Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where Have You Dissapeared To Daniel???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Where Have You Dissapeared To Daniel??? Reply with quote

hey daniel.......i was just wondering how you are feeling about all of these arguments around you. lol it seems like nobody is getting alone, and you are stuck in between.......well i just wanted to say that we are here for you...........and if theres anything that we or I can do to help........just HOLLLLAAAA lol ne wayzzz........dont worry about it, everything will be ok, and you guys will make it out as friends.........because "everything happens for a reason" (probably quoted by some bored old guy that had nothing better to do, other than come up with quotes) lol ne wayzzz take care...and let us know if you need anything Wink
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daniel we havent seen you much on video lately and weve seen one forum post... you okay brother?
megabyte made my avvie...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: