Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update: The woods, power bars, and Bree
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Update: The woods, power bars, and Bree Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I'm here to give you an update. I know I haven't been around much this week... I guess I didn't really feel like talking. I was excited and relieved that we were able to rescue Bree and the disappointment of her mental status was really hard to take. I couldn't figure out why she wouldn't talk to me, her best friend, or smile and laugh with me. It really hurt. So I sorta backed off... I thought I was helping. I mean I didn't want to smother her or anything and she was responding to Jonas... so I just let him take care of her.

After she left I blamed him. I didn't lash out like he did in that email. I learned growing up to internalize my pain and just move forward. But it's hard to still be friends when you're holding onto that... and holding it against that person. Wow I sound like Dr. Phil lol. With no one talking we didn't really get anywhere. We spent the week searching the woods. Mostly Jonas went out by himself and Sarah and I looked together. I guess I was right about that power bar trail... too bad it never led us to Bree.

After Bree's video last night we had a team meeting. Jonas even got Taylor on the phone and apologized. We all took the blame for things we've said or done... now the focus is on finding Bree.

We went out with flashlights and searched for a few hours. Pretty difficult in the mountains up here... it's really easy to get lost. So we got up early this morning and looked some more. Now we're back at the cabin looking online at maps of the area... we're all focused on finding Bree before they do. I hope she's alright.
girlnextdoor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really glad you guys have decided to put all this 'she said, he said' stuff behind you. I think you'll have a lot more focus now.

Good luck with finding Bree.
x
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlnextdoor wrote:
I'm really glad you guys have decided to put all this 'she said, he said' stuff behind you. I think you'll have a lot more focus now.

Good luck with finding Bree.
x

Thanks. I totally agree. It was pretty juvenile... Now we're more focused than ever and hopefully we'll be able to find her!
hollishillis
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey daniel- it really sucks that this is happening. Bree is your best friend and it's hard to watch her go through it. Did you try and find any secret messages in the video? If not the video might be 100% legit. Bree is into the hymn of one. Just like anyone else who gets 'into ' a religion. She seems like she knowsn what she wants. She wants to go back and she wnats you guys to as well. Go back. Leave her alone for awhile. these peopel havn't tried to harm her in any way. If you want to have bree open up to you again the best way might be to let her go and experience what she needs to. If any danger occurs after that well then she needs you and you can be there. Chasing after her isn't helping. SHES NOT BRAIN WASHED. she wants this. maybe it's time to just let her go for awhile.

also, did you guys ever hear anything back about Julia? Or did she dissapear just as fast as bree did?
mooferdoodle
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: daniel Reply with quote

what if she doesnt want to be found? and she continues to run away everytime you find her and take her back....
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, there was a background noise in Bree's video and it sounded like it could be water. is there a nearby stream or body of water or something in those woods? maybe you could walk up and down around running water and see her. That's just a guess.
kt424
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel,
Whose cell phone does Bree have? Has Taylor tried to locate anymore calls in the area? Or can you try to call the company to get a GPS location on the cell phone?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does no one remember she has been gone for almost a week? She could be suffering from exposure and dehydration, and more than likely she is very weak. This isn't about "not letting her go", it's about saving her life.

That said, I don't want Bree in the series anymore. Just thought I'd point that out to those who aren't looking at the big picture.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.

Last edited by longlostposter on Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want bree to be alive so I can figure out what this ceremony is all about.

Daniel as serious as the situation is you should be giving us maps. Even if the order sees the maps - better they find her then no one find her, right?
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank god daniel!!!!! finally u guyz decide to be grownups about it feuwwwwwww Wink
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your teen adventure gang act is getting old. Very, very old.

Bree grew up, she made her choice. She knows that life is not a television show, where drama and action must weasle into every scene. She has chosen to rest now... don't make us make your choice for you.

-Danielle
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
hockeygurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:

Bree grew up, she made her choice. She knows that life is not a television show, where drama and action must weasle into every scene. She has chosen to rest now... don't make us make your choice for you.

-Danielle

UR gettin on my last nerve. I hear there's an opening for a ceremony girl. Why don't you show us how it's done?

Yep, that's Taylor of course! Very Happy
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hockeygurl wrote:
Danielle wrote:

-Danielle

UR gettin on my last nerve. I hear there's an opening for a ceremony girl. Why don't you show us how it's done?

Nothing would please me more, but that is not my choice to make.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously DB, this is getting bad. Bree does not look like the survival expert type.

Good luck. Watch out for random Watchers looking too, though.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you're all focusing on what's important now, DB. Good luck with finding Bree. Don't give up hope.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: