Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Jonas, KICK HER TO THE CURB!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attack the argument, not the poster. Attack the argument, not the poster!
GAH!
*Head explodes*
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Excuse me?

Pardon me for not giving Jonas a free pass to do and say whatever the f**k he wants to whoever he wants because "he's hurting"! Pardon me for not calling good-hearted people things like "mean slut" and "selfish bitch"! But don't you dare start attacking us because we don't agree with you. Don't you fucking dare.

Esteed know what I appologize that I unjustly attacked you guys. I'm fustrated with everyone attacking Jonas. I'm motherfucking sick and I'm motherfucking tired of it. Sarah might be good-hearted, but, she does have a tendacy to make light of current situations and not taking things seriously. Her attitude towards what happened between Jonas and Bree isn't helping. She needs to back off him. Let him go on and do what ever he wants to do for a little while. The sooner that happens the sooner they can find Bree. If this doesn't happen it will take longer then it has to.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
Esteed know what I appologize that I unjustly attacked you guys. I'm fustrated with everyone attacking Jonas. I'm motherfucking sick and I'm motherfucking tired of it. Sarah might be good-hearted, but, she does have a tendacy to make light of current situations and not taking things seriously. Her attitude towards what happened between Jonas and Bree isn't helping. She needs to back off him. Let him go on and do what ever he wants to do for a little while. The sooner that happens the sooner they can find Bree. If this doesn't happen it will take longer then it has to.

And I'm sick and fucking tired of people attacking Sarah and Taylor. So where does that leave us?
theicon
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are starting to sound like Samual L Jackson

I tired of these motherf****** snakes on this motherf****** plane
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theicon wrote:

That was a great movie.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
HeartofSorrow wrote:

And I'm sick and fucking tired of people attacking Sarah and Taylor. So where does that leave us?
Everyone needs to calm down. I'm surprised you all are getting this heated over people that we have never met.

At any rate, NOT ONE PERSON IS THE BAD GUY HERE! Stop pointing fingers. All of them are acting caddy and childish and need to start owning up and drop the crap and go find Bree. What does arguing do? Nothing. Not a damn thing.

So everyone, calm the eff down. That includes posters and the TAAG. Now, lets try and be productive and find Bree.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theicon wrote:

As long as I get to be Mace Windu...
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now. Esteed, I see what your saying about Sarah, but, Taylor? Who's attacking her? I don't recall me attacking her at least I don't think I was. The only way I see someone attacking her was because of the email and considering she was persuaded plus Jonas did cc'ed and bcc'ed Sarah and Daniel we were going to find out sooner or later any way. Granted I didn't exactly like her "like Jonas" thing at the end, but, it wasn't really much of anything and she was being fairly observant when it came down to it. Plus those animations were harsh but he did snap at her for giving him a lead that didn't pan out.

One thing that made me angry towards Sarah was her posting a video basically talking to him. If she wanted to talk to him she should have at least tried to do it face to face first. If she did she made no indication of it, and had she done that I wouldn’t be anywhere near upset with then I am now. All I had to hear was, “Jonas, I tried to talk to you, but, since your ignoring me and not letting me in your room I have to do this,” or some version of it. That’s all it would of took for the people that are mad at her to go, “Sarah, even though you shouldn’t have done that, I’m cool with it because he won’t listen to you any other way.” Well that’s how I would have been.
theicon
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:
Esteed wrote:
HeartofSorrow wrote:

Everyone needs to calm down. I'm surprised you all are getting this heated over people that we have never met.

At any rate, NOT ONE PERSON IS THE BAD GUY HERE! Stop pointing fingers. All of them are acting caddy and childish and need to start owning up and drop the crap and go find Bree. What does arguing do? Nothing. Not a damn thing.

So everyone, calm the eff down. That includes posters and the TAAG. Now, lets try and be productive and find Bree.

I agree with you and I think I know where Bree might of went. She might off gotten on a plane and headed back to her home in Texas to confront her Mom. Consideration and I hope there isn't snakes on that plane Very Happy Smile Sad
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go look in Taylor chat. There are a few people there that are attacking Taylor for posting the email. The vid, eh, my own opinion is that Jonas deserves what he gets, but I can see what people mean about it being a little harsh. But there are people that are attacking her in there for posting the email, which pisses me off to no end. The message they're sending is that Jonas can do or say whatever he pleases, no matter who it hurts, and yet Taylor can't even defend herself against his bullshit attacks.
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
No, it's pink both times. The lighting makes it hard to tell in most of the first one, but there's a really good shot of it just as Sarah is looking at them for the first time. Definitely pink.

Um, is this the forum to argue this? (it is a red polka dotted hoody on the porch btw)

I'd give my old wad of stale gum for a smiley with a wooden gavel right now.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theicon, what in the world are you talking about?
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
Esteed wrote:
No, it's pink both times. The lighting makes it hard to tell in most of the first one, but there's a really good shot of it just as Sarah is looking at them for the first time. Definitely pink.

Um, is this the forum to argue this? (it is a red polka dotted hoody on the porch btw)

I'd give my old wad of stale gum for a smiley with a wooden gavel right now.

There was never any argument. I was trying to make a point, but I admit it may have been a bit obnoxious of me to do it that way. So if anybody was offended or felt condescended to on that one, I apologize.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Go look in Taylor chat. There are a few people there that are attacking Taylor for posting the email. The vid, eh, my own opinion is that Jonas deserves what he gets, but I can see what people mean about it being a little harsh. But there are people that are attacking her in there for posting the email, which pisses me off to no end. The message they're sending is that Jonas can do or say whatever he pleases, no matter who it hurts, and yet Taylor can't even defend herself against his bullshit attacks.

Want to team up and start smacking people upside the head over it? And by that I mean point out the fact that we (and I mean the majority of the forum users) begged her to let us know what was said.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah. At this point I'm thinking it's a lost cause. People who believe that way are going to keep believing that way no matter what anyone says.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: