Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drama
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because right now badass!Jonas is lost under this emo!Jonas.
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, with all those muscles you'd think he'd act a little less like a wet blanket...
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys.

This just occurred to me. The HoO wants to derail the Resistance...what better way is there than causing internal strife? Why fight your enemy when you can instead cause them to rip each other apart?

What if that's what they brainwashed Bree to do?

Seriously. Think about it for a second. Strategically, it's a damn good move. Brainwash Bree, assign her the mission of causing internal strife within the group, and then allow her to be rescued. She takes a little time to assess the situation and determine where the opportunity to do the most damage is...
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas was careless
Bree was stupid
Daniel was childish
Sarah was mean
Taylor was meaner

Jonas is acting the wrong way because he's hurt (and yes, he hurt himself for being careless). His actions might be childsh, but I can understand where he's coming from. Is anybody in here that can't? If you say yes, than I don't know if congratulate you or feel sorry for your luck.
Daniel is just... Daniel.
Sarah is a heartless slut who doesn't really know them or care about them, so that's why she acts like that.
Taylor just imitates her sister... badly. Yeah, you have to look after your own family, I do that to, but you could've had a little mercy on the guy.

And besides all that, I have a theory of why is all this happening. Is very crazy, but I think the HoO was counting on this little reunion between Bree and her "old" friends... I think this was a set up from the Order from the beggining and Bree, brainwashed as she is, she fullfil her "duty"....
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears

Last edited by eucebo on Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you really think Sarah could be bothered to put herself in danger looking for Bree if she really didn't care about any of them?
Hmm.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eucebo wrote:
Sarah is a heartless slut who doesn't really know them or care about them, so that's why she acts like that.

Misrepresentation FTW! Eucebo, seriously, Sarah was trying to help. And what makes her a slut? She has sex. So do lots of other people. She has sex for fun. So do lots of other people. As long as both parties agree that it's just for fun, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

eucebo wrote:
Taylor just imitates her sister... badly. Yeah, you have to look after your own family, I do that to, but you could've had a little mercy on the guy.

And he shouldn't have attacked her mercilessly when she was only trying to help!

God, I feel like a broken record.
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlnextdoor wrote:
Do you really think Sarah could be bothered to put herself in danger looking for Bree if she really didn't care about any of them?
Hmm.

I don't think she really understand the "danger" factor.

Quote:
Misrepresentation FTW! Eucebo, seriously, Sarah was trying to help. And what makes her a slut? She has sex. So do lots of other people. She has sex for fun. So do lots of other people. As long as both parties agree that it's just for fun, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I like sex for fun too, but I don't use that to ashame a guy in front of the whole world wide web people, telling them his private bussines and mocking of his feelings.
Yes, I said slut and that was a purely anger statement. It wasn't a fact. But if you go around talking about sex and making insinuations like a despered maniac, is normal that people migh think of you in the wrong way.
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think she was intentionally 'mocking' Jonas' feelings. I think she understands exactly what he's going through and in her own way is trying to help.

People like Sarah are often very vunerable behind the front they put up.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eucebo wrote:
I like sex for fun too, but I don't use that to ashame a guy in front of the whole world wide web people, telling them his private bussines and mocking of his feelings.
Yes, I said slut and that was a purely anger statement. It wasn't a fact. But if you go around talking about sex and making insinuations like a despered maniac, is normal that people migh think of you in the wrong way.

SHE WAS TRYING TO HELP! I really wish there was a way to turn that into a smilie, then I could just click it instead of typing the same thing over and over and over again.
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you, Eucebo, need to watch Sarah's video again and actually listen to what she says.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlnextdoor wrote:
I don't think she was intentionally 'mocking' Jonas' feelings. I think she understands exactly what he's going through and in her own way is trying to help.

sarah wasnt mocking him at alllll she was trying to help him understand why bree may have left. she wants to help if you hear her at the end she is genuine. the most genuine ive seen her
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
girlnextdoor wrote:

sarah wasnt mocking him at alllll she was trying to help him understand why bree may have left. she wants to help if you hear her at the end she is genuine. the most genuine ive seen her

I agree entirely, I've never seen her take that much interest before the end of that video.
Warwalking
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah, I know that you may have been trying to help,but if you re watch your video you can see how Jonas ( as sensitive as he is right now ) could have been hurt by it. Maybe its best to just let him blow off a little steam. (just stay away from his axe)

Taylor, It was cool of you to stick up for you sister. Even if he was mad I don't think he should have sent that to Sarah.(but then again should you have posted it? Smile) And I understand that you and your sister are hurting too,but the truth is unless you've had first hand experience with the HofO you don't know how bad they can screw up some one you know....trust me. To see some one really close to you..like that, they just aren't the same. And from the videos it looks like Bree has gotten even worse then my friend. Not to mention Jonas is probably feeling guilty and mad at himself for what he did.

Anyway (sorry for the super long post), I think what is really important right now is dropping all the high school drama and working on helping Bree.
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eucebo wrote:
girlnextdoor wrote:
Hmm.

I don't think she really understand the "danger" factor.
I think she does. I think that's exactly why they showed the cene with Daniel and Sara looking all scared and Sara saying "nonono, I swear they didn't see me. She is scared she just acts tough. ANd that guy had her in a headlock and it was pretty scary and afterwards she was joking about the order and bree. It is her way, despite understanding the danger and hell being accosted, Sara will make jokes and poke fun at things. That is why we love her.

I also think that people and their sexual conquests have no effect whatsoever on me. If Sara likes sex, she likes sex. I have no reason to call her a slut or think badly of her. It's just sex, it is not like she is dealing drugs to little children.

Why, especially in America, are we so freaking uptight about sex that a person who has it provokes everyone shunning and obsessing over the "slut" factor?
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Guys.

This just occurred to me. The HoO wants to derail the Resistance...what better way is there than causing internal strife? Why fight your enemy when you can instead cause them to rip each other apart?

What if that's what they brainwashed Bree to do?

Seriously. Think about it for a second. Strategically, it's a damn good move. Brainwash Bree, assign her the mission of causing internal strife within the group, and then allow her to be rescued. She takes a little time to assess the situation and determine where the opportunity to do the most damage is...

Even if that's not what Bree was brainwashed to do by HoO, it still brings up a good point...

Every second you guys spend arguing over this wastes time that could be spent helping Bree. You are only hurting yourselves by continuing to argue and fight. Someone needs to apologize, and everyone else will follow suit. Then... You need to do some hardcore sleuthing and find Bree.

Maybe Nikki B will help you find her? She's a detective.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: