Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drama
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok how about this.
I totally support Jonas, but i'm not saying he wasn't wrong. What he said about Taylor? Totally wrong. Getting so angry at Sarah? Probably pretty wrong, because she was trying to help. Sarah's form of help? Totally not right for Jonas's situation. Sarah can say whatever she wants, she can like sex, she can like casual sex, I don't care, and neither does Jonas. Also, Sarah spalshing it all over that Bree was Jonas's first? Wrong. That's Jonas's information to share if he chooses, not someone elses. It's not a matter of being embarrased, it's a matter of privacy. Also, Taylor posting that email? Wrong, because Jonas asked her not too. Jonas asking her not to post it and 'keep it between them' but then CC and BCCing Sarah and Daniel? Wrong. Taylor's new video essentially rubbing Jonas's face in his wrongdoings? Also wrong.

No one is doing anything right here, except for Daniel who hasn't really done much of anything (and DB, good going, it's probably best not to get more mixed in this than you are).

I'm not saying Sarah wasn't trying to help, but if she had thought about it, I think she would have realized that Jonas wouldn't think her form of 'help' is helpful.

The big lesson here, is not your little lesson in your vid Taylor. It's what everyone always says 'Two wrongs don't make a right'. Jonas was wrong to send that email, but everything you have done since then is also wrong. While it's nice to defend your sister, you could have done it a better way (namely just leaving out the first half and last quarter of your video where you make fun of Jonas).

You all need to get over this, and either apologize, or just forget it, and STOP trying to 'get back' at one another, (Well all except for DB, who hasn't really done anything) and just start looking for Bree!

Edit: Those dang homonyms get me every time >_<
My LG15 Vid
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:
Ok how about this.
I totally support Jonas, but i'm not saying he wasn't wrong. What he said about Taylor? Totally wrong. Getting so angry at Sarah? Probably pretty wrong, because she was trying to help. Sarah's form of help? Totally not right for Jonas's situation. Sarah can say whatever she wants, she can like sex, she can like casual sex, I don't care, and neither does Jonas. Also, Sarah spalshing it all over that Bree was Jonas's first? Wrong. That's Jonas's information to share if he chooses, not someone elses. It's not a matter of being embarrased, it's a matter of privacy. Also, Taylor posting that email? Wrong, because Jonas asked her not too. Jonas asking her not to post it and 'keep it between them' but then CC and BCCing Sarah and Daniel? Wrong. Taylor's new video essentially rubbing Jonas's face in his wrongdoings? Also wrong.

Okay, some of this I can agree with. I never said her form of help was right. Just that she was trying to help, so everyone that was calling her a "mean slut" needed to ease up. Especially since these same people defended Jonas' actions to the hilt, even though they were obviously wrong. His heart was in the right place when he made his mistakes. Sarah's heart was in the right place when she made that video. Where's the difference?

I do agree that Sarah shouldn't have said Bree was his first. I don't think it's something Jonas should be embarrassed about, but you're right, that's his info to reveal.

Taylor posting the email. Well. Jonas needed to be reminded that his actions have consequences. He sent Taylor an email being incredibly rude and ungrateful for her help, even attacking her for a brilliant idea, and she posted it for all to see what a jerk he's being. Maybe next time, he'll know not to be a jerk.

Taylor's new video, well... I liked it. I'm hoping it'll wake Jonas up. Was it right? I don't know. But to be honest, Jonas is crossing a line by saying the things he's saying. It may not be right, but I do think it was deserved.
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:
Ok how about this.
I totally support Jonas, but i'm not saying he wasn't wrong. What he said about Taylor? Totally wrong. Getting so angry at Sarah? Probably pretty wrong, because she was trying to help. Sarah's form of help? Totally not right for Jonas's situation. Sarah can say whatever she wants, she can like sex, she can like casual sex, I don't care, and neither does Jonas. Also, Sarah spalshing it all over that Bree was Jonas's first? Wrong. That's Jonas's information to share if he chooses, not someone elses. It's not a matter of being embarrased, it's a matter of privacy.
I agree with all of this entirely. I'd like to also add that even if Jonas did have a valid complaint against Sara and even if she was the biggest bitch in the world it would not be right to complain to SARA'S SISTER about her. That's just wrong no matter what.

Quote:
Also, Taylor posting that email? Wrong, because Jonas asked her not too. Jonas asking her not to post it and 'keep it between them' but then CC and BCCing Sarah and Daniel? Wrong.
I think when he did that CC and BCCing he opened himself up to this being posted. We're supposed to be helping the teen angst adventure gang adn when they have this shit going on it inhibits the search.

Quote:
Taylor's new video essentially rubbing Jonas's face in his wrongdoings? Also wrong.
This is really the only thing I realllly disagree with. Taylor loves her sister to death, adn her sister was really bashed. Taylor was defending her sister. I think she was right to do it only because she's her sister. maybe it is just the Italian in me, but I think that you defend your blood 100% and when they are insulted, you bite back for them. If someone wrote that about my brother I would have flipped my shit, even though I am the first to bitch about him and even though I know he's wrong a lot of the time.

Quote:
I'm not saying Sarah wasn't trying to help, but if she had thought about it, I think she would have realized that Jonas wouldn't think her form of 'help' is helpful.
I think all the thinking in the world wuldn't have helped Sarah figure that out. She's smart and all, but this is about feelings and emotions. I don't think she could get that you can't separate sex from love because it's nothing she's experienced.
ChillPill
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I think that Jonas overreacted. He's acting from his emotions, not logic. It's understanable to be upset, but he needs to take a step back and really think about why he's feeling the way he does. It probably all stems from being hurt by what Bree did, i.e. using him, making him think she loved him, and then running away.

Then he'd realize that although it's probably true he's not too happy with what DB and Sarah are doing, he'd realize that he's overracting towards their actions. He esp. overreacted towards Taylor (I mean come on. She's trying to help with finding Bree and it's not like she could have possibly known it would lead to a wild goose chase. It's more than anyone else has done! And it's dumb how he's trying to "warn" her so she won't "turn out like Sarah." They are so totally different).

If he keeps acting out emotionally, he won't be able to resolve why he's feeling as he does and he'll just end up pushing DB and Sarah away, and then who would he have to help him? No one.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People I have three things I have to say about all this.

1. Jonas has been wound up so tightly over the past few weeks and Sarah's video broke the preverbal rubber band. I'm sure everyone knows that whenever they get uptight unless you find some way to relax and get rid of the stress your going to snap. Jonas started to relax some but when Bree disappeared the tension he had returned 10 fold. So he finally snapped and until every lets him do his own thing for time being nothing is going to help.

2. Sarah should have never posted that video, or at least never posted it before trying to at least talk to Jonas. That's what made it wrong, and that is why the people are angry with her. She went about it the wrong way. I admit I went overboard when it came to my "Sarah is in the wrong and Jonas is hurting so he shouldn't be treated like this" anger. I realized that when Esteed snapped at me when I called the people that were hating Jonas and backing up Sarah boneheads with the attention span of a cashew. I once again apologize for that.

If Sarah had treated the situation with a little more grace the people who are mad at her wouldn't be or at least not at the level they are at. I know I wouldn't have went off on her like I did. So that is what I have to say about that

3. If you guys didn't want Taylor to post that email you shouldn't have begged and pleaded for her to do so, and regardless Sarah or Daniel could have posted it also. Either way more then likely we would have known what was said so back off Taylor. It's yalls fault not hers. All she did was comply with your constant pestering about it.

As far as her video is concerned. Yeah she was a little harsh towards Jonas, but considering he did snap at her just because she gave a lead that led to a dead end I understand it and back her up 100% on it. I'm sure your going whoa HoS you constantly say you hate preps yet your giving Taylor who you think is a prep support what's up with that? Simple she was being fairly objective about what was going on. Granted I find the whole Jonas wanted to give Sarah freaky pleasure weird, but, whatever.

Taylor did get onto him about his actions, but she didn't hammer him over it. She pointed things out and tried to stay neutral even though Sarah is her older sister. Granted the animated Jonas and the technicolor "Like Jonas" might be mean-spirited, but, I'm letting it go because it went along with her being in the disciplinary teacher persona she had going on.[/img]
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Jonas sent me a bitchy email about my sister, I would have kicked his face in.
You handled it much better, Taylor.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration, your actual name wouldn't be krystal would it and is it possible that you live in moline, il?
chevalier
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
You know what? I'm glad I posted it. Now you can all see what I'm talking about. He has no right saying those things.

You really should have shown a little more "sensinavity".
chevalier
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chevalier wrote:
soccerstar wrote:
You know what? I'm glad I posted it. Now you can all see what I'm talking about. He has no right saying those things.

You really should have shown a little more "sensinavity". Wink HAHA.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: To act or be acted upon Reply with quote

anniid wrote:
Of course, i didn't really appreciate all that knowledge about her sex life. (Although I know some people did...*cough cough* lurker *cough cough*)

Good call.

Aponi wrote:
Ok how about this.

No one is doing anything right here, except for Daniel who hasn't really done much of anything (and DB, good going, it's probably best not to get more mixed in this than you are).

The big lesson here, is not your little lesson in your vid Taylor. It's what everyone always says 'Two wrongs don't make a right'. Jonas was wrong to send that email, but everything you have done since then is also wrong. While it's nice to defend your sister, you could have done it a better way (namely just leaving out the first half and last quarter of your video where you make fun of Jonas).

You all need to get over this, and either apologize, or just forget it, and STOP trying to 'get back' at one another, (Well all except for DB, who hasn't really done anything) and just start looking for Bree!

This is a very reasonable post and I can't really find anything in it to disagree with.

Jonas was wrong in all he did, for sure.

Sarah should have considered whether Jonas would be upset about talking about his virginity.

Jonas should have considered Sarah's intentions with her video (and, arguably, she could have done it in a way he might have responded to better).

So, yeah, everybody's got some things here that they could have done better. It's mostly been the accusations that Sarah was just trying to be cruel that I've been annoyed with.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
consideration, your actual name wouldn't be krystal would it and is it possible that you live in moline, il?
Actually, my name is Mary and I live in Georgia.
Emyr
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonas has to suck it up and get on with life. so sarah posted a video declaring it was his first time and all but honestly this was her weird way of trying to help. as taylor said she can be a bit selfish but i know tons of people who are like her and when they try to comfort people they don't do it in a "traditional" way.

seriously i love jonas but this whiny phase of his is annoying the hell out of me. i mean i though girls made a big deal out of their first times, but looking at jonas i guess i was wrong.

grow up man!!
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
HeartofSorrow wrote:
Actually, my name is Mary and I live in Georgia.

Ok, consideration, just for a moment there you sounded like my ex-girlfriend. She's is obsessed with kicking people.
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all of those people who think Jonas reaction to Taylor (she was trying to help and he stormed at her) was a bad thing, let me ask you this:

Can you sincerily say that never, not once in your entire life, have felt so powerless, so hopeless, so heartbroken, so abandoned, so rejected, so forgotten, so miserable (pick one!) that, in that moment of anger and pain, ended up screaming at the first person you have in front -usually someone you trust or care about- with no more reason than some stupid thing that had nothing to do with your problems?
Have you guys never said things that you regret the second after? Haven't you ever hurt somebody without meanning it?

Especially you, Sarah. Can you honestly tell me that you've never hurt Taylor just because you were angry at your parents, for example?

If anyone says they haven't, I must say that you probably don't know it yet, but you have. And that's even worst, because it means that you never apologize.

Jonas should definitely apologize to Taylor and Sarah. Just as much as they should do to him. First Sarah, who was the one that open her big mouth with no right to do so (one thing is try to help, another one is being nosy and unconsidered).
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, I've done that. And I got called on it. By my friends, my family, my girlfriend at the time... That's what we're doing. Calling him on his BS. He shouldn't be allowed to say whatever he wants just because he's going through hard times. I for one refuse to give him a free pass to say whatever he feels like if it's rude and insulting towards people that are just trying to help him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: