Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's a SET UP! (The Order & Bree's Wild Night With Jonas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elizabeth
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel special. I had the exact same thing posted in the clues forum. Very Happy
chippercat
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am starting to think this is a set-up... I can't see the creators ruining this huge phenomenon they have worked so hard to create into another teenage drama.

I'm gonna hang in there a little while longer to see if they can make this all relevent.
kgurl84
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chippercat wrote:
I am starting to think this is a set-up... I can't see the creators ruining this huge phenomenon they have worked so hard to create into another teenage drama.

I'm gonna hang in there a little while longer to see if they can make this all relevent.

I definately agree.....they wouldn't let it all go to waste and become, like you said, another teenage drama...

Hopefully time will tell!!
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a theory that Bree lead the Order to Jonas, DB, and Sarah, so they would not mess anything up anymore. But, it seems like nothing is going to happen in that kind of way.

So, I think Bree just got on Jonas's good side to get away.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Sammy214
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you think about it...Jonas is now a PIG. I dont like him much anymore, after he had sex with Bree. It seems weird, right? I mean hes much older, he should have been smart enough to know she still wasn't same old Bree, because I dont think same old Bree would do that with him. Maybe he was just love struck? I mean, hes a guy, right? P-I-G?

Ughh...this series is getting more sexual, it now is...PG13!!! maybe a little above but yeah, lol.

SO SORRY!!! If that was random, had to let it out.

Now onto topic:

Great theory! Very smart! Whats real disgusting, is when people believe Bree and Jonas are bro/sis, and Jonas possibly impregnated her like The Order wanted, wouldnt that be inbred? And isnt The Order, all about being "pure", and blah blah? I mean, why would they want an inbred child as part of their crew, trait negative or positive...eww...

I hope Bree isn't pregnant Razz
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sammy214 wrote:
When you think about it...Jonas is now a PIG. I dont like him much anymore, after he had sex with Bree. It seems weird, right? I mean hes much older ...

He's like two years and a couple of months older, actually.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, people try to say "racially pure" by staying in the same ethnic group, so they can claim "purity" by staying in the same family line (didn't some royal families keep their line "pure" by marrying cross cousins and extended relatives?)

and yes, i DO see them keeping us on the line for 9 extra months with regular morning sickness updates and such.

wonder why?

the C's have said they don't see the series ending!! ceremony happens = series end.
GenocideInMyMind
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, this has lead to ideas of purity?
What about Bree's purity bond with her parents?
Wasn't that mostly a vow of trust toward them, and her religion?
Anyways, I don't necessarily think that this is about purity of any form.
I think it's more on the lines of something that we haven't figured out yet.

http://www.youtube.com/GenocideInMyMind

http://myspace.com/genocideinmymind

http://GenocideInMyMind.bebo.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought we had all decided that the purity bond was not virginity.

I do not think ribozyme shots, which is supposed to make Bree not able to do the ceremony, just make her virginity vanish, like spraying Goo-Be Gone on something. There is more to it then that.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
sunshine
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chippercat wrote:
I believe the creators have made it pretty clear that the Acrowley order videos are fanfic and NOT canon...

so at this point, don't confuse the story by watching them and connecting them.

Smile

why do you say the acrowleyorder is fanfic? i dont know... but i found the aco YT page from the jonastko subscriptions...why would they subscribe to fake videos?
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunshine, you'll note that acrowleyorder/gemmacrowley is very careful to post that the videos/myspace is definitely fanfic.

The Creators encourage creativity within the Breeniverse. Subscriptions like that is one way of doing so.

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: It's a SET UP! (The Order & Bree's Wild Night With J Reply with quote

GenocideInMyMind wrote:
I have some plot discussion for you.
We all know that Jonas is somewhat 'suspicious' because his family ties in with the order. We have confirmation that Bree and Jonas had sex. Bree is wanted for a ceremony because she is trait positive. Jonas had sex with Bree while she was 'brainwashed' by the order. This leads me to the possiblility that the phone call message to Jonas (beneath the blue stone) may have been a message that the order wanted to be released (It was rather easy to give the info away). This could explain why Bree was left nearly unattended at the car in the video, and why it was so easy for Beast, Jonas, and Sarah to take her away. The Order set it up so Bree would manipulate Jonas to have sex with her. The Order than extracted her from the house or 'programmed' her to leave after the sex, so they can do their 'ceremony' or strange experiment stuff to her. Possibly, Jonas may be needed in order to impregnate Bree for the ceremony if this has anything to do with genetic manipulation of offspring.

These are just my suspicions. It was just too easy for the gang to 'save' Bree, and now she's gone. Jonas has ties with the order just like Bree. Maybe he's chosen as well...I mean, it makes sense. The message was targeted to him. Maybe Alex is not on their side at all...she just needs to manipulate Jonas to take part in this ceremony stuff.

I hope that maybe some of this doesn't sound completely off the wall or crazy. Well, at least it's something to think about. I'd love to hear your thoughts about it. Good Night!

HAHAHAHAHHA, SURELY SOME OF US THINK ALIKE!!! Check out my post, here in plot discussion, "It was all planed out?!". I said practically the same words you did.

And we're not the only ones, as I just saw! hahahaha.

We are very twisted people (no offence). Laughing
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
Kasey
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally found the place to put my theory..and come to find out people believe the same thing I do. I just signed up to this forum.
We all think that JDS rescued Bree far too easily and she wasn't Bree when she kissed Jonas and hooked up with him. He thought she was, but we all know she wasn't.
We now all know that Bree is trait positive, that means there is a high chance that her baby will be trait positive as well. Especially if she is a girl.
The fact that Jonas' parents had something to do with the order etc. Could mean that Jonas has a carrier, if you can have a carrier RNA..which means his daughter could just as well be trait positive as Bree is now. That fact is not known, but we don't know a lot about Jonas' family.
The Order wants Bree, needs Bree because she is trait positive. If she has a baby....come on, that's pretty self explanatory.
They now have Bree in their grasp and she is at her most fertile stage in life, is she not? With Bree brainwashed she will come back to them with a possible child in her womb.It makes perfect sense to me. That's why it was so easy to rescue Bree.
I don't really know if RNA can become the DNA of a child, but if it can...then that could be why they need Bree. And if Jonas has the carrier trait, if you possibly can....then that baby will be completely positive. Right?
If this could not possibly happen...well then...I does make sensethat they would want her to have a child so they can raise the child on their own just incase she does leave and they have a positive traited baby in their grasp.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

17 year olds having babies (sorry to be old-fashioned but this is particularly true) out of wedlock does not bode well for ratings.

That baby being concieved by an act of statutory rape (age) and rape because Bree was drugged/hyponotized and could not give consent bodes even worse for ratings.

Thus, I don't think this will happen.
My LG15 Vid
Kasey
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's highly doubtful it will happen.

But you can't think of it as a "ratings" etc. kind of thing. You have to think of it as to why it would happen as if it were real if you really want to understand it.

And if you think about it...it also shows more about how HoO ARE bad. Because they wish to get Bree pregnant and an early age, which is a very fertile age fyi...and having a seventeen year old pregnant will set the ratings for the otherside of the show. The good side.

This also puts more emphasis on the bad side and the good side. Especially in that time.

I'm not saying she's going to get pregnant..but HoO WANTS her to get pregnant in order to have a baby that is completely theres. This explains why they want her, why it was so easy for them to rescue her, and why she left so suddenly afterwards.

She could have easily gone out of that bathroom window any other time she was going in it.

It is also not stautiory (can't spell it) rape because the older person has to be FIVE years older than anyone under 18. And I believe Jonas is only TWO to THREE years older.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: