Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hidden Clues?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sephern
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Hidden Clues? Reply with quote

Okay. This thread should be for things we might have missed or something that could have insight. Let's just try to avoid repeating information. I'll add my contribution with my main thought about this lately. What's with all the relation to Egypt and Isis and Serapis? Plus there's a lot to do with tarot involved and I've heard you can get a Crowley deck at Barnes & Nobles if anybody thinks there could be clues in Judgement, the 8 of swords, or the Joker. Religion has become a huge part of the LG15/CiW series and there's probably a lot we don't know because we don't know this religion. Possibly that's the whole point of this, to understand that third party religions exist and should be noticed...Or it's to promote the Thelemic religion. Well, I guess I'll leave this for some replies. Sorry to all that I've ticked off lately, really didn't mean to. >.<
Sephern
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atomikbr wrote:
Someone noticed that none of the anagram tools we've used turned out SERAPIS as a result while scrambling words: doing a google search for BEAST and VIRGIN i've found a ceremony called "The feast of the Beast", or Mock Wedding, where a virgin is given in sacrifice or married to the Beast. The festival was also called "Festival of Isis", and doing a search for that and "beast" and "virgin" i found this german book called "SERAPIS", ftp://ftp.mirrorservice.org/sites/ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/docs/books/gutenberg/5/5/0/5507/5507.txt.
Maybe it doesn't mean a thing, i don't know if someone has the time to read at least part of the book (it looks like an unrelated novel but i really don't have time to check it), and also check this "feast of the beast" (you can find lots of reference just googling).

[/url]

Wow, I guess that might have SOMETHING to do with my search!!! Lol. Oh, Aleister Crowley also wrong a book called The Equinox...Anybody remember this title from a video? ^_^

Last edited by Sephern on Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonight when i get home i will read part of the book and see if i can turn anything up.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything is possible...

Maybe twjaniak is Cassie??? Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
Sephern
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, okay...I'm just saying, we can't exactly trust EVERYTHING but we can't exactly disregard ANYTHING...There's nothing stoping her from lying to us and throwing us of, we don't even know what we're trying to find yet...Or do we?
alexisme
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the Equinox video...at the bottom of the screen...we see nail polish(?) and a card..or letter of some THING that has words written on it.

has anyone looked to see what that says?
Sephern
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay...I see the new video taking attention away from Cassie...When Cassie SAYS she isn't apart of the creators, I'll go with it. But to quote my friend here, "That comment to me said that Cassie is there and that we should watch out for her." I'm with him. What's to say that (in the story world) Cassie hasn't been stalking her? Cassie does seem to be a dark figure...Perhaps learning Bree's religion corrupted her happy spirit? If everyone hates her, she'll want to help Bree. What was with the morse code that said "I'll be above you. Be ready."? Above...? I still want to see somebody jump down from the ceiling in this temple wherever the ceremony is going to be to stop it.
Anduviel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexisme wrote:
In the Equinox video...at the bottom of the screen...we see nail polish(?) and a card..or letter of some THING that has words written on it.

Oh man, good job!
I definately see something resembling a little heart....
DeepBlueRug
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexisme wrote:

I brought this up before, but I have no real computer/video skills to be of any help.
alexisme
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeepBlueRug wrote:
alexisme wrote:
In the Equinox video...at the bottom of the screen...we see nail polish(?) and a card..or letter or some THING that has words written on it.

I brought this up before, but I have no real computer/video skills to be of any help.

so i guess no one is gonna find out what it says? lol... i think i'd be abe to find out what it says..if I had my computer. But I don't have it...and i don't have the right software on this computer...so i'll have to download programs... ugghhhhh.... i'll do it later tonight. it better be something good lol
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexisme wrote:

so i guess no one is gonna find out what it says? lol... i think i'd be abe to find out what it says..if I had my computer. But I don't have it...and i don't have the right software on this computer...so i'll have to download programs... ugghhhhh.... i'll do it later tonight. it better be something good lol

I remember someone tried to enlarge it but it got all pixelated (???don't know if thats a word or not HA)
DeepBlueRug
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I still wish someone would have driven by that park. Hehe, it's good I don't live in Cali, I'd lose everything!
PinkRanger
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexisme wrote:

haha it's funny you mention that. I was just watching the new Bree video and I noticed that her nails were painted a bright red colour...I know its nothing really odd but I noticed it right away when her arms were crossed...this could have no significance whatsoever but its just interesting I guess Very Happy
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeepBlueRug wrote:
Thanks, I still wish someone would have driven by that park. Hehe, it's good I don't live in Cali, I'd lose everything!

Even if I lived close, I'd be too freaked out to go to the places. I'm paranoid people are watching me at my puter. Shocked
dharmabum420
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephern wrote:
Aleister Crowley also wrong a book called The Equinox...Anybody remember this title from a video? ^_^

The Equinox was a magazine, actually.

Analogizing Crowley's Equinox publishing to Bree's ritual on the equinox is like drawing a parallel between Buddhism and Christianity because they both mention the sky.

It comes twice a year. It's the day when the night and day are the same length. Virtually every religion acknowledges it in some way. Nothing more.

Admin on the LGpedia.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: