Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm so sorry, Jonas

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeitaLoveBug
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: I'm so sorry, Jonas Reply with quote

I know Bree's video must hurt like hell.

However, she seems very clear-minded and sounds rational.

I hate to say it, but she doesn't seem brainwashed to me.

I think she's serious.

In a situation like this, you've really only got two choices:

1) Be there for her and support her in her choices

or

2) Keep your memories and move on with your own life, just like she wants you to. Maybe it's time to go find your parents?

I wish you the best of luck!
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I'm fond of you, luv, and I don't want to see you hurt, but there comes a time to let go. Jonas, sweetie, go get drunk with Sarah. Tie one on and make Daniel crazy jealous. Then beat each other up until you can go back to being friends.

Once you've done all that and Bree is a bitter/sweet memory, ask Taylor, Sarah, and Daniel to help you find your parents.
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen to that!
(minus the S and T part... I don't like them anymore)
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas--show Bree that you love her!

(And not like you did before--clearly, that didn't work.)
Aerrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea she seemed pretty normal, just toss up the idea that maybe she decided to go with HoO so they would stop following everyone and making your lives miserable.. I mean would it be wrong for her to want you guys to get to live your lives? While if she hated the treatment they were giving her I'm sure she wouldn't stay, so apparently it isn't some horrid nightmare with the HoO
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you feel that you can't give up. So does Daniel. You both must think that it would be coward and selfish to just... go on.

But it isn't. She drag you guys into her weird life and now she dismiss you like if she didn't owe you a thing? I know that Daniel was the one who got her out, she didn't make him go away with her, and neither to you. But in a way, she was helpless and you guys went overboard to help her... For what? For this??

It's been a year since this whole thing started. I'm sure Daniel's very tired. I know you are.
Go home Jonas. Go home, get some rest, figure out a way to put Bree behind you because she's not coming back. And then, if you still want to, go to your parents room, go through their stuff, and see what you can find that might help you to answer a few things.

Don't get me wrong: I don't believe what Alex said, I don't think they're alive (sorry). But if you need to do this so you'll be free of this whole thing, then you should do it. Once your curiosity is satisfied it'll all be over.

You know I'm on your side, you know that all I want is your happyness, so please... Give it up.

It's over J. Is really over.
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
LeitaLoveBug
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Jonas' Parents Reply with quote

I have to disagree. I think it's very plausible they faked their own deaths to go into hiding.
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, LeitaLoveBug,

in contrast to you, Bree did seem confused to me. And beforehand, brain-washed.

I mean, why was she not able to tell the others: I appreciate your care and your wish to help me, but there is no need to do so - let me go back to the HoO, I was really happy there and I don`t want or need your help? Why did she just sit around and ate nothing that they gave her and did not speak for such a long time? This is not a sign of a person that has found his or her way of life and his or her freedom, by no means.

And in her last video, she didn`t seem confused to you? To me, she did - extremely confused, tired, lonely and unhappy. Someone who has escaped to go to the place he or she really wishes to go with all her or his heart acts differently.

And additionally, Bree must be really naive to think that Daniel, Jonas and Sarah and Taylor will be allowed to continue their lives as if nothing happened after they have found out with which methods the HoO works! Jonas`parents had to go undercover because they did - and when Bree`s father did something the HoO did not like, they killed him! I don`t think that even if Bree is undergoing the ceremony and becomes completely integrated in the HoO, the others will be safe. So, in that case, it does not make any difference wether they continue their research or not.

BUT it does make a difference when it comes to Bree. Bree is not her real self when she is in the hands of the order. They brain-wash her. They take away her freedom. She is somehow made their slave and the HoO does not care about her as a person. Bree is, as Taylor has said "upside down" when she is "up with the order"Wink.

So, in order to give her a chance to decide herself what she wants, Daniel, Jonas and the others: You have to take her away from the order and to help to give her a chance to relax. Maybe professional help of a doctor would also do some good (although you must be careful that he or she is not part of the HoO!Wink). And when her mind is clear, she can make up a REAL decision.

Yours
Voice of Reason
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: