Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas, you need to get your head on straight

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Jonas, you need to get your head on straight Reply with quote

Hi, Jonas. I just read the e-mail you sent to your friends. Before you go getting pissed off at Taylor about showing it to us, you need to stop and think: All that e-mail did is prove that Sarah was right about you in her vlog. You're not thinking even halfway straight, and you're not going to be of help to anyone until you are.

I mean, what's up with asking "there was no other point of doing that other than to hurt me. right?" If you had been watching the video with your mind clear, it would have been as obvious to you as it was to the rest of us that she was trying to tell you that stuff so that you guys can do a better job of helping Bree.

And calling her callous? Saying that she's unfeeling? If she didn't care, why the heck would she have even bothered to make that video, dude? You can even hear it in her voice that she cares if you actually listen (not to mention that she's obviously been hurt as well). You need to get calmed down, man, and now. You might also consider talking to her and having an actual conversation, not just telling her what you think. Though even if that's all you did, at least it would be better than this electronic communication you're carrying on when she's on the same premises.

Finally, what you said about Taylor was not cool. She's trying to help. Show a little bit of gratitude. She's done as much to try to locate Bree as you can claim to, no? So drop the thankless behavior. It's sounding like Bree's rubbed off on you.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas, I agree with Lurker about Taylor. It was very unkind, but i'm willing to let that be forgiven because I know in your vid you said you were proud of her for finding that call in the first place.

And I also think your anger is a little justified. While I don't doubt Sarah was trying to help, I think her help wasn't good for your situation. It's...a little coarse to say the least. And she forgets that love can be a good thing, heck it can even be pretty great. But Jonas, love, like, lust, whatever you feel, it needs to be set aside now. I know you care about Bree very much, but it will be hard to think objectivily if you only think through your feelings.

As hard as it may be, put your feelings aside for now. There's so saying you can't pick right back up where (un-brainwashed) Bree, and you left off, when you REALLY get her back.

That said, don't let all the hate you're getting on here get to you either, you still have loyal friends in quite a few of us.
My LG15 Vid
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah's video was licentious and self serving .
there was nothing caring in her manner of expression.

yes, she looked a little vulnerable when she mentioned her mother, but otherwise she was being flirtatious and oversexed.

Jonas you must realize those defending Sarah are blinded by her wanton ways, and their minds are anything but clear.
You are justified in being hurt.
Unfortunately you cannot trust Sarah and Taylor with your feelings.
They are not worthy.
dogger1972
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas, you need to get your head on straight Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
It's sounding like Bree's rubbed off on you.

No pun intended, I'm sure. Very Happy

Yeah, Jonas, I've never been your biggest fan, but you are proving more and more each day to be so much more style than substance.

A little tip: No matter what they say, nobody, especially not women, like guys who wear their heart on their sleeves, and who cannot stop talking about their feelings. There is a reason most men are uncomfortable with public displays of deep emotion. It is unseemly.

Also, turning into a basket case when a crisis ensues isn't doing anybody, least of all Bree, a bit of good.

Sorry champ. It's a hard reality, but you seem to be lashing out at those who are willing to tell you unpleasant truths. Time to man up and do what you need to do.

Prediction: You won't. Your next video will be some sulky whiny deal where you go off on Sarah, Taylor or Daniel.

It just isn't in you, chief.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:
Sarah's video was licentious and self serving .
there was nothing caring in her manner of expression.

Watch it again from 1:53 on.

sparkybennett wrote:
Jonas you must realize those defending Sarah are blinded by her wanton ways, and their minds are anything but clear.
You are justified in being hurt.
Unfortunately you cannot trust Sarah and Taylor with your feelings.
They are not worthy.

Go and feel "justified in being hurt" all you want, Jonas, but if you're carrying on like right now while you're doing it, you're not going to get Bree back any faster.

By the way, I'd just like to say this about your feelings: It wasn't Taylor or Sarah in that bed with you.

dogger1972 wrote:
Lurker wrote:
It's sounding like Bree's rubbed off on you.

No pun intended, I'm sure. Very Happy

Wink
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

Watch it again from 1:53 on.

I have.
Sorry, I still don't consider 15 seconds which include telling Jonas to cut out the "puppydog crap" to be proof that she cares.
I still don't hear it in her voice, maybe you have to have a higher level of testosterone to detect it , Laughing
I sense Sarah is more annoyed than caring.
I don't see how she can tell Jonas he hasn't been any help.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas that email was totally uncalled for. You should totally listen to lurker
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas. Stop being a douchebag. I don't use that word often, but Jesus H. Christ man, what is your problem? YOU messed up, and all that anger keeps being directed at everyone else.

Don't appreciate wild goose chases? Then get the f**k off your ass, quit your moping, and do better yourself! Can't? Then shut the f**k up and be grateful that people still want to help you after what you did.
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry guys, I agree with Jonas on this one.

He didn't need to cc to DB or Sarah or even Taylor - he should've gone to the source and talked it out with them instead of making it an e-mail deal, but I can respect him for it. Sometimes it's just easier to write out your feelings and express them in words rather than speaking to someone face to face. It is not cowardly or uncalled for - he was trying to sort out everything that's been going through his head lately. Entirely justified. I do not trust Sarah one bit. For those of you who defend her or Taylor, you must realize that they are interesting and Sarah is definitely flirtatious, unpredictable - she keeps life interesting, but those two are definitely up to no good.

Poor DB and Jonas. Poor Bree - where is she?!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas, I read the e-mail too. Lurker has already worded my thoughts perfectly. Additionally, I'd like to add one thing: you need to learn how to use spell check.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys I read the email too. Honstely he does have some justification in being angry with her. She had no right getting into his business. It's his love life not hers. The only part that email that was uncalled for was him jumping on Taylor considering the unintentional wild goose chase. It was a solid lead that just didn't pan out.

Jonas needs a little bit to recover before returning to his old self. And Sarah going off on him won't help. Give him some time but not to much. Just like when Daniel went on his drinking binge. He gave him some time before going hey this needs to stop.

Besides we know Jonas was in a bad way before Bree left in that car a little while ago. All of us need to back off Jonas a little before we try to pick him back up. It's always easier to help someone that won't fight you then someone that will, and right now Jonas is fighting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: