Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

twjaniak’s last video: Back off, Daniel
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: twjaniak’s last video: Back off, Daniel Reply with quote

At http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1123&start=180 , wintermute wrote:
Quote:
I think twjaniak has the right idea with his latest video, where he's actually started to play the game as opposed to just discussing it.

Well, stated, wintermute. (Although, here I go discussing...) Confused

twjaniak’s videos are very helpful and informative. In twjaniak’s last video (posted 9/27/06) Back off, Daniel at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YStqmkpAY0s&mode=user&search=, I’m not sure that Daniel needed to be told to back off. In my opinion, he did not cross any major line in going to Bree’s house to try to work out their situation. I don’t even think it was overly-stalkerish (is this even a word?) of him to follow Bree when she left with the older woman. Bree has such a small social circle that Daniel's concern might be warranted.

I remember being a hormonal and irrational teen and wanting to do anything to be heard. I remember, as a teenage girl, receiving phone calls at ridiculous hours of night from boys who with whom I had broken up. I remember crying over adolescent crushes; possessing unreasonable jealousies; hurting because I wanted life to be easy.

Under Daniel’s video Who is This? at http://lonelygirl15.com/?p=68&play=1 , he writes:
Quote:
“I went over to Bree's to try and work things out. I have no idea what's going on...”

Daniel did not go to Bree's home to stalk necessarily. He wants to make up with a girl he likes. He was very cruel, immature and silly in asking her to choose between him and her religion, but he needs to see her and apologize for his rudeness. In his words, he wants to “work things out.”

I agree with twjaniak that Bree has made her choice. However, I hope Daniel does not back off for too long. Because Bree and Daniel are still young, it is easy for me to see their actions as passionately immature. I hope twjaniak’s advice to Daniel is helpful in the short term because I know Bree needs contact with someone outside her small orbit in the long term. I just hope Daniel, with his youthful passion, is the right person.

My comments are shared with the utmost respect for twjaniak and his work.
gogo
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How cool. I get a thread devoted just to me. *blushes*

<CHARACTER MODE>

I do think Daniel needs to let Bree figure things out on her own. Howver, I have some words of wisdom for Bree as well. Based on how she responds in her next video, I will frame my response to her. A house divided will fall, but it's not up to Daniel to fix the foundations. Bree will have to make that move.

</CHARACTER MODE>
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Quote:
A house divided will fall, but it's not up to Daniel to fix the foundations.
(Mmm, that's some good Luke.)

Well stated. I look forward to your next response to Daniel or (hopefully) Bree. (Or *whispers and looks with paranoia over both shoulders* about CiW.)
Kenneth Nishimoto
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very, very clever piece of work. I love the entire style, the car, the monologue, it's so entirely convincing, it's like sitting next to your dad when he and you both know you screwed up. Laughing

In a good way, I mean.
soma
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak's new video "A plea to Bree" is out on Revver and accessible from the twjaniak website:

http://www.viridianmoon.com/

This dude is getting pretty intense. We probably need a separate twjaniak forum here to keep track of his latest moves.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that latest one.. was like intense. To the extreme. Is it a joke type of extreme intensity, a way of having interesting videos? Because then it was. But if it was meant to be serious, well it was kind of too serious..
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
Wow that latest one.. was like intense. To the extreme. Is it a joke type of extreme intensity, a way of having interesting videos? Because then it was. But if it was meant to be serious, well it was kind of too serious..

It was a bit tongue in cheek. I meant to be serious from the point of view of Bree, but my inclusion of a CiW reference was meant to be a nod to my fellow cassiewatchers. I had a hard time keeping from smiling with that line.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best line is "She's probably teaching her how to call the guardians of the watchtowers of the four corners or something like that. You know, pretty typical stuff." ! Honestly, twjaniak, I dont know how you managed to stay so deadpan for that sentence. The absurdity of it would of had me grinning like an idiot. Laughing
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
The best line is "She's probably teaching her how to call the guardians of the watchtowers of the four corners or something like that. You know, pretty typical stuff." ! Honestly, twjaniak, I dont know how you managed to stay so deadpan for that sentence. The absurdity of it would of had me grinning like an idiot. Laughing

Between me driving while running out of road, the tripod tipping over because of bumps in the road, and the complexity of saying that line with a straight face, I think I got it done in only two takes.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, the joys of multi-tasking! You sir, have talent! Laughing

I could only imagine your explanation had you been pulled over.

"I'm, er, making this video about these other videos, you see, to a girl who isn't real, well, SHE'S real..... " Very Happy
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Ahh, the joys of multi-tasking! You sir, have talent! Laughing

I could only imagine your explanation had you been pulled over.

"I'm, er, making this video about these other videos, you see, to a girl who isn't real, well, SHE'S real..... " Very Happy

I look the cop in the eye and say, "Come and get me!" Then I burn rubber.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A rebel WITH a cause. I like it. Laughing
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kenneth Nishimoto wrote:
Very, very clever piece of work. I love the entire style, the car, the monologue, it's so entirely convincing, it's like sitting next to your dad when he and you both know you screwed up. Laughing

In a good way, I mean.

I just want to say..IF I ever find my webcam and IF I ever make a video, it very likely will be made in my car as I spend an inordinate amount of time there. I fact I am in my car writing this as we speak..parked.. SO...I really am not copying our esteemed moderator if I ever do make a video of this sort...HONEST!!

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
S is for Summer
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to post a new topic for this or not, so I'll put this here and hope it's right. Smile

Just wanted to say that I'm lovin' the videos, TW, and the six degrees one adds an interesting new layer.

Is there anyplace we'll be able to interact with/respond to your character in character? Or does Revver have comments and I just haven't figured it out yet?

Sigh, I really need to sort out making a video. This just all seems too cool.
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S is for Summer wrote:
I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to post a new topic for this or not, so I'll put this here and hope it's right. Smile

Just wanted to say that I'm lovin' the videos, TW, and the six degrees one adds an interesting new layer.

Is there anyplace we'll be able to interact with/respond to your character in character? Or does Revver have comments and I just haven't figured it out yet?

Sigh, I really need to sort out making a video. This just all seems too cool.

I don't know if Revver can do that. I could do it easily enough on YouTube, but I am thinking of pulling out of that venue. There are just too many haters there who just don't get what I am trying to do. They think I am some 30-something sicko who believes Bree is real and that I am foolishly offering advice to a Hollywood creation who will never respond. "Do you really think the producer will ever even noticed you?" they will ask. Well, yes as a matter of fact; I know for a fact that they have noticed me. I suppose I could create a blogger account and post a video into each post. Then people could respond to those. What do you think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: