrote:
PS: No offense to those of you who have trolled for dates on the boards. More power to ya!

lol. I want to go on record as being official PRO-offending people trolling for dates on message boards. But then, I'm a dick.
gooeylicious
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed

well i'm no psych grad (yet anyway)
but it sounds to me like sarah has histrionic personality disorder.
or something like it.
if anyone remembers girl interrupted, winona ryder had the same thing. where she has sex with a numerous amount of guys, mainly for attention, good or bad.
sooo -- ya. i think she's gorgeous but with everything that happened with her parents she must have some sort of personality disorder or some attachment disorder.
haha so, there's my two cents. Very Happy
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm studying for a psych degree as well, and while I have no professional license (yet)...I have to disagree with a personality disorder diagnosis. Sarah is still young, and while she went through the traumatic event(s) of her parents separation, I feel that her age and lack of life experience (if not sexual) has led her to seeking attention from guys in an attempt to feel needed by a male figure in her life. She may feel abandoned by her father and in listening to her hormones, she's also gaining much desired male attention - two birds for one stone. She is unable to connect to DB emotionally (or refuses to, anyway) as a defense mechanism to prevent herself from being hurt. She was close to her father and he left. I think it's almost like an attachment disorder, but the reverse as a method of protecting herself. She doesn't want to care about anyone if they have the ability to leave her (and she does make a good point in her last video...she is young. DB may just be too clingy for a girl her age and with her baggage to handle right now).

this is just my opinion though, and i really appreciate you for posting your ideas on her behavior and mindset as well.

Last edited by sanguine105 on Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she has teenage girl disorder. She's not that different from most of my friends. She's not that damn worldly.

Sure, I think she's definatly ditched the vcard.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeh for sure it's all about shock value. She might exaggerate a bit but I reckon she's done it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor & Sarah All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: