Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drama
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Sure, I've done that. And I got called on it. By my friends, my family, my girlfriend at the time... That's what we're doing. Calling him on his BS. He shouldn't be allowed to say whatever he wants just because he's going through hard times. I for one refuse to give him a free pass to say whatever he feels like if it's rude and insulting towards people that are just trying to help him.

Were you allowed to do what you did? NO, you just had to be sorry about it later. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't necesary for your love ones to hurt you even more so you could see it.

Jonas would've had said he was sorry once he'd cooled down. Now he should have even more reasons to be angry.
I would.
Of course, he still has to apologize. I would just like that Sarah do it first, since she's the one who make him act like a kid with that e-mail. To Taylor, yes, he should call her (I hope he already did), but she really should have know better...
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to get all "so-and-so should apologize first" then it should be Jonas. He made the first mistake. Whether you look at it as letting Bree escape or reaming out Daniel and Sarah for absolutely no reason, he made the first mistake in this situation, so he needs to apologize first.

Personally, I don't see where Sarah and Taylor have anything to apologize for, but if it would make the situation go away, they should humor Jonas and apologize.

EDIT: If they hadn't given me some tough love, I wouldn't have been sorry later. I would've viewed it as perfectly okay behavior, and would have continued it. Yeah, tough love hurts sometimes, but it's for the better.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Taylor, I know this has been brought up already, but you're the brain around here. Any thoughts as to a possible code in Jonas's e-mail? I mean, everything is lowercase except three "I's" "J" and "DO NOT POST THIS." And there are SO many misspellings and grammar mistakes.
nararuki
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

long time luker, first time poster.

all I have to say is, I would be kind of concerned about Jonas and his anger issues. Let's not forget this is the same guy who pulled a gun out on his own flesh and blood. Yes he was betrayed and all, but in this situation I don't want to be there if Bree does what she did to Daniel and says "Hey guess what?! It meant nothing to me"

Just a thought.

Also, I think everyone in this situation isn't really in the wrong. These are a bunch of kids, who were thrown into a situation most adults can't deal with and they are expected to handle it under harsh conditions with no support other than themselves. When things don't work out and get rough, people start to attack one another. It starts to become an every man for him/herself situation because they aren't sure who they can trust.

Ever watch Twilight zone? Good show of human nature in chaotic situations like this one.
lizzyloo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:
I thought Jonas' email made sense and was justified.

Using my first post to totally agree with this.
Sarah was the one out of line.
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: What's she advertising? Reply with quote

I don't care how many people Sarah or anybody else sleeps with. The "slut" issue is moot for sure. However, the "I'm going to constantly advertise myself as sexual" issue is very real. Usually, I find that people who constantly talk about how much sex they have either aren't really having a lot of sex or aren't really satisfied with the sex they're having. After all, if they were, they wouldn't need to talk about it all of the time. They'd just do it and be happy.

The "I'm going to force my sexual outlook on you" attitude is even more bothersome. If someone had made a similar video for Sarah about how sex is about love and how sex would be a lot better if she realized that, the forum would probably be jumping all over it in anger. We'd be saying "Stop forcing your opinions on Sarah! It's her life. It's her body." I would say that Sarah needed to mind her own business. First she video tapes them kissing. Then she gives her own commentary on what kinds of feelings Jonas should have about the sex he had with Bree. Sarah would have better spent that snooping and gossiping time getting laid on all of the surfaces she named.

As for the email, yes it was dumb. I'm sure he actually wanted you to post it anyway, Taylor. Why else would he send it to three people? Why else would he reveal extra info in it that Sarah DIDN'T reveal? Sarah never said it was his first time. He clearly wanted you guys to know that for some reason. Maybe he even wanted you to post that for some reason. The "your eyes only" thing at the end was practically putting the idea in your head and daring you!
secretone
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
You know what? I'm glad I posted it. Now you can all see what I'm talking about. He has no right saying those things.

You posted it because you wrote the email yourself, this is all a ploy of you
and your sister to destroy Daniel and Jonas friendship. I give you one thing you order chicks are good at this deception thing. The Order is not has powerful has they seem to be there greatest power is deception. Most of what they do is all smoke and mirrors if you know what I mean. Why don't you and Sarah just tell the Guys where Bree is you both have caused enough trouble has it is.
rayne100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: What's she advertising? Reply with quote

Cleo wrote:
As for the email, yes it was dumb. I'm sure he actually wanted you to post it anyway, Taylor. Why else would he send it to three people? Why else would he reveal extra info in it that Sarah DIDN'T reveal? Sarah never said it was his first time. He clearly wanted you guys to know that for some reason. Maybe he even wanted you to post that for some reason. The "your eyes only" thing at the end was practically putting the idea in your head and daring you!

Actually Sarah did mention it in the text of her comment for the video. It said

" Jonas, it's not that big of a deal, even if it was your first time. You need to come to grips with your feelings so we can get down to finding Bree. - Sarah Faction: THE RESISTANCE "
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

secretone wrote:
soccerstar wrote:
You know what? I'm glad I posted it. Now you can all see what I'm talking about. He has no right saying those things.

You posted it because you wrote the email yourself, this is all a ploy of you
and your sister to destroy Daniel and Jonas friendship. I give you one thing you order chicks are good at this deception thing. The Order is not has powerful has they seem to be there greatest power is deception. Most of what they do is all smoke and mirrors if you know what I mean. Why don't you and Sarah just tell the Guys where Bree is you both have caused enough trouble has it is.

Jonas has had well over 24 hours to deny writing the e-mail. He hasn't.
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor, maybe you should talk to Daniel and have him make sure that Jonas really wrote this himself. A lot of us believe that it could somehow be a message from Bree, Alex, Julia, or someone else other than Jonas. Until someone actually asks, we can't know for sure.
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eucebo wrote:
Jonas was careless
Bree was stupid
Daniel was childish
Sarah was mean
Taylor was meaner

I could not have said it better myself. In every situation there is no right or wrong answer, there's several.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you all acted pretty badly, and you all just need to get over it, it's not even really worth us discussing anymore. Just focus.
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
Danielle wrote:
When is it time for your song?

Shocked uhhhh *speechless*

xDDDD

I love you Taylor.
Does coolness run in your family?

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas wrote this himself, Daniel came on and even said that they have adressed the issues and that they are all getting along now and working together to focus on finding Bree, so anyone saying that Taylor wrote it or just denying that Jonas wrote it period should get off of it.. I mean like it's that hard to believe that after all this time Jonas could snap and be an ass, everyone has it in them, they just have to be pushed that far.. And Bree having a nice one night stand with him was just the thing to do it.. lol

-Buddha
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaneener wrote:
Mental images. Shocked

For just this reason, please remember to keep things down to a more PG level... We do have young readers on the forums. Thanks!

From Forum Etiquette, Rules, and Policies:

Mature Content
If you look at the videos on Revver.com you will quickly notice that they are all rated PG. We would like this board to have the same rating. But at the same time we understand that during your research you are likely to come across some subjects that may not be appropriate for all ages. When discussing such subjects please do not go into graphic details. Instead, if you feel such information is needed for your theory to make sense, provide a link to your source material. Please make sure to add a disclaimer to the link describing how the link may not be appropriate for all ages. This also holds true when discussing images. If there is an image (even if it is a screen shot from a video) which may not be PG material, please do not embed it in the thread. Instead link to it and include a disclaimer. Inappropriately mature or graphic content will be deleted.

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: