Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drama
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FeministPsych
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info, Daniel. Good to see you. I guess you guys should just go with it and let Jonas de-stress how he needs to. My guess is he's chopping the wood very angrily? Probably scary ... don't get too close! (Not that he would physically hurt you guys on purpose, just stay out of the way.)

Any more news on the search for Bree?
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Daniel! Nice to see you here Smile. Please protect Sarah from Jonas and his axe.

FeministPsych wrote:
Thanks for the info, Daniel. Good to see you. I guess you guys should just go with it and let Jonas de-stress how he needs to. My guess is he's chopping the wood very angrily? Probably scary ... don't get too close! (Not that he would physically hurt you guys on purpose, just stay out of the way.)

Any more news on the search for Bree?

From what I've heard there are no new leads. I wish I could help. Sad But Jonas wasn't too happy about me the last time I helped so maybe I should just back off for awhile.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why wasn't Jonas Happy?
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor, you're chasing a girl not a boy.
It is okay to pursue here. Silly goose.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
FeministPsych
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He seemed grateful in his last video. It's too bad he's now letting everything negate that, too. I really feel for the guy. He's been through a lot. But I think he should let you guys support him rather than push him away. Sad
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Taylor, if everyone up there already read that e-mail, would you mind put it up here so we can see it??

I mean, is not like he meant it to be privated!
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's upset that my lead went nowhere and they spent the whole day in the woods without any success. *Deep Breath* I understand his frustration... I just wish he was a bit nicer about it. Ok I'm thinking about posting the email. Ahhh he'll kill me.
hockeygurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

I thought he was happy about your help last time! What did his email say? Are you sure it was him? Maybe he's just freaking out over Bree. Guys are like that when this sort of thing happens. You kinda gotta let him chop the wood and take it out on that and then maybe he'll get all sweaty (and cute) and his muscles will pop out and... what was I saying??? ... oh yeah and then the adrenaline will drain out and sanity will return. Hang in there Taylor! But if you want to send us out a gist of what the email said, we'll be fair.

Yep, that's Taylor of course! Very Happy
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------
hockeygurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
He's upset that my lead went nowhere and they spent the whole day in the woods without any success. *Deep Breath* I understand his frustration... I just wish he was a bit nicer about it. Ok I'm thinking about posting the email. Ahhh he'll kill me.

okay, we overlapped.

It wouldn't have mattered what you said, he was running around like one of these:

with its head cut off.

Yep, that's Taylor of course! Very Happy
MayhemII
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon please post the email. Smile
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the email. Since Sarah and Daniel have both seen it, it's only fair you do too.

Quote:
i'm sure you've seen sarah's latest v-blog. just between you and I, what's your sister's problem? i mean, there was no other point of doing that other than to hurt me. right? this whole thing with bree sucks. and sarah seems to be getting some freaky pleasure out of making fun of me right now. i'm pissed! who the hell wouldn't be? the way sarah slams me and what I'm going through is totally callous. oh, sorry, let me define "callous" for anyone who might be reading this (like sarah) who's command of the english language seems to be limited to "do you wanna?". "callous" can mean two different things - both are pretty good synonyms for "sarah".
1. having calluses; toughened: like callous skin on the elbow.
(check you elbows, taylor, it may run in the family)
or
2. emotionally hardened; unfeeling
(again, be careful, taylor, it may be genetic)

and what's up with her telling everyone bree was my first time? what's your sister's problem? i think sarah's nutz. i think she has some serious mental health issues that she's never dealt with and this is how she cops her bad feelings about herselfff.

i would really appreciate it if from now one would you use please a little sensinavity when sharing information about me, daniel, bree and even your sister. it seems like your sister won't ever know any better, so I 'm sending this to you, hoping you'll learn from her mistake. none of us should even have to deal with this crap. we should all be concentrating on finding Bree and dealing with the order. you incorrectly thinking that you can triangulate cell phone towers in the middle of the woods isn’t helping. i don’t appreciate wild goose chases.

oh, pne last thing: DO NOT POST THIS! this is for your eyes only. i don't want to make this any bigger than it already is.

thanks,

J
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:

Well Taylor I can only say this, we've seen him this upset (if not worse) before. It was before they met you guys, but I think you've probably heard of the gun incident? I suppose he's off chopping wood now to calm the urge to do something stupid like that again. And you should think about how he feels, try to keep in mind that he's angry and upset right now, and people sometimes say things in anger they don't really mean.
My LG15 Vid
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, oh Taylor. He's gonna be so pissed.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
Here's the email. Since Sarah and Daniel have both seen it, it's only fair you do too.

Quote:
i'm sure you've seen sarah's latest v-blog. just between you and I, what's your sister's problem? i mean, there was no other point of doing that other than to hurt me. right? this whole thing with bree sucks. and sarah seems to be getting some freaky pleasure out of making fun of me right now. i'm pissed! who the hell wouldn't be? the way sarah slams me and what I'm going through is totally callous. oh, sorry, let me define "callous" for anyone who might be reading this (like sarah) who's command of the english language seems to be limited to "do you wanna?". "callous" can mean two different things - both are pretty good synonyms for "sarah".
1. having calluses; toughened: like callous skin on the elbow.
(check you elbows, taylor, it may run in the family)
or
2. emotionally hardened; unfeeling
(again, be careful, taylor, it may be genetic)

and what's up with her telling everyone bree was my first time? what's your sister's problem? i think sarah's nutz. i think she has some serious mental health issues that she's never dealt with and this is how she cops her bad feelings about herselfff.

i would really appreciate it if from now one would you use please a little sensinavity when sharing information about me, daniel, bree and even your sister. it seems like your sister won't ever know any better, so I 'm sending this to you, hoping you'll learn from her mistake. none of us should even have to deal with this crap. we should all be concentrating on finding Bree and dealing with the order. you incorrectly thinking that you can triangulate cell phone towers in the middle of the woods isn’t helping. i don’t appreciate wild goose chases.

oh, pne last thing: DO NOT POST THIS! this is for your eyes only. i don't want to make this any bigger than it already is.

thanks,

J

oh boy... you are in trouble
-------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: