Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's a SET UP! (The Order & Bree's Wild Night With Jonas
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenocideInMyMind
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: It's a SET UP! (The Order & Bree's Wild Night With Jonas Reply with quote

I have some plot discussion for you.
We all know that Jonas is somewhat 'suspicious' because his family ties in with the order. We have confirmation that Bree and Jonas had sex. Bree is wanted for a ceremony because she is trait positive. Jonas had sex with Bree while she was 'brainwashed' by the order. This leads me to the possiblility that the phone call message to Jonas (beneath the blue stone) may have been a message that the order wanted to be released (It was rather easy to give the info away). This could explain why Bree was left nearly unattended at the car in the video, and why it was so easy for Beast, Jonas, and Sarah to take her away. The Order set it up so Bree would manipulate Jonas to have sex with her. The Order than extracted her from the house or 'programmed' her to leave after the sex, so they can do their 'ceremony' or strange experiment stuff to her. Possibly, Jonas may be needed in order to impregnate Bree for the ceremony if this has anything to do with genetic manipulation of offspring.

These are just my suspicions. It was just too easy for the gang to 'save' Bree, and now she's gone. Jonas has ties with the order just like Bree. Maybe he's chosen as well...I mean, it makes sense. The message was targeted to him. Maybe Alex is not on their side at all...she just needs to manipulate Jonas to take part in this ceremony stuff.

I hope that maybe some of this doesn't sound completely off the wall or crazy. Well, at least it's something to think about. I'd love to hear your thoughts about it. Good Night!

http://www.youtube.com/GenocideInMyMind

http://myspace.com/genocideinmymind

http://GenocideInMyMind.bebo.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kgurl84
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i said something kinda along those lines in another topic:

kgurl84 wrote:
So....here's my crazy theory....

Bree is trait positive hence why The Order wants her so bad however, they are going to need future trait positive people to continue on with the ceremony and such...

So the only way to guarantee this is for her to have kids with another trait positive person. So, if Jonas really is Bree's brother like many have been speculating, he would most likely be trait positive also. Bree would have had to keep her purity bond until the right person came along (a.k.a. Jonas).

We know that the old Bree would have never EVER taken anything far but with her most likely still being under the control of The Order, this may have been their plan all along. They could have programmed her to respond to Jonas and to be very *ahem* friendly with him. It actually seemed in the video that Daniel was getting a more genuine response out her instead of Jonas, at least for me it did.

We know that the ceremony also probably involves a lot of blood and the stuff in her blood "gives life"...

I know it seems a little crazy but it does seem to fit.... Wink Very Happy

I def. agree with you in that it did seem waaaaaay too easy for them to just take Bree.

And it doesn't seem off the wall or crazy at all....you have some very valid points that should be discussed Very Happy
kgurl84
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post but the more I think about it, the more it really makes sense that The Order does need Jonas somehow because they used a clue that only Jonas would know...
GenocideInMyMind
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh. Sorry, I guess I should read more into the forums before I post random topics...yeah..cause I pretty much said exactly what you said kgurl84...

Anyways, It all makes sense now. I mean I wondered why the Hymn wasn't suspicious about the flyers, etc etc....I'm just glad someone else here thinks like me....

http://www.youtube.com/GenocideInMyMind

http://myspace.com/genocideinmymind

http://GenocideInMyMind.bebo.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry. accidental double post (this was the shorter one, so i moved it one step down)

Ha-ha! Now I stole about ten seconds of your life!

:skitters away like Gollum with all her preciousssss collected ssecondsssss:

Last edited by Nieriel.Manwathiel on Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

about the letter (Jonas sent it re: the Bree-ncident! it's on topic! Wink), notice how Jonas seemed to have a lot of spelling errors for a rich kid who (coulda sworn) got tutoring?

i dunno

maybe i'm just seeing code everywhere.

>.>
<.<
:combs over her last message to see if there's a code about further plot developments:

kgurl84 wrote:
So....here's my crazy theory....

Bree is trait positive hence why The Order wants her so bad however, they are going to need future trait positive people to continue on with the ceremony and such...

So the only way to guarantee this is for her to have kids with another trait positive person. So, if Jonas really is Bree's brother like many have been speculating, he would most likely be trait positive also. Bree would have had to keep her purity bond until the right person came along (a.k.a. Jonas).

We know that the old Bree would have never EVER taken anything far but with her most likely still being under the control of The Order, this may have been their plan all along. They could have programmed her to respond to Jonas and to be very *ahem* friendly with him. It actually seemed in the video that Daniel was getting a more genuine response out her instead of Jonas, at least for me it did.

We know that the ceremony also probably involves a lot of blood and the stuff in her blood "gives life"...

I know it seems a little crazy but it does seem to fit.... Wink Very Happy

god i HOPE they aint related! it's been said the Order involves a lot of kids, so maybe girls are tested for one trait and boys are tested for another. Perhaps, if a type of genetic alteration is correct, this would be an "Adam and Eve" type thing (also a score for the bits of theory circulating concerning most of the main characters having biblical names). I mean, come on; we've heard oogles about the matriarchal side, so what about the Order Patriarchs?
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm... very interesting...

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
ginasunshine
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look at this
i just looked on the comment board and i saw this person commenting saying that there was a suspicious video from acrowleyorder on youtube
i go and see
and Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
IT WAS ALL A PLAN
watch this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-z-q4E6V-Nc

i swear to god
i'm so confused[/url]
ginasunshine
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i posted about it in the bree aka lonelygirl15 section
but i just saw
the video says also that bree (erica?) and jonas are COUSINS Neutral
cittiecait
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think that a pregnancy is plaussible for a story line... could we truthfully wait as the audience 9 whole months for this child to be born... and with jessica rose being contected with so many other projects can we truthfully hope that she will remain in the lg15 storyline for that long?
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think bringing pregnancy in like a week after they slept together is very unlikely...
Entropy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she got an abortion or something, then there would be no need to wait 9 months.

But, I'm against abortion. But it would be a quick way to end it all.
cittiecait
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but if they do bring it in via "the ceremony" being jonas andd bree having sex it just doesnt make sense
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would also be pretty pointless... why get an abortion when the only reason she'd be having the kid was for the Order?
chippercat
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the creators have made it pretty clear that the Acrowley order videos are fanfic and NOT canon...

so at this point, don't confuse the story by watching them and connecting them.

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: