Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Order Drones

View previous topic :: View next topic  
secretone
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Order Drones Reply with quote

Jonas I feel for you man. Your providing the money for this whole thing. You have done nothing but try and help Danial and Bree from the beginning. And Look what you got in return. Man they even tired you up once! Think about this Jonas. All this trouble started shortly after Taylor and Sarah arrived on the scene. Those two girls work for the Order! The whole Jules thing was just a plot to get Bree. And Sarah is just there to split you and Danny apart. The plan is to destroy any resistance movement before it gets started. Look what they did with the movement you father started. This is the way the Order destroyed it!
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have any proof besides circumstantial evidence to support your claim?
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best secrets are kept in silence.

-Danielle
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was trouble within the ranks of the TAAG even before S&T showed up...one example being the tying incident you mention, right Jonas?

Author: How you jump from the tying incident to the trouble all starting with S&T, I don't know. I guess you are referring to Bree going with HoO willingly? It's difficult to understand exactly what you mean because of the confusing sentence and paragraph structure.

If you are young, I'm very sorry...I just want clarification as to what you are trying to say here.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
secretone
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
The best secrets are kept in silence.

-Danielle

You must have personally trained Taylor and Sarah, they are quite good at what they do. Anyone in there 20's or early 30's could be made to look like a teen with the right makeup! These girls are not teens just very good actors sent by the order to destroy the new resistance movement.
secretone
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are young, I'm very sorry...I just want clarification as to what you are trying to say here.[/quote]

What I'm saying is this: taylor and Sarah are not teens, just very good actors made up to look like teens. It's command sence look at the evendence look at what is happening since Sarah Joined the boys. Look at what happened with Bree. She willing goes with the order after one year of running from them. She was clearly brain washed even then. She spent time with Taylor and Taylor certainly seems smart enough to have brainwashed Bree. Taylor is suppose to be 16 years old and love Soccor Soccor Soccur. Yet she is too good at computers. If she really loves Soccor so much when did she find the time to get so good at computers etc. She would have to have an advance degree in computer science to be that good. No 16 year old girl could be that good at computers,
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see why it's less believable that a 16-year-old girl could be both a soccer and computer phenom than it is for a millionaire rich kid who just happened to also live in California to invite Bree and Daniel to his place and then be revealed to conveniently have parents who were part of a resistance against the Order, yet he knew nothing about it. There's been a lot of convenient happenings.

As far as TAAG goes, though, they've had trouble ever since before Bree and Daniel went to living in motels. Sarah and Taylor haven't brought anything into the equation in that regard (especially where Bree's behavior is concerned).
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will tell you what, if Taylor was a computer nerd with a pocket protector and a TI-83 in her pocket part of the science club and the chess club with taped up glasses, I'd be kinda annoyed at the stereotypical "nerd alert computer science geek".

Taylor has told us repeatedly that she's been trapped in her room for a large part of the time and her mother focuses on competition and she can't hang out with friends often.

She gets bored of playing soccer all the tiem and computer's a side project. See? believeable.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and does you side seem to disvalue their intellectual youth?

I'm seventeen, and I was actively involved in deciphering many codes and yes even researching triangulation for the purposes of pleasing OpAphid and destroying Tachyon.

Knowledge is not something that is limited by age, but by time. If you are young but apply more time to increasing your knowledge, you may surpass the knowledge of someone far older... but who devoted less time to expanding their brains.

Danielle
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's online alot cause she's addicted to teh pr0n...

...believe it...

Razz
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeahhh.. To bad they have been running into problems since Daniel first talked Bree out of doing the ceremony.. I meant is it Taylor and Sarah's faults that they had to move from hotel to hotel? Were they involved with all the troubles that Bree and them had with OpAphid? Did they send him to his aunts house and start all that trouble? I mean really, what have they done other than help? Your little conspiracy theory comes with no evidence, do some digging before you go wrongly accusing people..
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
Yeahhh.. To bad they have been running into problems since Daniel first talked Bree out of doing the ceremony.. I meant is it Taylor and Sarah's faults that they had to move from hotel to hotel? Were they involved with all the troubles that Bree and them had with OpAphid? Did they send him to his aunts house and start all that trouble? I mean really, what have they done other than help? Your little conspiracy theory comes with no evidence, do some digging before you go wrongly accusing people..

awsomely said Applause

.. now... WHAT'S AERROW's NAME?
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: