Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

twjaniak’s last video: Back off, Daniel
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
S is for Summer
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
I don't know if Revver can do that. I could do it easily enough on YouTube, but I am thinking of pulling out of that venue. There are just too many haters there who just don't get what I am trying to do. They think I am some 30-something sicko who believes Bree is real and that I am foolishly offering advice to a Hollywood creation who will never respond. "Do you really think the producer will ever even noticed you?" they will ask. Well, yes as a matter of fact; I know for a fact that they have noticed me. I suppose I could create a blogger account and post a video into each post. Then people could respond to those. What do you think?

Eek, yeah. The h8rs (lolz!11!) (brief tangent - I saw a license plate that said NOH8RZ yesterday. Hee.) on youtube would... not be fun. But yes, a blog or something would be nifty! Even just a thread here on the board that was specifically IC, maybe. It'd be kind of fun to have the characters interacting with one another as well as with LG15, another step in creating a world, kind of.

Anyway, I think it'd be cool. My tuppence.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
S is for Summer wrote:
I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to post a new topic for this or not, so I'll put this here and hope it's right. Smile

Just wanted to say that I'm lovin' the videos, TW, and the six degrees one adds an interesting new layer.

Is there anyplace we'll be able to interact with/respond to your character in character? Or does Revver have comments and I just haven't figured it out yet?

Sigh, I really need to sort out making a video. This just all seems too cool.

I don't know if Revver can do that. I could do it easily enough on YouTube, but I am thinking of pulling out of that venue. There are just too many haters there who just don't get what I am trying to do. They think I am some 30-something sicko who believes Bree is real and that I am foolishly offering advice to a Hollywood creation who will never respond. "Do you really think the producer will ever even noticed you?" they will ask. Well, yes as a matter of fact; I know for a fact that they have noticed me. I suppose I could create a blogger account and post a video into each post. Then people could respond to those. What do you think?

Hmmm....

If you make a blog you're still not getting away from the haters. But it would definately set your videos apart from the rest of the pack.

I say go for it! Smile
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:

Hmmm....

If you make a blog you're still not getting away from the haters. But it would definately set your videos apart from the rest of the pack.

I say go for it! Smile

I know, but it won't have the sheer flood of haters like on YT.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Hmmm....

I say go for it! Smile

Oh, for sure. (gah valley girl speak!)..and I think that you have a tough skin for haters, anyways. You obviously haven't been deterred by the "30-year old sicko who doesn't get that it's ALL FAKE" idea because you're still making the vids. And you're right, it cuts the flood down to a more manageable size. It seems like a great idea, and like everyone else is saying:

Go for it! (Heck if I new how to make vids I would!)
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Hmmm....

I say go for it! Smile

I don't know. Frank's blog is getting a lot of h8rs.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: