Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time To Let Go.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperRad wrote:
The Order had to seperate them by any means neccessary. They did what they had to do to protect Bree.

Yes, you can feed yourself that crap if it helps you sleep better at night, which I'm sure it doesn't, your eternal 'freak' song helps you do that.. But it's so obvious that her father was "taken care of" all to benefit the order, all the order is doing is protecting their own asses, not Bree.. Her father wanted nothing but the best for her..

-Buddha
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerrow wrote:
SuperRad wrote:
The Order had to seperate them by any means neccessary. They did what they had to do to protect Bree.

Yes, you can feed yourself that crap if it helps you sleep better at night, which I'm sure it doesn't, your eternal 'freak' song helps you do that.. But it's so obvious that her father was "taken care of" all to benefit the order, all the order is doing is protecting their own asses, not Bree.. Her father wanted nothing but the best for her..
We are like a family, whats best for Bree is what is best for us. So yes, it does benefit the Order quite nicely. Smile
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperRad wrote:
Aerrow wrote:
SuperRad wrote:

We are like a family, whats best for Bree is what is best for us. So yes, it does benefit the Order quite nicely. Smile

Yea.. If you guys didn't need her for the ceremony she would probably be dead just like her father.. Or she'd dissappear or something like Jonas's parents...

-Buddha
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You say Sara CAN'T keep things light. Have you ever MET Bree?? Try watching the early vids; Daniel got mad at her for being more immature than Sarah.

If Doctor Gillman got a load of your immature crap, he'd get ticked-off off enough to become a LITERAL mad scientist!!
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Jonas, I know that you won`t listen to the stupid words of the HoO-people - we both have seen Bree after coming back to you and she did not seem like a person who was really able to say what she wanted; she had been brain-washed by the order during the time she was with them, you could see it by the reaction she had shown when she was with all of you.

Bree also seems to have a tendency to victimize herself for others; first ,for Jules, now maybe for you - but I mean, that is no good, and certainly, it won`t be of help for you - you might still be followed by the HoO because they don`t want outsiders to tell about their methods and ways. We already heard that explanation before by one of the users here.

But now, to something more useful: If this Dr. Gilman or Gillmann or however you have to spell him correctly has been a scientist for a long time, there should be some publications around. Have you already searched the net for some useful hints? Sometimes, in publications, you can also find other facts; this Dr. Gilman might have changed his name because of marriage (this is, at least in my country the case), so he might have a complete different surname.

Furthermore, if you think the genetic structures in the book might be helpful for your further search, I have got another idea: You might go to a university and ask any professor about them who is involved in genetic engeneering. The downside of this idea is, of course, the professor might be part of the HoO, but I believe there are professors which aren`t , so it is a 50:50 chance. Maybe you could also ask a professor within the net; maybe, there are forums which deal with genetic problems in a special way. You should make sure, however, that it is difficult to locate you, so the best way to ask should be an internet cafe quite far away from where you have your main residence now, and you should try to phone the professor from a local phone station there - after you made sure he or she does not belong to the HoO (which will be difficult - most of the members seem to neglect that they are part of the organisation or even to know anything of that, so there will always be a chance that he or she is a HoO-member anyway.)

He or she might even know something about Isaac Gilman (I don`t know whether this is the correct way of spelling it), if he is very well known in the world of genetic engeneering.

So, that would be something you could start with. Not much, but more than just sitting around and being unhappy about the whole situation, eh?

Yours

New Voice of Reason
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: