Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GO GET BREE!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lotus768
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: GO GET BREE! Reply with quote

BEAST! Bree uploaded a vid, you know by now. Perhaps you recognize the location since you were out looking the other day...GO GET HER! Just you, not Sarah, and definetely not Jonas. Go find Bree, You and her started this thing together, and i think your the only one who can talk sense into her. FIND HER! And ask her why she would want to go back to the people who killed her father. Ask her about all the things her father told her. Bring her the note. You have to save her, before the hoO gets her.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The note. I'd forgotten about that. This might be a turnkey event. Take her the note from her father. Whatever it tells her, it'll be the right thing to do.

Shhhh!!
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, it would be in everyones best interest if you were to mind your own business from now on. You are a nice young group of kids with a good future ahead of you and it would be terrible if some silly mistake you made in your youth were to interfere with your future happiness. To pursue Bree is only to dig your hole deeper. Time to let go, and begin to live as yourself.
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DB, could you honestly forget about Bree? What about all the memories you have shared? She has a mixed view of friendship because the HoO is negatively influencing her and she's afraid. She needs you, whether she recognizes it right now or not. If you abandon all hope on her now...she'll be lost to you and to us forever.

You have to save her, DB.
FeministPsych
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go get her! Even if she wants to go back to the order, don't leave her to starve. Smother her with kindness, but also engage her in rational, calm conversation if she is open to it. Good luck!
Lotus768
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

db, find her...at least get her out of the woods....if she wants to go back, and if it must be, they can pick her up at the cabin, or you can drop her off somewhere, but terrible things can happen in the woods...there are mountain lions!
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel you are now the leader of your group, and I wish to join in the fight. My true name is Eagle Who Flies On Golden Wings. Allow me to join.
pinkingrid
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get her Dan!!! Remember don't scold her. If she refuses to come with you... then... do reverse psychology
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it's worth Jonas going as well. She didn't actually have anything bad to say about Jonas in her last video. Daniel, you are really in her bad books right now. It seems like simply telling her she was brainwashed was not very effective, and just made her feel patronised.
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DB, I do not care if you have working your ass off to find Bree and it is only being portrayed that you aren't, the fact of the matter is, you still have not found her, so obviously you have not been looking hard enough.

First theory on finding her. She does not seem the outdoorsy type, so I am pretty sure she would just stick to easy paths. And being that she made the cell call, she defanetly moved up on some kind of elevation to get service, but by the looks of it, it was either no where near the top, or it was just a small hill. What Jonas was doing by a lake, I have no idea.

Then you have to figure how far she could have wandered away from the area. I think that this could not have been too far, being that she looks as if she is in a haggard state, and has stated that she is out of supplies. Not to mention that the phone call looked as if it was a final act of desperation.

Second Theory. Just keep in mind a lot of the stuff from the first, I am so not repeating it.

Bree is so hell-bent on getting back that she will walk through fire. Her ego will supercede any logical thoughts, making her much more likely to injure herself. She is more apt to wander out of the triangulated area in this scenario, making it very difficult for both you and the Order to find.

As to how the Order will find her, I am at a loss for words. Unless they made a call about 2 seconds after she posted that vid, they have no way to contact her, leaving them in the same predicament as you are (the phone was dying; she clearly is not in the right state of mind is she thought to leave it on because she was waiting for a really important call, instead of saving the battery. It could also been used as a very basic flashlight). If the Order did get to her, then my first guess would be that they would say "Go for the nearest road, it's over there." Otherwise, if there is a field, maybe they could get her with a helicopter. She might also be climb to a high area and just wave her arms around, if she has the energy.

The Order also may have satellite imagery, plus I would not be surprised if they triangulated the call as well.

Here's what you do. Get a copy, if you do not already, of the map Taylor sent you. Apply the formula from both scenarios, and decide who is searching where. One person so look near any kind of civilized areas, whether it be roads or campsites. Be aware that total strangers would most likely give a lift or call the police for a lost starving girl.

Someone else goes climbing, and the final looks on the regular paths.

Keep an eye out for any kind of primitive shelter, and especially for members of the Order.

Stay safe. And good luck with finding her.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Daniel,

I think you are somehow the man who has got the role I have given me the name of: The Voice of Reason.

Therefore, I congratulate you on getting the people back together again and on staying focused on the search for Bree, even "though Sarah did her best to get you less focused. (I know how difficult it might be for a man not to lose focus when an attractive girl is flirting with you all the time).

Now, what I am dying to find out: Have you made any progress in finding Bree? What have you found out during the last week?

And something else: I know that you are into trouble now and that you probably will feel very stressed by the whole situation. But PLEASE: Don`t start drinking. Drinking is no solution and will just take your focus away. I know how difficult it must be always to be strong and clear and reasonable, and I believe that you are really tired of always having to search for Bree and never being allowed a "normal" life, but drinking won`t help you out.

And finally, a last question: What about your parents? I guess if you were my son, I would be worried about you quite a lot. You say that your parents give you a lot of freedom and that they don`t SEEM to care, but I believe that you underestimate the worries that they might have about you. So, please, try to contact them somehow in a way that might not be too visible for the order, so that at least, they won`t think that you are dead or raped or anything worse.

All the best for your search and waiting for some news

Yours
New Voice of Reason
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: