Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update: The woods, power bars, and Bree
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
DB, is there a field or any kind of open area big enough for a copters around?

There is a very small chance that they have not found her yet, you never know, she may be waiting at one of these pickup points. They have no real way communicating with her, it looks like, because the cell might be dead.

And still, maybe there is a clue at one of the pickup points.

The fact that there were two copters might back up the idea that they are just looking for Bree. Why would they send two? Had they had a clear line of communication with her, wouldn't they just said, "The copter will be at..."

This is not sitting right with me. If you have any doubts that you will find her, do not linger, get the hell outta there.

I know what ya mean. I agree with you, but we looked everywhere we physically could. We didn't give up after we heard the copters... we kept looking. Sarah even went out by herself this morning. We've put all of our efforts into the search. Now I'm thinking we shouldn't stay here much longer. They've got Bree, but what if they come back for us? Shocked
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, don't forget that she asked you to trust her... so I'm thinking she might have some trick up her sleeve... (she was training with Tachyon right?)

but it's alright, seriously... just think of it this way... she's safe now and not out dying in the middle of the woods... as far as we know from the helicopter sounds anyway...

now all that's left is to watch and see... get prepared! just because you couldn't get to her in time... doesn't mean you don't have to be there in town and ready to act when the time is opportune... there might be some sort of last minute thing you can do... just... be ready for it...

If they wanted to kill/harm her, they would've just let her die in the woods... but they need her for ''the ceremony'' ... so if your still up to redeem yourself then get prepared...

I still have faith that she has some trick up her sleeve... she's got too... I know you don't want to give up on her...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
I know what ya mean. I agree with you, but we looked everywhere we physically could. We didn't give up after we heard the copters... we kept looking. Sarah even went out by herself this morning. We've put all of our efforts into the search. Now I'm thinking we shouldn't stay here much longer. They've got Bree, but what if they come back for us? Shocked

That's a very good point, but before heading the road again, make sure you search the area one more time. I'm thinking that, if I'm right, you might found something that leeds you where to go from here.
You're not thinking that they will come back to the locations you already know, right?
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears

Last edited by eucebo on Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry daniel Sad But you guys did a really good job trying to find her.

also if they want Bree why would they want you guys. It always seemed like it was about her. Unless you guys know too much now?

also like lester just said... trust her. She has something up her sleeve like she did when she came to rescue you from the HoO.

I wish I could be of more help or know what else to say Sad
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta go, but think about what I've said, Daniel.

After you post the next video, I'll see if I can come up with something else.

Love to you and Jonas.
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, you've helped a lot and done everything you can since before the HoO and before all of this! You're a good friend<3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlogGirl14 wrote:
Daniel, you've helped a lot and done everything you can since before the HoO and before all of this! You're a good friend<3

A GREAT friend and a true big brother
HoOBS
bluefilly
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kinda think Bree's tired of running. I think she wants you guys to have a chance at a normal life. She probably feels like they're never going to stop chasing her. I mean when you're in the moment of something serious, it feels like you're never going to get out of it. This happens a lot especially with teenagers. I think it has something to do with not having enough patience. They think there's no way of escaping it and that life's going to take forever to advance. Just give her some time and stay positive. If you keep thinking negatively, nothing ever will seem good. Just hang in there!

danielbeast wrote:
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: faa Reply with quote

Get Taylor to hack into the FAA flight records...........maybe there is some record of the helicopter in the area.

Does anyone know if they would have a record of that?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel,

BlogGirl14 brought up an important point to Jonas that Bree might've had a tracking device on her and she had to get away so the HoO didn't find the hideout... makes sense actually that she would ask the HoO to come get her in her last video... hmm

that last hidden msg in the HoO/Bree vids might've actually been planted by the HoO to bait you guys into grabbing her so they could find ya'll...

and we took it hook, line and sinker...

keep a low profile man... maybe you guys should move from there and head to another place...
HoOBS
Girlie16
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daniel is there any chance that bree has a plan? That this is some sort of a trick remember when she was meeting her dad check for clues i'm not a very good clue hunter but it seems she isnt brain washed ANYMORE. Maybe she knows somthing and is trying to get jules you know bree she wouldn't give up this easy without a plan Wink
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluefilly wrote:
I kinda think Bree's tired of running. I think she wants you guys to have a chance at a normal life. She probably feels like they're never going to stop chasing her. I mean when you're in the moment of something serious, it feels like you're never going to get out of it. This happens a lot especially with teenagers. I think it has something to do with not having enough patience. They think there's no way of escaping it and that life's going to take forever to advance. Just give her some time and stay positive. If you keep thinking negatively, nothing ever will seem good. Just hang in there!

Ya Bluefilly, I get what you're saying. But she's our friend and we can't give up on her. Maybe she has given up. We're all pretty tired of running and it's been the hardest on Bree. She always felt so guilty about pulling me and Jonas into this nonsense. Maybe this is her plan - surrender so that we can go back to our normal lives. Well, if that's her plan it's crap. Cuz we're not giving up... besides, how can anything ever be normal again?
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I often heard the old saying: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Perhaps it is time for all of you to also go to the Hymn of One. You can act like Bree convinced you to join, and really work from the inside.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Daniel,

I know you guys must be absolutely ... horrified at the situation now.

But remember never give up. As much as this is the last thing you wanted to happen, you guys need to keep fighting.

While Bree may not want you guys to fight for her anymore, there are so many other girls out there that could be saved if the order is exposed for what it is.

This doesn't need to end with Bree.

I almost wonder if she has an ultimadum over her head. with he last video, she seemed like she felt like she was absoltuely forced to do what she's doing. Not Brainwashed, but ... like she was in mission mode. I wonder if she's trading her freedom for yours.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bluefilly
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
Ya Bluefilly, I get what you're saying. But she's our friend and we can't give up on her. Maybe she has given up. We're all pretty tired of running and it's been the hardest on Bree. She always felt so guilty about pulling me and Jonas into this nonsense. Maybe this is her plan - surrender so that we can go back to our normal lives. Well, if that's her plan it's crap. Cuz we're not giving up... besides, how can anything ever be normal again?

I don't want you to give up for her. I don't think anyone does that's in their right mind. I wouldn't either if it was my best friend. You have to fight to be with the people you're close to. Like you said she probably feels really guilty. I know I would too. I have a huge problem with guilt. I think you should just keep looking for her, but be careful. She may have a plan. Who knows? Just do what your heart tells you is right! I know you guys will! Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: