Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Jonas, KICK HER TO THE CURB!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

T's chat:

eucebo wrote:
girlnextdoor wrote:
Do you really think Sarah could be bothered to put herself in danger looking for Bree if she really didn't care about any of them?
Hmm.

I don't think she really understand the "danger" factor.

Quote:
Misrepresentation FTW! Eucebo, seriously, Sarah was trying to help. And what makes her a slut? She has sex. So do lots of other people. She has sex for fun. So do lots of other people. As long as both parties agree that it's just for fun, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I like sex for fun too, but I don't use that to ashame a guy in front of the whole world wide web people, telling them his private bussines and mocking of his feelings.
Yes, I said slut and that was a purely anger statement. It wasn't a fact. But if you go around talking about sex and making insinuations like a despered maniac, is normal that people migh think of you in the wrong way.

Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Private business? I'm unaware of what you speak. Did Jonas have some private business that he hadn't already made everyone aware of himself? Y'know, maybe with a video that very clearly showed that they'd had sex?

Has Jonas been talking to you? Did something else happen that the rest of us aren't aware of?
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlnextdoor wrote:
I think you're forgetting that Sarah's been just as hurt as Jonas is now, and that's why she made the video. She knows what it's like to be in that kind of pain and she's numbed herself from it - and puts on this over sexualised front..

You talking to me? *looks around*

I get her POV. I can prove it too from other posts if I need to. But what you are asking is for Jonas to be a codependent. She acts in every way like an addict. If not a sex addict, a love addict. Addicts are all the same. Essentially selfish. You don't help them by loving them. They need consequences for their choices.
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
girlnextdoor wrote:
I think you're forgetting that Sarah's been just as hurt as Jonas is now, and that's why she made the video. She knows what it's like to be in that kind of pain and she's numbed herself from it - and puts on this over sexualised front..

You talking to me? *looks around*

I get her POV. I can prove it too from other posts if I need to. But what you are asking is for Jonas to be a codependent. She acts in every way like an addict. If not a sex addict, a love addict. Addicts are all the same. Essentially selfish. You don't help them by loving them. They need consequences for their choices.

I think it's very easy to dilute your own pain by getting caught up in some sort of addictive behaviour, yeah. I think that the fact she spent so much time talking about sex means she uses that as a sort of escape. And I agree, addicts need consequences. But I think she's trying to help Jonas out and I really don't see what she's done that's so wrong? Anything she said about the sex thing, he'd already confirmed.
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Private business? I'm unaware of what you speak. Did Jonas have some private business that he hadn't already made everyone aware of himself? Y'know, maybe with a video that very clearly showed that they'd had sex?

Has Jonas been talking to you? Did something else happen that the rest of us aren't aware of?

I think the recent events have been triggering not just for Jonas and Sarah, but some others too. I am not directing this response to just you Esteed, but too all. it may be a good time to pause and reflect and walk away from the keyboard if it is getting too hot. Talk it out in appropriate places and if you can be honest on how this is effecting you. Let's find the higher ground
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, learn to recognise sarcasm.
hockeygurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all knew Bree wasn't 100% Bree. Jonas did when he kissed her and when (if) he slept with her.

If he knew this, he took advantage of the situation; in which case-- Taylor went easy on him.

If he was so overcome with emotion for Bree that he didn't see it, then his hormones took over and he still doesn't deserve to do or say (or email) this mean emotional vomiting at his friends.

If he's setting things up (like his fake coffee sip, the morning in bed could be a setup and he could have hidden Bree away somewhere) he's still hiding if from BST and so that's a betrayal of sorts too. But that's a random thought.

Either way, I'm giving Jonas the benefit of the doubt and I think Taylor's vid was cute and still kicked his ass. He needs an ass whipping, not a kissing. Just because he's Jonas doesn't mean he gets a free ride to do and say as he pleases. Good friends don't let you spiral down and not hold you accountable for things. I think Taylor was being a good friend to Jonas, believe it or not.

Yep, that's Taylor of course! Very Happy
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously.

Now, so it's very clear what I'm talking about.

See her shirt there? Good.

See her shirt there? I've even circled it to make it easier. Same shirt. So, this must mean that Bree took off her shirt at some point. Jonas being in the bed upon waking indicates that the shirt was removed in front of him. Why would this happen? I doubt Bree just gave him a striptease. How do we know Jonas was there upon waking? Well, do you really think he'd have gone into Bree's bedroom, shirtless, and laid down on her bed with a coffee after having spent the night in his own room? Seems a bit weird, doesn't it?

So. Again: Jonas aired this business himself. Sarah did not reveal anything that wasn't already known.
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Seriously.

Now, so it's very clear what I'm talking about.

See her shirt there? Good.

See her shirt there? I've even circled it to make it easier. Same shirt. So, this must mean that Bree took off her shirt at some point. Jonas being in the bed upon waking indicates that the shirt was removed in front of him. Why would this happen? I doubt Bree just gave him a striptease. How do we know Jonas was there upon waking? Well, do you really think he'd have gone into Bree's bedroom, shirtless, and laid down on her bed with a coffee after having spent the night in his own room? Seems a bit weird, doesn't it?

So. Again: Jonas aired this business himself. Sarah did not reveal anything that wasn't already known.

it gets a bit boring, repeating this, doesn't it?
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlnextdoor wrote:
it gets a bit boring, repeating this, doesn't it?

Definitely more than a bit, yeah.

Feels an awful lot like doing this: Brick wall
whittygirl
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk, i'm still not sure if they slept together. I just wont believe it until I hear it out of his mouth.
You can't really see the shirt good enough and even if you could I just don't know.
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whittygirl wrote:
idk, i'm still not sure if they slept together. I just wont believe it until I hear it out of his mouth.
You can't really see the shirt good enough and even if you could I just don't know.

i think he pretty much confirmed it in the email, didn't he?
& if jonas is the type of guy who just lounges around half naked in girls beds for no reason, i'd react just like bree and get out of there, quick.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not the same shirt. Rolling Eyes

She's wearing a red sweater with white polkadots.

Next video, it's a pink sweater.

EDIT:

You can clearly tell the difference with eucebo's av:

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it's pink both times. The lighting makes it hard to tell in most of the first one, but there's a really good shot of it just as Sarah is looking at them for the first time. Definitely pink.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, NO it is not. In the Holy Sh#t video, it is the same exact sweater from "Time to Grow Up"

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: