Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Jonas, KICK HER TO THE CURB!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it's not. It's clearly a pink shirt. And Sarah just needs to stop hating on pink-

Oh. Wait. I've just completely demonstrated what all these, "Jonas is god, Sarah is a mean slut," posters are saying!

Wow. That was easier than I thought.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brick wall How many times do I have to tell everyone! Holy Sh#t= red sweater we have seen a couple times.

Morning After= pink sweater.

Here I laid it out in a nice diagram:

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even so, why would Jonas have what definitely looks like a girls top on his bed?
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is is that it was Bree's room and she had left a previous sweater hanging on the hook.

d'oh!
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelsey, the point I'm trying to make is that even when presented with facts, all of the "Jonas is god, Sarah is a mean slut" posters continue on about their little tirades. I know the sweater is red in the Holy Shit video. My point was pretty much that some posters here are ignoring facts that don't paint Jonas in a good light and roasting others for false accusations.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that everyone needs to stop pointing fingers about the kiss and possible sex and find Bree and then they can hash out their little angst.

d'oh!
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that Jonas needs to stop being a dick so that they can get back to finding Bree.

Doesn't seem like that's gonna happen, though.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Not one person is at fault here. Jonas, yes, you are being a tad emotional at the moment and caddy with your email. Sarah, you are also being caddy, you could have handled your feelings about the situation better. Same goes for Taylor. Now, everyone, stop pissing and moaning and being caddy and go find the girl.

d'oh!
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's true. Jonas only has about 90% of the fault. Daniel's got about 10%.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not even going to try anymore. I've given plausible arguments to yours yet you keep repeating what I've already dismissed.

d'oh!
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sucks, don't it? Thing is, you can't dismiss the facts. The fact is Jonas didn't exactly hide the fact that he'd had sex with Bree. He didn't come right out and say it, and the shirt was not the same shirt, but come on. Dude was at best in boxers and at worst in his birthday suit, in her bed, in the early morning, drinking coffee and basking in afterglow.

How hard is it to see? As if we needed more confirmation, the email pretty clearly puts the case to rest.

Oh, and now you know how I feel, constantly repeating myself that Sarah was only trying to help and that people need to ease the hell up on her.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not necessarily. The only way to get the 100% truth is from Jonas and/or Bree. Don't get me wrong, I am semi-agreeing with you here. I believe they had sex as well. But it is none of our business and the only way we would know is if they told us. There is no other way.

d'oh!
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to disagree with you there. I think it was pretty obvious from the Morning After video that they had sex. I don't think it's obvious in the sense that it might be, but could be something else. I think it's obvious in the, "dude, it doesn't even need to be said" sense. And given what Jonas said in the email, I wasn't wrong.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what Chelseyrl, LeitaLoveBug, and everyone else that is like me when it comes to their support in Jonas. The people that are backing up Sarah when it comes to her brand of "help" are being a little boneheaded and have the attention span of a cashew.

It doesn't matter if she was trying to help Jonas by posting that video by doing the tough love thing. She should have never posted it in the first place. Jonas and Bree going at it was personal even if we suspect that it had happend. Granted him showing Sarah flirting with Daniel wasn't any better, but, it's nothing compared to what she did.

Plus they forget that he said on May 10, 2007 that he was sick of the set of current events. That he was burned out and tired. And whenever you are burned out on certain things you don't keep on doing them because you could make yourself sick and unstable. That is what has happened with Jonas he was sick in the sense that he wasn't in the proper frame of mind during that time he "rounded all the bases" with Bree. And now that Bree disappeared he's completely unstable and whenever I get that way I lash out to anybody and everybody that tries to "help" without backing of me long enough to let me regain some stabliblity.

Unfortnately no one else besides us thinks of this. All they see is that Jonas is being a raging hard-on while Sarah, Taylor, and Daniel are trying to be a good friend. Sometimes being a good friend is letting your friend feel pain and not help until it is asked for.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
You know what Chelseyrl, LeitaLoveBug, and everyone else that is like me when it comes to their support in Jonas. The people that are backing up Sarah when it comes to her brand of "help" are being a little boneheaded and have the attention span of a cashew.

Excuse me?

Pardon me for not giving Jonas a free pass to do and say whatever the f**k he wants to whoever he wants because "he's hurting"! Pardon me for not calling good-hearted people things like "mean slut" and "selfish bitch"! But don't you dare start attacking us because we don't agree with you. Don't you fucking dare.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: