Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree & Jonas never had sex / Their tricky plan
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
moorina
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Bree & Jonas never had sex / Their tricky plan Reply with quote

My thoughts are that: Bree and Jonas never had sex. ALL of them had a plan to make it seem like they did, so that Bree's "purity bond" would seem tarnished. They CAN'T make her trait negative, but they do know there was talk about purity.

So, Jonas leaves a sappy video saying "oh, boo hoo she ran away!" and a fake "ohh NOOOOO, what ever will I do?" Meanwhile, he actually helped her run away.

Sarah makes a video with the repetitive words "sex is fun, sex is fun" reemphasizing that they had sex, (just in case "the morning after" wasn't clear enough), and also it's a play on words, "the hymn of one is fun".

Then Jonas writes an email to EVERYONE (but mostly Taylor, since she's good at code) pretty much stating: This phase of our plan is done, we need to contact Bree. His message is basically saying "Taylor, look under your elbows.. this is a coded message." CALLOUS... written large on Taylor's wall... = CALL US, Bree. He also states that the cellphone triangulation didn't work, but he is obviously just trying to throw off HoO, reemphasizing that they are helpless, cannot find her, and she actually wants to go with them.

Then Bree makes a fake video saying "oohhh find me Hymn of One"... truthfully knowing, they no longer want her (or maybe testing them, to see if they will still seek her out), but also disclosing her location to Daniel, Jonas, and Sarah.

All the meanwhile... Jonas is chopping wood so that Bree, who has to stake out in the woods for a few nights, has something to make fire with.

Last edited by moorina on Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a really cool theory, thanks for posting. Maybe if you edit the message so that it has paragraphs it will be easier for people to read.

I have a habit of hoping that things will all be a rouse, but it's hardly ever the case. I think the guys really have all fallen out.
moorina
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. I just woke up with an epiphany this morning, and it all seemed so clear to me! lol... Everything they've been doing lately has been a tad bit fishy, you have to admit.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know whether it's fishy or just misguided. But I'll agree that Taylor and Bree's sudden character changes make me very suspicious.

Anyway, we've seen Bree lie before, and it looks different to how she's acting now. In, 'I completely the ceremony,' she was giving short answers, looking around the room, and speaking almost in a monotone. Here she's got emotions and stuff.

Thanks for the paragraphing Smile
bree_is_awesome
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never would have thought about that
My Bebo: http://www.maddemp.bebo.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did I already post that theory and everyone said it wasn't a possibility?

ETA: Not exactly...but close-ish

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11141

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
moorina
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's feasible because DBJ are not ALL KNOWING... their plan may/may not work, but to the average person, a purity bond does sound a lot like virginity, and the plan probably just seemed like it was worth a shot. I don't think it's 100% accurate.. but I feel like it's a very creater-esque thing that they would do at this point.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that DB has said that everyone's apologized to one another and they're they're working together to focus on getting Bree back, I think the idea that this was all a ruse seems less likely. If trying to trick the Order, it seems like it would be easier to make everyone look pissed at each other.

Of course, I also don't think that the purity bond is about virginity, and I'm suspicious of its relevance in the first place. I think it was just something to keep the special girls in line.

Last edited by Lurker on Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the idea...but i dunno. Bree seemed so...broken. It didn't seem to be an act.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pinkingrid
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Yeah, Bree seemed broken and confused. Its like she couldn't quite get all the thoughts together. She's being chased, she doesn't know who to trust and then she and Jonas... you know. Poor little girl.

If the Creators are reading this, just a suggestion: maybe it would be nice to introduce adults into the series. Adults that have no evil intentions. Smile It would be exciting to see the mom, Jonas' parents and Daniel's parents and what they think about the whole thing and what they'd do.
xxjuviexx
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm... i think its def a good idea......
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
numbvox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...seriously, hasn't everyone figured out that the "purity bond" is meaningless? It's just a ploy by the Order, not something they require.

As I said elsewhere:
Quote:
As for the purity bonds, I also think they mean nothing. But, I think they may have been invented by the Order in an attempt to help prevent their victims from developing any relationships too close. Think about it, if it hadn't been for Daniel's concern in the very beginning of the series, Bree would have already gone through with the Ceremony. I think the purity bonds was simply a subtle way to keep the girls they need as disconnected as they can so they have less variables to worry about.

I mean, not to say that I'm an authority or anything, but they obviously still want her despite her "bonds." And frankly, sex would just be way too easy of an out for this series.
ChelseaF
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although it seems possible, I'm not so sure it's right. If that's the case, then why would they be sending messages in the Follow Your Happiness video?
Boofer
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No they did caz shes pregnant.
Boofer
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Ifri4VxwUI
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: