Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You're right, you're lost!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bastet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: You're right, you're lost! Reply with quote

Bree,

You're lost, all right... You've given up, you're taking the easy way out of this situation instead of fighting it. I can understand being tired of all of the running, but you certainly can't blame your friends for not trusting you. You're not in the right frame of mind, you're copping out by choosing what you think is the easiest way out.

You're going to find out, though, that the easiest way out is rarely easy, or a real way out.

Bastet
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't give in, Bree! How can you possibly think that the HoO is your home? You grew up with it, but your father died fighting it to try and save you from it...think about what the Order has done to you!
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not forget that Bree has the well-being of others to consider. Others who are only in danger because they wanted to help her.
Bastet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there are others to consider, but I highly doubt that the HoO is just going to let the others go on with their lives if Bree gives in... they know too much, and they're not about to give up on you, Bree. You're better off working with Daniel and Jonas than against them.

As well, does this mean that your little fling with Jonas was just you saying goodbye?
pinkingrid
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think about this Bree--
If the Hymn of One is good, why do they have to inject you with all sorts of stuff? Why did your father tell you to stay with Daniel and not come home for a long time? Better yet... why did THEY shoot your father? And why would he be stopping you from getting into the whole ceremony?

Call a psychologist, with the amount of stress this girl's gone through she will need to sort things out.

***hugs*** for Bree
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not give in. Your father died trying to save you from these monsters.

How could you call them your family? What have they done for you at all?

Your father was the one who watched over you, trying to make sure you were safe. Yes, it sucks when parents will not let you out, but they are doing it to make sure you are safe. He loved you.

He may not be your biological father, but he gave so much time to you, and then his life. And you are running to the people that took it away from him.

Not only have they destroyed your life, but they have destroyed countless others, not just Jonas's and DB's. How many names were in that book that was found at Alex's? Not to mention the people they possibly destroyed not just by killing.

You want this all to end?

Then end them.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
Do not give in. Your father died trying to save you from these monsters.

How could you call them your family? What have they done for you at all?

Your father was the one who watched over you, trying to make sure you were safe. Yes, it sucks when parents will not let you out, but they are doing it to make sure you are safe. He loved you.

He may not be your biological father, but he gave so much time to you, and then his life. And you are running to the people that took it away from him.

Not only have they destroyed your life, but they have destroyed countless others, not just Jonas's and DB's. How many names were in that book that was found at Alex's? Not to mention the people they possibly destroyed not just by killing.

You want this all to end?

Then end them.

More violence? More bloodshed?

Has this not gone on long enough! Look at what these friends are encouraging you to do... destroy the people you really love.

You learned well that the Hymn of One is a peaceloving community... and I think you now well know that the propaganda films made by Daniel, Jonas, Sarah and Taylor are not to be trusted. Angles and cuts can only hide the truth for so long.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle, stop posting on the forum and start picking up your friend. Before Daniel gets to her. Hurry hurry!

Or do you want her to die?
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onsweetavenue wrote:
Danielle, stop posting on the forum and start picking up your friend. Before Daniel gets to her. Hurry hurry!

Or do you want her to die?

Oh, that was a good laugh! I hardly do the picking up, we have a fleet of more trained individuals to help her there.

Do not forget, I'm just a child myself. Bree is my sister, friend and peer... but I am not her superior. I'm reminded of this everyday.

I will be here for her support once she arrives.

Danielle
tazman2087
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah all the ppl in Joneboro thought they were in a peaceful loving community, until they drank the Kool-Aid
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tazman2087 wrote:
yeah all the ppl in Joneboro thought they were in a peaceful loving community, until they drank the Kool-Aid

We are a strickly 100% Juice from Concentrate community.

Ever question why the Welch's grape juice commericals have a stark white background? Wink
Spades
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:

More violence? More bloodshed?

Has this not gone on long enough! Look at what these friends are encouraging you to do... destroy the people you really love.

You learned well that the Hymn of One is a peaceloving community... and I think you now well know that the propaganda films made by Daniel, Jonas, Sarah and Taylor are not to be trusted. Angles and cuts can only hide the truth for so long.

A peace loving community that has a book full of names they silenced. She read those names.

And for the record, you started this.

You have also drugged Daniel, as well as forcibly taken him. It is even possible that you did the same to Bree and Jonas.

You leave no alternative but to fight. You continue to pursue them, and back them into a corner. You can only push someone so far before they push back. This is not mindless fighting, this is defense. When someone attacks you relentlessly, and you cannot escape, you must fight back, in anyway you can.

Unless you all stopped this, be backing off, which would end a lot of strife.

Back off Denderah.

And you do not have to actually kill anyone Bree. Perhaps exposing an organization that for whatever reason wants to stay secret would be enough.

Why would a loving, caring, and virtuous community want to stay hidden? What is there to hide? The fact that you love too much?

(OOC for a sec here: ha ha, Daniele, this crazy argument is pretty fun, lol)

Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
A peace loving community that has a book full of names they silenced. She read those names.

And for the record, you started this.

You have also drugged Daniel, as well as forcibly taken him. It is even possible that you did the same to Bree and Jonas.

You leave no alternative but to fight. You continue to pursue them, and back them into a corner. You can only push someone so far before they push back. This is not mindless fighting, this is defense. When someone attacks you relentlessly, and you cannot escape, you must fight back, in anyway you can.

Unless you all stopped this, be backing off, which would end a lot of strife.

Back off Denderah.

And you do not have to actually kill anyone Bree. Perhaps exposing an organization that for whatever reason wants to stay secret would be enough.

Why would a loving, caring, and virtuous community want to stay hidden? What is there to hide? The fact that you love too much?

(OOC for a sec here: ha ha, Daniele, this crazy argument is pretty fun, lol)

Daniel was only given the right medium to speak how his heart truely feels. He would like to play the hero, but in reality he wants this to end. The only way this can end is if Bree is given back to us.

We have offered them a way out again and again, all we want is Bree. We have never slandered this in another way. Jonas, Daniel and Sarah are encouraged to find their own paths... and I assure you this path does not lead to the Hymn of One.

We remain in the shadows because of people like you, people that offer judgement, shame and ignorance at every turn. We have risen above you. Accept this.

i ♥ incharacter interaction
Spades
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have nothing to hide, why are you hiding?

If at the core of all this is only pizza and spin-art and funny stuffed animals, I have no problems with you.

Unless of course you try to drag me in as well.

Her choice to join comes only out of desperation. I believe that at heart, she does not truly wish for your ways. She seeks peace, solitude, which is something you will not give her. It has become obvious by the number of people that have tried so desperately to save her from your plans, as well as the suffering you have imposed on them.

Why not just tell us? We all anticipate the answers that you have.

Tell us.

Bastet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tazman,

You're referring to the tragedy of Jonestown, which occurred on Nov 18, 1978, when 914 people committed suicide/ were murdered in the jungles of Guyana.

I won't go any further into it than to say that it was a sad, horrid event.

Bastet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: