Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update: The woods, power bars, and Bree
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finding Bree is acceptable, but interfering with her free will is not. You have already done so by kidnapping her. That was unwise.

Do not forget the past. It is Bree's decision.
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Finding Bree is acceptable, but interfering with her free will is not. You have already done so by kidnapping her. That was unwise.

hey, they also kidnapped Jonas against his will, but he came around after a little run through the woods (ok, i know Bree is not off on a little run, its just a phrase) . i think all Bree needs is some perspective like Jonas got and when she realizes or has realized, that Beast and Jdog only have her best interests in mind, she will be alright.
sry Apo, but you did say remember the past...
(and i know you meant in regards to another issue, but i saw that line and it made me think of when theyve done this before. you gotta admit theyre getting redundant, if nothing else)
also DB, just curious, do you like the movie AI? sry, its about the Beast in your name. if you dont, my question may not make any sense, so disregard it. if you did, youll know what i mean and that would be awesome!!.
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel,

When hurt feelings are internalized they do not just go away. They fester and turn to anger. The only way to get rid of the hurt is to return to the point where your feelings were hurt and process what happened openly and express your feelings openly.

Groups such as Scientology and modern psychotherpy exploit this. Hey, Daniel. I knonw a group call Hymn of One that could probably help you with this!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Does no one remember she has been gone for almost a week? She could be suffering from exposure and dehydration, and more than likely she is very weak. This isn't about "not letting her go", it's about saving her life.

That said, I don't want Bree in the series anymore. Just thought I'd point that out to those who aren't looking at the big picture.
Good Point.
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daniel-
im glad youre all getting along again. hopefully, you can find bree soon.
i noticed you said that yoiu learned to 'internalize your pain', but im not too sure how healthy that is. (now i sound like Dr.Phil) if you ever need to just let some of it out, there are plenty of people who support you and are here if you need to talk, or just get distracted from life for a little while.
we care, daniel, and wish you guys the best of luck!!
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Update: The woods, power bars, and Bree Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm here to give you an update. I know I haven't been around much this week... I guess I didn't really feel like talking. I was excited and relieved that we were able to rescue Bree and the disappointment of her mental status was really hard to take. I couldn't figure out why she wouldn't talk to me, her best friend, or smile and laugh with me. It really hurt. So I sorta backed off... I thought I was helping. I mean I didn't want to smother her or anything and she was responding to Jonas... so I just let him take care of her.

After she left I blamed him. I didn't lash out like he did in that email. I learned growing up to internalize my pain and just move forward. But it's hard to still be friends when you're holding onto that... and holding it against that person. Wow I sound like Dr. Phil lol. With no one talking we didn't really get anywhere. We spent the week searching the woods. Mostly Jonas went out by himself and Sarah and I looked together. I guess I was right about that power bar trail... too bad it never led us to Bree.

After Bree's video last night we had a team meeting. Jonas even got Taylor on the phone and apologized. We all took the blame for things we've said or done... now the focus is on finding Bree.

We went out with flashlights and searched for a few hours. Pretty difficult in the mountains up here... it's really easy to get lost. So we got up early this morning and looked some more. Now we're back at the cabin looking online at maps of the area... we're all focused on finding Bree before they do. I hope she's alright.

You'll never find her before the Order. Shouldn't you go home to Mommy and Daddy and introduce them to Sarah. Take Bree's advice and enjoy your life.

Cheers,
Gemma Crowley
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onsweetavenue wrote:
Daniel, there was a background noise in Bree's video and it sounded like it could be water. is there a nearby stream or body of water or something in those woods? maybe you could walk up and down around running water and see her. That's just a guess.

Daniel, it also looked as if Bree was on higher ground (though how high?) from the video she posted. If possible, you might see if you could get some topographic maps of some sort, perhaps. I know those can often be downloaded (albeit, for a fee)...but it's possible if you were to combine whatever Taylor can find out as far as the cell phone/GPS data with the (again for-pay...because you get the "enriched") version of Google Earth, you might, you might get...somewhere?

I'll warn you, though - we live rural. Rural and Google Earth don't go well together. I don't honestly believe Google realizes there's a house where our house is...the forested areas close to us don't show up at all if you try to pull in close. That's why I suggested maps the old-fashioned way... <smile>

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, I would talk to Taylor and see if she could pinpoint where Bree is by her cell phone. Maybe this would help? http://www.travelbygps.com/articles/tracking.php

I guess you would need to know what service she uses. Looks like hacking would be necessary too, unless you wanted to pay fees. Sad

I'm glad you see you guys band together again though. Smile Great work!

Don't listen to those weirdos trying to promote Hymn of One in here.... they kidnapped you, they are full of it! Free will doesn't matter to them.

Anyway, best wishes cutie. Wink

<3 Danielbeast <3
Twilight_gem78
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree dosen't want to be found, so stop trying. The Hymn Of One is victorious, they one this round.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep up the efforts Daniel... I'm sooo relieved to hear your side and your updates about what's going on.. THANK YOU!

if she wants to go back to the HoO, just let her... promise her even ... hell, why don't you and sarah join too and see what all the fuss is about ... but please!

just find her and get her safe...

it IS definetly about saving a life now more then ever, You're a great best friend, you've stuck by her thru everything and I know you're trying hard... don't give up...

you are our last hope, daniel...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Daniel. Glad to see you're back and talking to us more! I've missed you so much. Sad

Boy, Bree must not know much about rationing her food portions. I mean, she left that much of a trail in just a few days. Sheesh!

I wonder if she left it on purpose?
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twilight_gem78 wrote:
Bree dosen't want to be found, so stop trying. The Hymn Of One is victorious, they one this round.

it's not about just finding her to take her away anymore... just find her to save her life and when you find her.. promise and LET her go back to the HoO... hell, tell her you'll bring her back to them if you have to, just get her to come back to civilization instead of out in the wilderness alone with power bars and tachyon skills to survive.

you can't give up... she asked to be found... even if she said the HoO before asking... why would she need to ask them to find her? wouldn't they already be trying to anyway?

She's just crying out for help to find her, be it you or the HoO... just get her safe!
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Sam fan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm adding my "thanks" in with the others who appreciate the update, Daniel!!
...and it is relieving that you all are again on speaking terms and working together to find Bree. You must be knackered after all the upheaval and it speaks immensely well for the lot of you that you've pulled it together!

LesterG wrote:

it's not about just finding her to take her away anymore... just find her to save her life...

I agree wholeheartedly ... this is key and absolutely has to be the focus.

If she fancies you're there more to sweep her out of the clutches of the HoO than to simply get her to safety, she'll resist with what life she has left in her.

After you've found her and made sure she's physically well, then comes the prickly "stay or leave" issue... I agree with what was said about free Will. It has to be her own free Will to stay away from the HoO if she's gonna.

...but you certainly can discuss it with her, as I'm sure you will. Now that the various approaches, from your backing way off to Jonas' getting right up in her knickers, have proved unsuccessful, I'll bet you will hit a good center ground. We have faith in you all ... you're a smart and resourceful bunch.

Think Two things that stood out to me as the linchpins of what's making Bree flee:
1. Trust, obviously...she says she doesn't trust you, but I'm sure you know that the truth is she doesn't trust herself. The only reason that she "trusts" her "brothers and sisters" in the HoO is because she disconnects from who she is. Gently getting that across to her by talking about old times you've had and the things about her that make her Bree and your cherished best friend will help her connect with her real self. Also, emphasizing that you _do_ trust her, but it's the Order and the HoO you don't trust, might help.

2. She's tired of running... I'll wager she's got nothing on you or Jonas, with that one. But, if there's any way that you can turn it around so she doesn't feel like a scared bunny victim running and can see again that it's a worthy, empowered resistance (as she did when you were in the bunker), that could quiet that particular noise.
That bunker was seedy and kind of miserable... I'd like to see you create a good home-base with all the ameneties to wage the resistance from (instead of those rented cabins), where you'd be secure... lord knows Jonas has the cash for an ace security system and Taylor could lend her hacker skills... that could help to de-fuse Bree's belief that it's perpetual running unless she caves in to the HoO.

All the best DanielBeast! We loves ya here in Conisbrough!
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel- I am glad to hear that you guys got your stuff straightened out. At this point, it is definitely about Bree's safety. Good luck! Stay focused!

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
katiej88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:

I don't know about this one. The top priority is definitely to save her life (I hope you've had good weather in the past week!), but once you get her to safety, what do you do with her? I don't believe her at all when she says she's not brainwashed. I would definitely recommend TALKING to her before turning her over the the Order, to determine...

1. If she's still brainwashed (have fun figuring this one out)
2. Why she wants to join the Order
3. If she knows anything more about the ceremony
4. If she learned anything else valuable about the Order.

Let me point out that if she's brainwashed, that means her free will has already been taken away! So if you guys keep Bree away from the Order, it isn't necessarily against her will.

ALSO: I am not suggesting INTERROGATION. I am suggesting CONVERSATION. ;D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: