Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prepare Yourself {a message from THE ORDER}
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Prepare Yourself {a message from THE ORDER} Reply with quote

We here at The Order are now pretty confident in your lack of purity, so I suppose we'll put the abstinence flyers away. Instead, I offer you this.

After all, the P in APHID is protection.

Don't be too naughty,
Danielle
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister

Last edited by Danielle on Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe...love it!
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good thing Sarah has a sense of humor... I think she'll appreciate this one!
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safe sex is no joke Taylor.

I hope your sister doesn't confuse the two meanings of P... Protect and Position could apply in a few different ways here!
apocalypse46
Lonely Fan

Location: where ever you see sarah you see me hiding in the background

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
Safe sex is no joke Taylor.

I hope your sister doesn't confuse the two meanings of P... Protect and Position could apply in a few different ways here!

the P stands for Protect... no that cant be right Position makes way more sense.

safty first, take position while protecting your happy parts Very Happy
The
Apocalypse

Spencer must be kicked from the show!!!!!!
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha plan b!
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Prepare Yourself {a message from THE ORDER} Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
We here at The Order are now pretty confident in your lack of purity, so I suppose we'll put the abstinence flyers away. Instead, I offer you this.

After all, the P in APHID is protection.

Don't be too naughty,
Danielle

We're not worthy!
Closest thing I could find to a bowing smileies
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone is worthy of this nature of knowledge.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was bowing done to you Danielle.
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: jonas is evil Reply with quote

Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:

Please, I'd prefer you bow down to my purpose, for I am simply a chorus girl for the greatness that is The Order.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
HeartofSorrow wrote:

Please, I'd prefer you bow down to my purpose, for I am simply a chorus girl for the greatness that is The Order.
How do you like it to feel like you are nothing on your own? Do you rely on your cause to feel like you are worthy to live?

Why do you accept being a pawn? Does ignorance bring you happiness?

When the order fails to reach it's goals and ceases to exist, will you fade away into a void?

What does that make you?

On a more ontopic note. I do think this was a good message. And definately one Sarah should pay attention to (although I do not believe she has sex as much as she want's us to believe). And everyone else for that matter.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Order and I are one united being. We share the same goals, so why shouldn't I add my voice to their eternal song?

I am not a pawn. I am more autonomous in my lifestyle than you will ever be in yours. I am in my position today because I fought against your sterotypes, bias, and skeptism. I have broken through your status quo and found peace in a community with like minded individuals. The Order will never cease, because there will always be people like me... that are willing to stand up and fight for what is right and good.

Like protection.
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate it when people are too cowardly to stand alone.

A mildly amusing pic, though.

(OOC, no offense Danny, and that pic was great)

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
The Order and I are one united being. We share the same goals, so why shouldn't I add my voice to their eternal song?

I am not a pawn. I am more autonomous in my lifestyle than you will ever be in yours. I am in my position today because I fought against your sterotypes, bias, and skeptism. I have broken through your status quo and found peace in a community with like minded individuals. The Order will never cease, because there will always be people like me... that are willing to stand up and fight for what is right and good.

Like protection.
You pretend to know my lifestyle while you have no clue who I am. (like, what's my real name, age or sex for that matter?) I base my opinions solely on my own perception. Evaluating the source of all information. Through this way I collect, analyze and evaluate all intelligence. I do not follow the opninions of a group or higher power, instead I think for myself and as an independent third person tell others what I think, whether they agree or not. Leaving them the space to agree or disagree as they like.

However you don't seem to be open to what others believe, at least not when it contradicts what you've been told.

If you are so certain your goals are actually the same as the goals of the order, why don't you state them and let 'us' be the judge. I have no fear to say what I do or do not know, I even realise that ultimately we can't know anything for sure.

However in the reality of my perception, I feel I'm the only one capable and trustworthy of judging my surroundings. As should everyone else.

Therefore my advice to Sarah is really my own advice: "Be carefull while you are having fun". Unlike you, who seem to post in name of a greater power. You've connected every single post to the order and therefore seem to lack an own oppinion. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you would NEVER go against the ideas of the order. Even if they go against everything you initially believed. Don't be a mindless drone, break out and annoy the world with things you really believe, kind of like I do... I can't promise you they will listen, but if they do it'll mean much more then ever before. Be open and start a debate on all sides, and that includes debating with the order. (whether it is an inner debate or a public debate)

Reality check 100%. BrightSilence singing off...

In the interest of staying on topic I suggest moving this conversation to a seperate topic if you decide to follow up on it. If not, I will accept your defeat in the debate for true free will.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: